Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only (4212 Views)

Poll: Is It Fashion?

Yes: 29% (9 votes)
No: 70% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Adjusting Face-cap Cap To Side Or Back: Is It Fashion Or What? / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / Is It Fashion For A Guy To Braid His Hair. Your Views: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Well i enjoy the way my Afro comb popped behind the back pocket of my jeans,  It makes me feel myself more,  What's you guyz take on this? And for the ladies in the house do you find it attractive when you see a guy in this kinda mode?  wink
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by BABE3: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ijogz K:

It makes me feel myself more,

Everything is "fashion" nowadays. Afro comb in your pocket is not attractive. You might as well put your body lotion and tooth brush in your back pocket. Think about the trends you follow before you follow them.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by lexipest: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2011
BABE!:

Everything is "fashion" nowadays. Afro comb in your pocket is not attractive. You might as well but your body lotion and tooth brush in your back pocket. Think about the trends you follow before you follow them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by showbobo(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2011
How old are you . . . . . . . . . The whole fashion idea seems juvenile.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by executinal(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2011
Looks very dirty to me, while should one put Afro comb in his pocket? does it mean he combs his head whenever he walks around , or even in public places angry
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2011
It is madness
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by jascon1(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2011
it is fashion! it is an old trend. back in the 70's it was en vogue among young trendy men. if you are conscious of your afro you wont want someone picking out dirts from your hair. is embarrasing. at any convenient place you can comb to even if it has been depressed at a point. is oh k. dont hate! just love it and stay true to your style
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2011
Ijogz K:

Well i enjoy the way my Afro comb popped behind the back pocket of my jeans,  It makes me feel myself more,  What's you guyz take on this? And for the ladies in the house do you find it attractive when you see a guy in this kinda mode?  wink

The emboldened smacks of juvenility. So having your comb visibly tucked in your back pocket now makes you feel "buff"?
Anyway I, personally do not find it attractive when I see a guy doing that. That behavior is one that should be left for thugs (no offence, just a personal opinion).

However, keeping your comb hidden away in your hand carry (whatever it might be) sounds more appropriate.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by MmuoOkija: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2011
Its fashionable. If you live in the 60's and 70's that is, angry

But I dont mind if I see a 16 - 21 year old doing it, but when once you pass 22, you are too old to be acting a f'ool. angry Grow up!
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2011
Its the mad side of fashion
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Mcleo007(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2011
@0p, i did that way back at the university. Seemed cool to me cos it gave some attention. I think i know better now. smiley

Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Natasha2(f): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2011
YES it is and there's nothing wrong in it its just like girls carrying the whole house equipments in their handbag, grin don't mind people who see it not fashionable, as for me its cool wink
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by ImaIma1(f): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2011
it really is juvenile. yeah really how old r u? its d trend for teenagers now. wear skinny jeans wit a mo-hawk hair style then u put d comb in ur back pocket. grin
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Honeycity(f): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2011
some go as far as tucking it into their afro and leaving it there
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by bodsibobo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
Everything is "fashion" nowadays. Afro comb in your pocket is not attractive. You might as well but your body lotion and tooth brush in your back pocket. Think about the trends you follow before you follow them.

LOL

@BABE!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to tell him it's so coool. but he must include in his pocket too his mirror, hair brush, pomade etc, etc.

Lol!
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by ImaIma1(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
grin LOL
he should not forget to put toothpate and soap in d pocket too grin and sponge
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by malaria(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
Terry G's generation.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by badboym: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Whoever posted this is definitely below the age of 5.If I were a moderator,I would terminate this profile
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by ajadek(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
I think every answer to this post will show the level of our maturity.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Orikinla(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
No.
Only I-D-I-O-TS do so.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by slimyem: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
its ssssoooo not fashionable!
I'd let it pass only if you are a boy but for a man,c'mon,GROW UP!
I won't be surprised if you are one of those who sag their trousers and wear blings on their necks.ugh!
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by ochukoccna: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
It's fashion if you are 18 years old&addicted to Ben 10 cartoons.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Fashionable? No. Moronic? Yes. It's up there with sagging your pants. There's nothing trendy or attractive about it. If that makes you "feel yourself" more, then you've got a lot of growing up to do.

An afro comb sticking out of a grown man's back pocket only serves to make him look like a r[i]e[/i]tard.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Fawaz30(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
lol only retards do,
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Lmao! @ all the replies.
@op, like seriously? Pls include your toothbrush and paste too o.
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Fancier(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Laugh won kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see its fashionable dear, U can go out with washing soap too to clean and wash your clothes on the way when it gets dusty, tongue tongue tongue
Fashionable indeed cool cool cool
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by db10dtruth(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ijogz K:

God bless uu BABE, abeg tell am watin be fashion or better still he should put both ur kitchen knife in ur pocket grin grin
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Shame on most of y'all! Can't young fellas shine anymo Y'all can grow old alone and leave us to enjoy our youth; I believe you spent your youth wearing bell bottoms and baggy shiiittt. Allow us to rock our afros and sticking-out-tha-pocket hand combs. Booooooooo!
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by db10dtruth(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
No two wayz about it, its pure madness!!!
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by Basildon1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ijogz K:

Well i enjoy the way my Afro comb popped behind the back pocket of my jeans, It makes me feel myself more, What's you guyz take on this? And for the ladies in the house do you find it attractive when you see a guy in this kinda mode? wink
Why do i get the feeling OP is trying to wind people up! undecided
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by missKeri(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
It is Fashion cool, My broda does it all the time but I dont get it undecided cool
Re: Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only by db10dtruth(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Glorify kolo!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Soap/detergent Do You Use? / What A Man Can Do,a Woman Will.......hit Or Miss / Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.