Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV (1440 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by uncleken: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
i want any Android phone with DSTV
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by tundtrex(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
there is a workin dstv, cal me if u interested 08179558825
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by poultryfarmer: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
U cannot eazily get all dstv channels on ur android but u can get some depending on the streaming app u downloaded from playstore. I browse using airtel 2gb plan for 1500 and i ve some dstv channels on my p3 that i watch frequently. Some are mtv base, france 24, aljezera, bbc world, bloomberg, etc all totalling 19 channels.
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by physise(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
download syblatv or ustv
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Get a drifta
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by ajasa4link: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2013
poultry-farmer:
U cannot eazily get all dstv channels on ur android but u can get some depending on the streaming app u downloaded from playstore. I browse using airtel 2gb plan for 1500 and i ve some dstv channels on my p3 that i watch frequently. Some are mtv base, france 24, aljezera, bbc world, bloomberg, etc all totalling 19 channels.
which app gets u MTV base?... I use syblatv but it's got no MTV
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by Kizyte(m): 1:15am On Sep 29, 2013
ajasa4link: which app gets u MTV base?... I use syblatv but it's got no MTV
Don't even think of using any of these apps cos they're data suckers except you're using an unlimited data, and of course you should know that there are no unlimited internet data plans in Nigeria except you're using Wireless network.

Go get yourself a DSTV Walker.
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by ajasa4link: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Kizyte:
Don't even think of using any of these apps cos they're data suckers except you're using an unlimited data, and of course you should know that there are no unlimited internet data plans in Nigeria except you're using Wireless network.

I stream football matches on syblatv with the same networks u call unlimited... It's all about knowing the way
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by flecho: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2013
ajasa4link: I stream football matches on syblatv with the same networks u call unlimited... It's all about knowing the way

what is the way
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by Zface(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2013
ajasa4link: I stream football matches on syblatv with the same networks u call unlimited... It's all about knowing the way
pls show us d way
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2013
Kizyte:

a drifta not walker
Re: I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg show us d way o

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo I1s Vs Tecno H6 / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) / Please How Can I Root My samsung galaxy Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.