Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! (5782 Views)

My Married Friend Needs Your Advice / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2013
chaircover: This is one of the reasons why so many women are shedding tears in their marriages today!! . . They picked a man based on "how much he can gbo bukata wa"

NEVER EVER GO OUT OR SELECT A MAN JUST FOR FINANCIAL REASONS!!

Words On Marble
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2013
cheny4love: Thank u Ma @CC, i appreciate ur advice. i was feeling bad already when some said am supose to have a rich man who can cater for me fianancialy. i see it more honourable to beg on a public forum like this then enslaving myselv becos of money i need for now.
tomorow when i made the money on my own i can have an honourable story to tell.
what am beging for now, it's just for the now. am not lazy just that things are not working the way they should now. and it's happening at the same when rent is due. @missmishel thanks too. 'no one should date for money' u are so right.

Love Your Spirit.

Keep your head up!!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls let us remember to help this lady. @Mr Roy, today public holiday. by tomorow u'll definately hear from me as i promised.

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello everyone!
RR, I can c ur handiwork!
U will have ur reward.

CC, u r a darling!
Kudos!

When somebody told me that from her observattion, nairalanders hardly help young gals, I thought it was a joke.
But I completely concur now.

Its such a shame that 120k or so is very hard for us to raise. Even 1k. Most. Of the pple that helped were guys. Only 3 females.
A woman finds it very hard to forfeit manicure and pedicure money for one week and help a stranded fellow instead they r spewing those things I read from their mouth.
I wonder why women hate fellow women so much.
Had it been a man, story for don change.
Sooooo shocked!

Chenny, its ur life.
Whatever u decide to do with it, I wish u luck but I will tell u this, I rather beg than spread my legs bc of money.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
@CC thank you for that post, God will bless you abundantly...... we've had our own share of financial tribulations too in marriage and thank we God for his mercies and our supportive families who boosted us both emotionally and financially back on our feet and most especially the genuine love we share.

I'm so sick and tired of all these Abusive marriages news here and there.

To ba la obe gbigbona , a Jo e lenu for sure.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alright missmishel

@Ypp....thanks.
But I don't see reasons why women should be reluctant to help each other!
Although I have noticed the trend on nairaland that the males get help faster than the ladies but let's see if they will prove us wrong on this case. cheesy grin grin

@Jidegirl...a word is enough for the wise!!
Thanks
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2013
More funds coming in.
More still needed!!

A** (f) - 5k

Anonymous (f) - $100- 16k

Total - 71k

Remaining - 79k

We still need more support for her!

Thanks.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Royal Roy: Alright missmishel

@Ypp....thanks.
But I don't see reasons why women should be reluctant to help each other!
Although I have noticed the trend on nairaland that the males get help faster than the ladies but let's see if they will prove us wrong on this case cheesy grin grin

@Jidegirl...a word is enough for the wise!!
Thanks

I honestly don't understand the essence of this analysis you guys are getting into . . .

The males get help faster than the females . . bla bla bla . .

Have you ever assessed the reason behind seeking for help before making such a silly conclusions.

Personally, I feel better helping someone start a business or helping pay medical bills . . . . than paying house rent for someone in Abuja.

Must they live in Abuja? Why can't they go home to where they came from since there is nothing keeping them in Abj? . . . . No job, no source of livelihood and yet they want to live in the most expensive city in Nigeria . . . for what undecided

Everybody has their own personal problems and can only help with what they consider important.

I'm not trying to discourage those trying to help OP but when you guys get into these kind of irrelevant comparisons, it pisses me off!

Anyways, to each his own!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2013
@Ujujoan, you may have a point.

But in reality, the fact that she "stays in Abuja" doesn't mean she left her "village or home state" to stay in the FCT.

Did you read the previous thread where she initially seeked for help?

Her location isn't interior abuja, and she isn't aiming to go settle in the posh areas!!

Don't you think some people have their roots at the settlements all around the main city?

She isn't idle,and she is not asking for help while sitting at home expecting hand-outs

Try to ask more questions before coming to conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Royal Roy: @Ujujoan, you may have a point.

But in reality, the fact that she "stays in Abuja" doesn't mean she left her "village or home state" to stay in the FCT.

Did you read the previous thread where she initially seeked for help?

Her location isn't interior abuja, and she isn't aiming to go settle in the posh areas!!

Don't you think some people have their roots at the settlements all around the main city?

She isn't idle,and she is not asking for help while sitting at home expecting hand-outs

Try to ask more questions before coming to conclusions.

You can tell yourself whatever you have to to help her, and believe me, I'm not against that.

But judging others who don't is actually very petty.

You can take it or leave it . . .
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Royal Roy: More funds coming in.
More still needed!!

A** (f) - 5k

Anonymous (f) - $100- 16k

Total - 71k

Remaining - 79k

We still need more support for her!

Thanks.

Nice one.

@ujujoan, pls dont talk like that. someone who has nothing today, will have tomorrow.

You're referring a young graduate who is trying to make life better for herself to go back to the village just because she cant pay her rent for now?

u are not being fair.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

But judging others who don't is actually very petty.

You can take it or leave it . . .

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No comments.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2013
------
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hello everyone!
RR, I can c ur handiwork!
U will have ur reward.

CC, u r a darling!
Kudos!

When somebody told me that from her observattion, nairalanders hardly help young gals, I thought it was a joke.
But I completely concur now.

Its such a shame that 120k or so is very hard for us to raise. Even 1k. Most. Of the pple that helped were guys. Only 3 females.
A woman finds it very hard to forfeit manicure and pedicure money for one week and help a stranded fellow instead they r spewing those things I read from their mouth.
I wonder why women hate fellow women so much.
Had it been a man, story for don change.
Sooooo shocked!

Chenny, its ur life.
Whatever u decide to do with it, I wish u luck but I will tell u this, I rather beg than spread my legs bc of money.

Haba Madam, This is completely an unfair statement.
The lady with the baby, a lot of us supported and are still supporting her.
I have been really strained due to my health, anyone who has been through this or has family going through will tell you cancer treatment is not beans, imagine that we had 2 cancer treatments to pay for in one family within this period.

My friend still visits her and sends pictures, the baby is growing wonderfully.
She has taken over from where I stopped and regularly sends pictures.
There are so many others women have contributed and if sometimes we can't contribute its because they are also facing hard times or challenges not because we can't sacrifice pedicure money.

Life is not rosy all the time oh.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
debrief08:

I have been really strained due to my health, anyone who has been through this or has family going through will tell you cancer treatment is not beans, imagine that we had 2 cancer treatments to pay for in one family within this period.

There are so many others women have contributed and if sometimes we can't contribute its because they are also facing hard times or challenges not because we can't sacrifice pedicure money.

God bless you for your good works!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2013
missmishel: Nice one. @ujujoan, pls dont talk like that. someone who has nothing today, will have tomorow. u'r refering a young graduate who is trying to make life beter for herselv to the village just because she cant pay her rent now, u are not being fare.

I don't get your point . . . . What's wrong in someone living in her village or home state?

If she's from Anambra State, with 50k she will get a room for herself and her mother in the State capital - Awka and still be able to look for jobs.

I have a friend who after staying in Abj for a while after graduation, had to relocate to her village here in Anambra State . . . She didn't need to beg for rent or anything. She started up a cleaning/fumigation business with no capital . . She would hire equipment from the jobs she got and she worked from home.

Now she's raised enough money and is currently looking for accommodation in ASABA - both residential and office space!

My bad, I should her referred her to Nld to beg for house rent in Abuja.

Look, I'm not trying to discourage the OP or those trying to help her (I've said that before) . . . If you look at my track record you'll see that I completely detest people who beg so what I have to say now is what I have said countless times in the past . . .

I'm only talking because of RR's 'women don't help women on Nld' analysis!

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2013
debrief08:

How are you doing dearie . . . .

Hope your treatment is going on fine

*hugz* kiss
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2013
debrief08:

I hope every thing goes better. Be strong!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:
I'm only talking because of RR's 'women
don't help women on Nld' analysis!

Royal Roy:

Although I have noticed the trend
on nairaland that the males get
help faster than the ladies but
let's see if they will prove us
wrong on this case

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2013
Thank You Uju and Chilli.
Still giving is a choice, it is not by force, people should never be blackmailed into it, You can only appeal, someone can give today and not have tomorrow, when making statements like that we should have our facts right before we make general sweeping statements like that.

People also have challenges and if they should open up on theirs am sure we will all be silent but many of us posting here quietly see ways to solve our own yet still find a way to help others, that we make sacrifices sometimes doesn't make it compulsary to do so always and when we are not able to, we should not be accused and insulted for not being able to.
Royal Roy, You as mod should know better than to join in such sentiments.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2013
debrief08: Thank You Uju and Chilli.
Still giving is a choice, it is not by force, people should never be blackmailed into it, You can only appeal, someone can give today and not have tomorrow, when making statements like that we should have our facts right before we make general sweeping statements like that.

People also have challenges and if they should open up on theirs am sure we will all be silent but many of us posting here quietly see ways to solve our own yet still find a way to help others, that we make sacrifices sometimes doesn't make it compulsary to do so always and when we are not able to, we should not be accused and insulted for not being able to.

This!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2013
@debrief, the lord is your strenght.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by pickabeau1: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
missmishel: @debrief, the lord is your strenght.

Thanks Missmishel....you are appreciated.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
debrief sweetie how are you doing? the Lord is your strength. You are a strong woman & an overcomer. My thoughts are with you kiss kiss
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
debrief08: Thank You Uju and Chilli.

Utterly ridiculous and unfounded statements. It could even discourage those who want to give from giving sef.

OMG, Debrief! That is definitely not easy at all. Will be praying for you. Remain strong.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
ileobatojo:

Utterly ridiculous and unfounded statements. It could even discourage those who want to give from giving sef

People shouldn't get discouraged based on others' personal opinions.

I believe everyone has a free mind & spirit to follow.

Let those who feel convinced not see a few comments by others as a reason to back down.

It all boils down to our personal sense of conviction.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your concern.
I am sorry I digressed, I was just upset about the generalistion and sweeping statement
Lol, enough about me, let's not derail.

Thanks you all.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by cheny4love(f): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Mr. Roy, thank u so much. thanks everyone too. God bless u all.
@debrief, stay strong Ma
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
debrief08: Thanks guys, I really appreciate your concern.
I am sorry I digressed, I was just upset about the generalistion and sweeping statement
Lol, enough about me, let's not derail.

Thanks you all.

OMG!! And you said nothing all this while sad

Babes, pls get well soon abeg.

Lots and lots of (((e-hugs))) kiss kiss
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

I don't get your point . . . . What's wrong in someone living in her village or home state?

If she's from Anambra State, with 50k she will get a room for herself and her mother in the State capital - Awka and still be able to look for jobs.

I have a friend who after staying in Abj for a while after graduation, had to relocate to her village here in Anambra State . . . She didn't need to beg for rent or anything. She started up a cleaning/fumigation business with no capital . . She would hire equipment from the jobs she got and she worked from home.

Now she's raised enough money and is currently looking for accommodation in ASABA - both residential and office space!

My bad, I should her referred her to Nld to beg for house rent in Abuja.

Look, I'm not trying to discourage the OP or those trying to help her (I've said that before) . . . If you look at my track record you'll see that I completely detest people who beg so what I have to say now is what I have said countless times in the past . . .

I'm only talking because of RR's 'women don't help women on Nld' analysis!

Well said jare. One thing comes to mind after reading your posts -Reality Check.

A healthy dose never does any harm. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies. / Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) / Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.