Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? (848 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / 10 Things That Are Better Than MONEY. (do You Agree??) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by steve10(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
I have heard people say that it only take an idea to make money, I strongly believe it's not true. As at the of writing this, I have three solid idea that with less than 1 million in three year from today the business will be ruining in million but because their is no money to establish this idea life remain hard.
Some time I wonder if their is a difference b/w you that have a money making idea with some one that have not without money, I have ready many books at the end of the day I realise some of the principle in the book is not applicable in nigeria what then is the hope of a common man? It take money to make money this my opinion though.
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
It is an obvious fact, it takes money to make money more money actually. I am privy to lots of businesses and their workings but the consolation here is; you may not need that much. So many facilities are there in the banks to secure if you have collateral. Don't go for loans rather bank guarantees or authority to collect. wish you luck and feel free to discuss those ideas some day.
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by Six11(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
I humbly disagree with you with an independent day mindset. You can start from scratch. If I don't have a kobo but want to start a business in a moment time, all I have to do is to meet someone with an established product who passionately need client. I will promise him client for a bagained fee. I will go down to earth, perseverantly search for client. I will do this for months to get some capital to start my business. I can offer more idea.
However, money is very crucial for starting a business. With due respect, happy independence day. God bless Nigeria.
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by wisemanj(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
i thought i was the only one with this problem reading some success book with great. You later realise that some of those principle will not work here , currently i have 4 business plan and 3 wonderful online business plan what i lack is resources i just pray God almighty will help us...
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
The idea of being a service or product broker is good but look at it from this angle; how do you convince either party of your competence and credibility if you have nothing to show for it, no track record no coy asset just ur words? Be realistic and follow practical scenarios not some cooked up theories in a book. destiny differs anyways.
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by jydolikz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
steve10: I have heard people say that it only take an idea to make money, I strongly believe it's not true...

In my own opinion, I think its true that, it takes an IDEA to make MONEY and it takes MONEY to make MORE MONEY.
Hope I make small sense? Lol!
Thanks.
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by ginstinct(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
jydolikz:

In my own opinion, I think its true that, it takes an IDEA to make MONEY and it takes MONEY to make MORE MONEY.
Hope I make small sense? Lol!
Thanks.
SECONDED
Its takes idea to make money, if u have the idea and u don't have money good for you cos someone actually has money with no idea whatsoever, so why not partner with someone that has money and turn ur idea into money too. My own view though
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by wisemanj(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
g.instinct:

SECONDED
Its takes idea to make money, if u have the idea and u don't have money good for you cos someone actually has money with no idea whatsoever, so why not partner with someone that has money and turn ur idea into money too. My own view though
well in this life things work almost defferently for different people i remenber some years back(2003) when my elder brother wanted to run a haircut saloon he has the money but no ideal so luckly for him to have meet some with the barbering skill but no money to start his own thy hav to partner after some month the guy left and my brother contiue today he have several businesses

1 Like

Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by bfmconcepts: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is a 2way question. The final answer is that you need money to make money.
You need good money to make good money.
However, you need ideas and inspiration first. But your idea will rotten in your belly if you don't have money to execute them.
Some people are talking about meeting someone and all that, that is a game of chance, you cannot bank your life on that uncertainty.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by omonzojie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Well you are right, but you may want to check this out
http:///inviteby/?id=lumia920
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by FOWOSIRE: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
It is true. But as a substitute sometimes could be guts and faith. Guts and faith work hand in hand leading to the eventual recipes, confidence in getting your idea across and finally investors and funds to implement you business ideas. Starters funds are necessary, but there times you just need to dazzle the right person. At least my friend was able to dazzle someone enough yo make him ready to drop a billion naira until my friend changed his mind.
Re: It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? by dayoadetiloye(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2013
It takes Idea to make money. When your idea is well structured, you can get the money if you have a good network. follow this link to Discover Secrets to Writing a successful Business Plan for Grant from YouWiN! and Investors. http://dayoadetiloye.com/freegift.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sure You Dont Want To Miss This Business Opportunity Of The 21st Century / A Job Needed Urgently In Osogbo,any Job Please?!!! / Sport Trading Made Easy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.