Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 (33734 Views)

MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Is A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by skyscraperTM(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
I didn't watched the show, am i suppose to say congract?
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by XwhY(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2013
Congrat Wale
Congrat Lautech

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by olahero(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2013
e no go better for them ooooo EMPTY-N, they are wasting money on senseless fame, while they are driving us with their epileptic network, is that a scholarship?
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by stephano100(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Where una here dis one,MTN project fame is ending 2mao SUNDAY
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Krisddon: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I didn't watched the show, am i suppose to say congract?
In an attempt to sound rude, u ridiculously debased yourself! You murdered english.
Correction: i didn't watch the show, so am i supposed to say congrats?
Answer: yes! Join others when they're celebrating for in the same spirit, urs will located u. Wale is already a star!!
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Hebunn(m): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2013
stephano100: Where una here dis one,MTN project fame is ending 2mao SUNDAY

The live show took place dis night... You only get to watch the edited versions on Tv stations 2moro.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by tonytopples: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Kris d don.:

In an attempt to sound rude, u ridiculously debased yourself! You murdered english.
Answer: yes! Join others when they're celebrating for in the same spirit, urs will located u. Wale is already a star!!
CORELDRAW: omo Ladoke, owo loke...congrat man!!!!
. Cool
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by zelexotunla(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Kris d don.:

. God see wetin strike don turn both first and second Gbagaun broshs here to. Blind person dey steer blind. Mtcheewww!
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by vandops10(m): 12:50am On Sep 29, 2013
Pimper started off selling uk used bb on d streets of lautech nw see were he is today-a star .congrats pimper
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by vandops10(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2013
I just watched his performance with tiwa savage on YouTube ,i watched it 10 times.was just toooo superb
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by henchamb(m): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Kris d don.:

pls sir / madam
pls is it locate or located. illiterate teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ifelola101: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Olawale congratulations
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by kaze4blues(m): 2:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Congrats to olawale.....my fellow lautech student. Omo ladoke owo loke....

Omo ladoke.....e fese rajo

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by adamshafi(m): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Congratz 2 my niccur olawale
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by victorkc(m): 4:18am On Sep 29, 2013
He [/b]has been a contender with 17 other contestants for MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 6.

MTN Project fame winners are First runner up Immaculate – Everyone knew she was a big contender too and she had always believed she would win.

[quote][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Can you see yourself he ,she ,he she ,so who is the winner now, the he or the she
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 4:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Mattade (Grace Herald Ministry; GHM) 2nd Runner up, glo naija sings 2011.
Stephen (GHM) best MBBS result ever in LAUTECH history, 2012.
Olawale (GHM) winner MTN project fame west Africa, 2013.
...I can go on and on...
If you are a Ladokite, wouldn't you rather be a part of us?
GHM: We are taking over!
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by jaytime(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2013
I see a repeat of what happened in West African Idol 2007 where Timi won but Omawumi blew in the music industry. Olawale has got a sonorus voice and looks like who can make good (I mean sensible) music just like Timi Dakolo, but Immaculate will hit the ground running cos she's a performer and that's what an average Nigerian music fan wants.
Congratulations to Olawale but brother has got to work on his countenance(facial outlook). Btw, wetin Omolayo and Roland win na? Those 2 guys are good too o. Thank God for all the contestants, e no easy to enter top 6. They are made already (if they play their cards well) cos dat platform created by MTN is a springboard.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Johndale: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Congrats man!!! I knew dere woz no stopping U
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by kolamilan(m): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2013
congrats
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by jjk24(m): 5:30am On Sep 29, 2013
See dis dude wie dey sell fne n stuff 4 alata side(n0 dey famz eni 1 0) buh 0m0 wen will I b big# c0ngratz b0ss
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Aphrygian(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2013
habiolah: Mattade (Grace Herald Ministry; GHM) 2nd Runner up, glo naija sings 2011.
Stephen (GHM) best MBBS result ever in LAUTECH history, 2012.
Olawale (GHM) winner MTN project fame west Africa, 2013.
...I can go on and on...
If you are a Ladokite, wouldn't you rather be a part of us?
GHM: We are taking over!
i guess my first question has been answered.u are indeed PASTOR BIOLA.bigups for u sir.its only farm tht will nt allow me to make todays service.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by 3ace(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2013
Congratulations Olawale, may this mark the beginning of great things in your life. I think MTN and ULTIMA STUDIO need to provide a level playing field for all contestants of this talent show. I understand they can't organise such a big show without making anything in return in the form of proceeds from viewers' votes but as long as Nigeria continues to participate in this show, we will always win considering our population in West Africa. A caller called in a few days ago raising this concern and Mrs Joke's response was that if other West African countries vote as much as Nigeria, it is only a matter of time when their candidate will clinche the winning prize. But the big question here is how many of these countries are up to Nigeria in population? The answer is none. Maybe MTN should henceforth hide the identities of these contestants until the grand finale so that anybody who votes will do so based on merit and not because he/she is from a particular country or tribe. This eradicates bias and you're sure of giving the title to those who really deserve it. Ayo won it last year but I'm not too convinced about him in the competition. People like him might not make it if bias is eradicated. My whole story is not to say that Olawale didn't merit it but I'm sure some people would have voted for him because he's a Nigerian. This is just an opinion not meant to downplay Olawale's victory.

5 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Congratulobia. Happy celebration oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2013
*farts*

cry
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by preedymissy: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2013
C my name in gold am a winner
Let d whole world knw am a winner
Even wen my chances grow thinner
In d end I knw am a winner
So let d light go up
And the crowd stand up
Then u hear d sound am a winnner
Let d light go up
And d crowd stand up
Time to take a bow
Am a winner
Yes o yes o yes o
Am a winner

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by segzicres(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2013
TBH I'm disappointed! The liberian babe and pastor son and the immaculate. But I'm not an expert so my opinion doesn't count. Congrats though to him
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Micyril: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2013
zolajpower: Wait conductor wey my change,ILE ZIK wa oo. I wan com down.
U need to get ur cranium checked cos u seem to be taking too much of that SK.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Gbemmyxal(f): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2013
cute ibk: Yeah congratS guy truly u re a real ladokire cos u hv proved to others that INTIMIDATION U CONDOLE NOT....
Chei, u fall my hand big time. R u sure u are a ladokite with this ur gbagaun? Try upgrade abeg.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by 49cents(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Omolayo never entered probation yet he did not make the top four!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido’s Daughter, Imade Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole, Twin Sisters Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Queen Nwokoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.