Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 (33730 Views)

MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Is A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by adusco(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
hirety: Olawale- winner
Immaculata!- 2nd
Magaret- 3rd
Niniola- 4th
Omolayo- 5th
Roland- 6th
I'm so happy for Wale o! But Omolayo should have been 2nd, too bad!
was it shown on d TV?i mean d last one.hw do i gt to watch d last performance.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by oduaboy1: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
If olawale had not won another boko haram faction would have been created.
Bigs up man you deserved it
ODUA BOY
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hal b: I was rooting for immaculate,i mean that girl can SANGGG.but i guess olawale got more votes.Hope omolayo emerge as d 1st runner up cos d guy really tried oooo.thumbs up 2 all d contestants,i believe they are all winners.
lmao...God punish ASUU,though I knw u did it intentionally
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by homesteady(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
boron10: Guys should stop spamming this thread with ladokite crap. That Olawale won doesn't stop other Ladokites from behaving like tout.

The stuff tire me oh!!
Just disturbing us with their ladokite stuff!
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by gidjah(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Olawale , immaculate, all did pretty well.congratulations
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Red_Card: thats exactly what I'm saying. West African project fame with just Nigerian winners. I have seen great contestants from Ghana, etc. I know people will call me a hater but I am not hating. Just being honest.

Yhello! This is about VOTES ! Those countries were obviously not voting for the contestants from their country. Even mummy jay said it yesterday. If I may ask, Did u vote for them ?

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by cuteibk(f): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yeah congratS guy truly u re a real ladokire cos u hv proved to others that INTIMIDATION U CONDOLE NOT....
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by bluerange(f): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
satellitedaisy: grin

For stadium grin
which stadium, teslim or onikan?
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Littlehooper: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
GOD, PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY, I WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP.. HELP ME LORD..
ONEDAY, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE WITH ME ALSO BOTH AT HOME N ABROAD IN JESUS NAME (AMEN )
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by kemmz: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
iamswizz: .
am xo happy 4 olawale small but mighty but I ws finking Omolayo shuld either be d first or d second runner up[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by cuteibk(f): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Amen and me too oooo just try and change ur username frm little to something big naw so d testimonies can kip flowing in..
Littlehooper: GOD, PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY, I WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP.. HELP ME LORD..
ONEDAY, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE WITH ME ALSO BOTH AT HOME N ABROAD IN JESUS NAME (AMEN )
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by powersunny: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
I dont think i believe this news, although i want Olawale to win too. Is the last day not always live on TV on a sunday? when was the grand finale done? Omolayo must win something oo, or else.....
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by sunch(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omolayo would have come 2nd, but his last perform/song was a flop . Olawale was able to maintain his pace to beat the three ladys, while roland and molayo came behind the ladys
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by omotrendy: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
I really wish it was Omolayo,but anyway olawale is also good
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by pmc01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
boron10: Guys should stop spamming this thread with ladokite crap. That Olawale won doesn't stop other Ladokites from behaving like tout.

Ladokites behaving like tout You must be a Somalian. angry sad
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Hostermipo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
herbeytv: Omo Ladoke Omo loke !!! Omo ladoke efi ese rajo.
All the moderators in this building owo loke
All the nairalanders owo loke
All the big boys with the big girls efi ese rajo.

Seun moni kosokutu kojo
Oya esokutu kejo

If ASUU no enter back eje ka saye lo
If FG no gree for their payment efi ese rajo

Omo Ladoke Omo loke !!! Omo ladoke efi ese rajo.
All the moderators in this building owo loke
All the nairalanders owo loke
All the big boys with the big girls efi ese rajo.

good job. . . . . . . . .e je ka jaye. . . . . . . Ever militant ladokite

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Elantracey: Congrats dude....it's a pity phcn nor let me watch dis season
chai na wa ooooo,take heart!!"Lmao
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by sexymissfire(f): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
So apy 4 yhu dear, knew yhu were going to win tho...#team lautech
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Kingslaw(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
congratulobia. i don't know you but am happy for you.
congrat.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Revolva(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
olboy this reality show stuffz sef ..am getting tire of fit.....any bory wey win ....na for him poket

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by sexymissfire(f): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
SexyChic05: He has been a contender with 17 other contestants for MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 6.

MTN Project fame winners are First runner up Immaculate – Everyone knew she was a big contender too and she had always believed she would win.

http://olorisupergal.com/olawale-ojo-is-the-winner-of-mtn-project-fame-season-6-0/#.Ukc1o4akqFA

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ebicon(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Immaculate(my suga la la) I love everything bout her, but my vote always goes to Olawale, all his perfomance was waoh!,congrat !
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by tellwisdom: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rubbish undecided
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Besea(f): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sorry o... abeg where una watch am? Cos d project fame grand finale I knw is usually shown on sundays and dia fanpage on FB is hyping d grand finale to take place tomorrow. Abi is dis UTME or WAEC wey dey leak?
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Hebunn(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
powersunny: I dont think i believe this news, although i want Olawale to win too. Is the last day not always live on TV on a sunday? when was the grand finale done? Omolayo must win something oo, or else.....

Nope... 2day is the live show, and you only get to watch it on TV tomorrow...
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Shegman22(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
vic2ry: yippie....yes we did it.repping LAUTECH...PROUDLY LADOKITE...omoladoke owoloke...1st to open am anyway
owo loke, i rep exlau
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Emekemini: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omolayo was likely to be the winner untill wizkid ruin his last performance with his bad song choice and poor performance

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Tunjasko(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
K....We hve heard..He z a lautech guy..Dat wont mke ASUU call-off deir strike nd he wont gve u one penny out of his 5m..Pls guyz,dnt derail dis thread wt lautech stuff..
..Congrats 2 him..He deserves it..I hpe he releases hit songs...I wish Omolayo won smetin bt his personal combination nd his collabo wt wizkid were nt up to standard..Ronald didnt win cos he z churchy..Congrats to Immaculate,Nini nd Margaret..Dey deserves it..lukin forward to the video of d grand finale 2morrow..
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
mayten30: chai na wa ooooo,take heart!!"Lmao
...lol ah hear o
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by BonnyDominic: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Now i believe dat it takes a very strong instinct to knw wu a cap will fit....... The very first day i set my eyes on him nd hrd him sing, i told my sibling"Olawale is d man to beat" congratulation!!!
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Emekemini: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Watch out for henry,mtn project fame west africa season 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) / Fans Go Gaga For 2Baba At GloMegaMusicTour Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.