Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 (33727 Views)

MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Is A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by shigoslim(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Haha haha tongue omolayo normally performed better than olawale their is sumtinz wrong. =( :3 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by daylae(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yungwizzzy: eh ehn every body now a ladokite

ok oo *I now rep ladoke Congrats niqqa*

rmba we used to live in the same street oo
not anymore.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by wrench: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
The Dude is good no doubt bout that.. But they should make it a West African thing as the name implies. From season 1 to present it has been NIGERIA Winners only.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by AbimbolaMavin: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
So d guy na ladokite, I no no ham.dept?level?
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mhen so it's dis guy, we used to queue 2geda when we want to fetch water at d hostel. Well congrats sha......smiley. Bt don't 4get to bring ma share from your prize money oooo. Cos Owo lo se koko ju..
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by echepops(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
I really wanted Nini to win mehn. Anyways Congrats to Olawale
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by kemmz: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: Yes oh! I'm so happy that he won!! Dancing Emenado (tiwa savage)
He's performance with tiwa was mind blowing!!
am Xo happy for olawale small but mighty I ws finking omolayo with either be d first runner up or second runner up but dey all tried everyone is a winner
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by satellitedaisy: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
grin
bluerange: abeg where una watch am?

For stadium grin

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by firtash101: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
hehehehehehe
russianmob27: *still wanking on genevieve picture* ohhhhh genevieve you are too much
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by camcor(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
CONGRATS OLAWALE
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Opshe(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Arise and sing o Ladokite! ..... and that's exactly what he did. Obedience pays after all.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by konklushun(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls is his stage name 'Ankara boi'?. Mixed up GloX factor with project fame.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ChiSun27(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
congrat boy...invest ur talent wisely.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by aladon10: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Na him know oooo cos I no go get even 5naira 4rm him so let da sleeping dogs lie........jor
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Arise O sing, O ladokite!
Ever militant, ever reasonable,
Fighting for peace and Justice,
INTIMIDATION we condone not......e.t.c.
Proud to be a ladokite.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by homesteady(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
russianmob27: *still wanking on genevieve picture* ohhhhh genevieve you are too much

SMH
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Defaramade(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
vic2ry: yippie....yes we did it.repping LAUTECH...PROUDLY LADOKITE...omoladoke owoloke...1st to open am anyway
Ever militant, ever reasonable...proudly LADOKITE.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
konklushun: Pls is his stage name 'Ankara boi'?
Nope the Ankara boy was in Nigeria got talent
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by RedCard1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Na so Nigerians just dey win the West African project fame. Why can't other West African countries win too? Congrats to the winner sha
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by hirety(f): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Olawale- winner
Immaculata!- 2nd
Magaret- 3rd
Niniola- 4th
Omolayo- 5th
Roland- 6th
I'm so happy for Wale o! But Omolayo should have been 2nd, too bad!
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by geogino(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
so glad. I am a fan
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by kunlex445(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrant man..d sky is ur starting point..
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by boron10(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Guys should stop spamming this thread with ladokite crap. That Olawale won doesn't stop other Ladokites from behaving like tout.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by adusco(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Was d last performance shown on TV.....if nt wen? Plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
vic2ry: yippie....yes we did it.repping LAUTECH...PROUDLY LADOKITE...omoladoke owoloke...1st to open am anyway
must you show your foolish. d guy gud that all we know. wetin concern us with is higher institution.commot road give us frash air jare
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tiwa doh help I'm by selln ha pu.c.c.i
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by sunch(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
zolajpower: Wait conductor wey my change,ILE ZIK wa oo. I wan com down.
watch ur side, by this time
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ladokites b like..olawale iz ma classmate BTW..na mak olawale dey carry motor come farm as per being an agric student
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Halb: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
I was rooting for immaculate,i mean that girl can SANGGG.but i guess olawale got more votes.Hope omolayo emerge as d 1st runner up cos d guy really tried oooo.thumbs up 2 all d contestants,i believe they are all winners.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Krisddon: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Greetings to you all great Nairalanders. Please Can some one help me provide an answer to this? I became a member of this amazing forum since january this year but made my debute post some days back on Education section. The topic was "the oddities of our present day elite as regard education" and i expected it on Nairaland's general but didn't see it. Now my question is, how does a thread/post get to Nairaland's general from any of the sections? cos i have some good stuff i'm yet to post here. Please a well explainatory answer, can be explained here or sent to my mail box, Thanks.
NB: in providing an explaination, click like for me to get the notification and follow up, this will save me the stress of going through pages in search of possible quote in an attempt to provide an answer.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ebera(f): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
I knew they will gv it 2 him.Even when he sang nonsense,judges and faculty jst keep clapping!!!!!*******anger*******Nini,immaculate and roland did it 4 me.
See nini and kcee naaa,om!!!they wia d best!!!!!!!!!!I'm nt impressed @ all.mcthewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by RedCard1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
wrench: The Dude is good no doubt bout that.. But they should make it a West African thing as the name implies. From season 1 to present it has been NIGERIA Winners only.
thats exactly what I'm saying. West African project fame with just Nigerian winners. I have seen great contestants from Ghana, etc. I know people will call me a hater but I am not hating. Just being honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Tiwa Savage Slays In Hollywood (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For 2Baba At GloMegaMusicTour Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.