Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (131807 Views)

Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Originalsly: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
ozo_emeka: You know what ret@rd.

Do your own research here, put in the city and find out for yourself
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=United+States&city=New+York%2C+NY

Change it to Dakota I was using in my previous example. Damn you are stup1d

Bro...if you get your figures from internet research...say so. I don't need to consult your source. I expected a bell to go off in your head when I specified that Jamaica Ave, Brooklyn is hood. I am very familiar with New York...am in New York at the moment...Brooklyn to be precise...and personally bought a 3 liter bottle of Poland Spring(...one of the better and most popular brand...) two days ago for $1.50. Because of your statement how many have left with the wrong impression that a small bottle of water costs $8 in New York? You should be man enough to admit you were misled instead of this display of arrogance and childish name calling.

6 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by ozoemeka(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Not misled. Numbeo is cited as the #1 source for Cost of living analysis.

AGAIN do your RESEARCh. BLS takes its numbers from Numbeo

Originalsly: Bro...if you get your figures from internet research...say so. I don't need to consult your source. I expected a bell to go off in your head when I specified that Jamaica Ave, Brooklyn is hood. I am very familiar with New York...am in New York at the moment...Brooklyn to be precise...and personally bought a 3 liter bottle of Poland Spring(...one of the better and most popular brand...) two days ago for $1.50. Because of your statement how many have left with the wrong impression that a small bottle of water costs $8 in New York? You should be man enough to admit you were misled instead of this display of arrogance and childish name calling.
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by ozoemeka(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Not misled. Numbeo is cited as the #1 source for Cost of living analysis.

Everybody knows the Ave is in the hood

Originalsly: Bro...if you get your figures from internet research...say so. I don't need to consult your source. I expected a bell to go off in your head when I specified that Jamaica Ave, Brooklyn is hood. I am very familiar with New York...am in New York at the moment...Brooklyn to be precise...and personally bought a 3 liter bottle of Poland Spring(...one of the better and most popular brand...) two days ago for $1.50. Because of your statement how many have left with the wrong impression that a small bottle of water costs $8 in New York? You should be man enough to admit you were misled instead of this display of arrogance and childish name calling.
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
ozo_emeka: You know you are very stup1d.

Did I ever MENTION that he can't get a lease because of a SSN. Did I ever talk about a SSN?

I talked about renting AN APARTMENT. READ FUkKING ID1OT

B1tch I told him if he DOESN'T ... gat damn are you so FUCkkKING stup1d you can't read?

STOP BRINGING THINGS FROM NOWHERE I NEVER MENTIONED. person

Wow... Bitch, person, and what have you? Really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will have heart attack o... grin grin

You're 21yo, and perhaps haven't signed a lease, so you talk about lease and don't even know what a lease is about let alone what it entails. If you did, you won't ignorantly state an international student is leasing a place.

Then again, this is coming from a frustrated 21yo who's life is about fancy furniture, fancy phones and what have you while his mates are saving up and getting their shitt together. I thought you were informed, but you're misinformed. More reason why I won't waste my time with you, STOP PEDDLING LIES.

It's ok to struggle and hustle, once upon a time, we ALL did it, I had my tough day in college, but your fanciness has earned you bitterness about the U.S., don't blame the U.S. for your woes, blame your fancy spending. I dislike the U.S. for the system not for the constant bickering you've put out there.

God bless you...PEACE

5 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2013

Typical of him, don't worry, it's his fanciness that's causing him to panic, I've never seen a young dude of his age, so bitter with himself. When I asked you which brand, you told me, I was like OKAY, that was true... I thought you were talking about gallons...Even gallon sef, for $8? You wonder where his money goes to and why he's so bitter.

1 Like

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by ozoemeka(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
bickering?

you know what..

"thanks" grin
manny4life:

Wow... Bitch, person, and what have you? Really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will have heart attack o... grin grin

You're 21yo, and perhaps haven't signed a lease, so you talk about lease and don't even know what a lease is about let alone what it entails. If you did, you won't ignorantly state an international student is leasing a place.

Then again, this is coming from a frustrated 21yo who's life is about fancy furniture, fancy phones and what have you while his mates are saving up and getting their shitt together. I thought you were informed, but you're misinformed. More reason why I won't waste my time with you, STOP PEDDLING LIES.

It's ok to struggle and hustle, once upon a time, we ALL did it, I had my tough day in college, but your fanciness has earned you bitterness about the U.S., don't blame the U.S. for your woes, blame your fancy spending. I dislike the U.S. for the system not for the constant bickering you've put out there.

God bless you...PEACE

1 Like

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by imperiouxx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
balotelli: Now am a strong advocate of immigrating to the US If the country was that Bad will the US govt start the diversity program to allow in Millions of immigrants , I have worked five years and can't afford to send my younger sister to a private UnIversity had to make sure she got admissiong to Unilorin while my pal same age who immigrated to the Yankee pays convenant University fees for his sister ,He might no be rich but at least he eats good food ,water. Enjoys constant power , and so on. He sent me an Iphone 4 last week and now Now am a strong advocate of immigrating to the US if the country was as bad as OP put it then the US government won't bother starting the visa lottery asking lotta people to Immigrate ,If u are doin bad there doesn't mean I will do bad .When u see poverty In naija u will develo chills ,I have worked five years and can't afford to pay a younger ones school fees in a private UNi but my pal in the states pays his sisters fees in the

You guys should just ignore this prevaricating thread. It was written to promote fallacy at the highest order, hegemony and hubris from "we're Captain America!" looking for supports from those victims of US embassy in Nigeria and those still in shock of US bans on Nigeria in DV lottery.

YES! US has ghettos like every other country but the ghettos are fewer than the beautiful places unlike in my country Nigeria. Yes, no country would like to show outside world their ghettos but the beautiful parts...... So why US case is different? No job no money no life, that's the slogan in US.

US is good for the majorities who know the difference between Nigeria and US and appreciate their existence here, but US is hellhole to those lazy legals (either born Americans or nationalized Americans), illegals still working on their papers, prodigious beings who can't be made manager of thrift collection.

Whenever I see this last group of people whining, the question that always crosses my mind is, "Why can you pick up your silly a-ss and run away from your pain by heading back to Nigeria?

Go back, dem no go won go, turned themselves to super Mario with infinity extra life in the US. angry

4 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Originalsly: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
ozo_emeka: Not misled. Numbeo is cited as the #1 source for Cost of living analysis.

Everybody knows the Ave is in the hood

Here you go again....EVERYBODY knows the Ave is in the hood. Now I know you really don't know what you are talking about. FYI...Jamaica Ave begins in Brooklyn and runs for a short distance only before it crosses the border and continues as a main artery through Queens. Its short distance in Brooklyn is in the hood. In Queens it cuts through all classes of neighborhoods so for you to say the ave is in the hood is another display of ignorance and arrogance. The initial purpose of your thread was to paint a true picture...give a reality check to those desirous of migrating....those who believed what is portrayed on TV to be the real deal. Isn't it ironic that here you are in the same shoes as those you were trying to enlighten?...believing what you see in your whatever top rated index to be true?...despite what somebody on ground is telling you? You need to chill or you will lose whatever little credibility you have left.

4 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by 9icegee: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

I did not even know where to start from because of the information you put out there is blatantly false. For instance on the lease part, he won't be able to get a lease simply because he doesn't have a SSN to sign a new contract/lease contract. His option is to rent a room which is usually between $500-650 monthly everything included. There's nothing conservative about it, a girl friend of mine has rented a room out here in Springfield VA for $550. Go to Craigslist.com and get information, please STOP misinforming people.

As for the part of fancy phone, fancy furniture and fancy nonsense, I can see the reason why you hate America so much, I'm disliking it as well, but you and I tend to have different reasons. My friend, people like me have what we call budget, it's called financial discipline: spending less than you have. Why buy a Samsung Galaxy when other phones perform the same function? If I want clothes, I go to JCPenney for their sale, and few times at Macy's. What's with the rubbish of "fancy furniture"? It all makes sense why you hate America, YOU'RE BROKE.

Let me tell you something, in my house, the brown leather sectional I've had for 3years + is getting weak because friends and family sleep on it and and the leather on two part of seats are kinda breaking/chipping off.

Solution to the weakness of the spring: http://www.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-Furniture-Fix-Interlocking-Panels/16609877 The link is supporting panels I saw on As Seen on TV, it supports the couch, according to the ad, even a Sumo wrestler of 700lbs can bounce on your couch. I have no plans on replacing it, I said I will remove the leather covering and return it back to the store and see if my warranty covers a new leather, if not, I will buy a new leather covering or the slip-on cover. Total cost---> $150 or less. Do I plan on replacing my entire sectional that cost $1800 when I bought it on sale, HELL TO THE Bleep NO, and yes, after more than 3yrs, it's still looks decent. If I can take pictures, you will see for yourself.

You know when last I replaced my TV ? About 4 years ago, I still have flat screen from back then, 37inch to be precise. Have I been longing for the Samsung Internet TV with 3D, fvck yeah, do i really need it, hell no...Granted I augmented it with my xbox, blu-ray player, surround sound system, etc... That's it. Bros, according to all you have written, you seriously need financial discipline. I'd advice you get it. Anyone who can't live within their means and come here to write nonsense should please stay back.
if there's sometin wrong wit some1 i tink its u. Did u even understand wot emeka wrote? U just wake up and start mentioning stuffs u own (which we cant even say 4sure u're telling de truth). Who asked u all those My! Some ppl's comprehension is awesome!!

3 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
9icegee: if there's sometin wrong wit some1 i tink its u. Did u even understand wot emeka wrote? U just wake up and start mentioning stuffs u own (which we cant even say 4sure u're telling de truth). Who asked u all those My! Some ppl's comprehension is awesome!!

Thank you o.. grin grin

ozo_emeka: bickering?

you know what..

"thanks" grin

Very welcome
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

I did not even know where to start from because of the information you put out there is blatantly false. For instance on the lease part, he won't be able to get a lease simply because he doesn't have a SSN to sign a new contract/lease contract. His option is to rent a room which is usually between $500-650 monthly everything included. There's nothing conservative about it, a girl friend of mine has rented a room out here in Springfield VA for $550. Go to Craigslist.com and get information, please STOP misinforming people.

As for the part of fancy phone, fancy furniture and fancy nonsense, I can see the reason why you hate America so much, I'm disliking it as well, but you and I tend to have different reasons. My friend, people like me have what we call budget, it's called financial discipline: spending less than you have. Why buy a Samsung Galaxy when other phones perform the same function? If I want clothes, I go to JCPenney for their sale, and few times at Macy's. What's with the rubbish of "fancy furniture"? It all makes sense why you hate America, YOU'RE BROKE.

Let me tell you something, in my house, the brown leather sectional I've had for 3years + is getting weak because friends and family sleep on it and and the leather on two part of seats are kinda breaking/chipping off.

Solution to the weakness of the spring: http://www.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-Furniture-Fix-Interlocking-Panels/16609877 The link is supporting panels I saw on As Seen on TV, it supports the couch, according to the ad, even a Sumo wrestler of 700lbs can bounce on your couch. I have no plans on replacing it, I said I will remove the leather covering and return it back to the store and see if my warranty covers a new leather, if not, I will buy a new leather covering or the slip-on cover. Total cost---> $150 or less. Do I plan on replacing my entire sectional that cost $1800 when I bought it on sale, HELL TO THE Bleep NO, and yes, after more than 3yrs, it's still looks decent. If I can take pictures, you will see for yourself.

You know when last I replaced my TV ? About 4 years ago, I still have flat screen from back then, 37inch to be precise. Have I been longing for the Samsung Internet TV with 3D, fvck yeah, do i really need it, hell no...Granted I augmented it with my xbox, blu-ray player, surround sound system, etc... That's it. Bros, according to all you have written, you seriously need financial discipline. I'd advice you get it. Anyone who can't live within their means and come here to write nonsense should please stay back.
. Good point. Between my wife and I, we make approximately $200,000 and with 3 girls in private school, budget is the key. You are spot on in your assertion.

2 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by ozoemeka(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Credibility? On NL? You will bestow me with "credibility" ? I would publish in a Journal if that's what I was "seeking actively"

When NYkers I know talk about "The Ave" , most times it is the "HOOD part of Jamaica Avenue" they are referring to.

It's like Park Avenue, or 5th Avenue. I'm NOT a NYker I visit .

Originalsly: Here you go again....EVERYBODY knows the Ave is in the hood. Now I know you really don't know what you are talking about. FYI...Jamaica Ave begins in Brooklyn and runs for a short distance only before it crosses the border and continues as a main artery through Queens. Its short distance in Brooklyn is in the hood. In Queens it cuts through all classes of neighborhoods so for you to say the ave is in the hood is another display of ignorance and arrogance. The initial purpose of your thread was to paint a true picture...give a reality check to those desirous of migrating....those who believed what is portrayed on TV to be the real deal. Isn't it ironic that here you are in the same shoes as those you were trying to enlighten?...believing what you see in your whatever top rated index to be true?...despite what somebody on ground is telling you? You need to chill or you will lose whatever little credibility you have left.
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Reincarnated: Some Nigerians amaze me. With all the problems your country is facing, na so una carry another man's country problems on your head. WTF. Think about how to fix your damn 3rd world country before you start to criticize the problems of a country that is more than 50 years ahead your own gaddammit.
See some people saying they are proud of Nigeria abi wetin dem talk? WTF is there to be proud of? A country that embezzlement is the order of the day? No constant water or electricity? Bad roads? Horrific educational system? Don't even let me start with that nasty thing you call an aviation system? Overpopulation? The need for culture domination, tribalism and all that fucckery (as far as i'm concerned, there should be nothing like 3 main languages in that country)? In this day and age, look at the joke you call per capita income in the country. Children that are meant to be in good schools learning to be great future leaders of tomorrow are left on the streets begging for a daily meal and yet some people have the audacity to speak about a country that has one of the best educational systems in the world. Nobody is saying that America is all prim and proper but carrying its problems on your head when you are equally fighting for survival in that comedy you call Nigeria is plain stuppiid and pathetic. Get a fucckiing grip on your life and think about what you gonna do to help the situation in Nigeria so that when next you open your mouth and call yourself a proud Nigerian, you will actually mean it angry
. Whoa. That's all I can say. I will blame the leadership though not the people. The people are very hard working but the leadership sucks from the President all the way down.
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Originalsly: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lucasbalo: . Whoa. That's all I can say. I will blame the leadership though not the people. The people are very hard working but the leadership sucks from the President all the way down.
Hmmm...maybe you should blame the people!...after all...they don't protest and despite all the fussing and cussing...the people for whatever reasons...would vote them right back in office!

2 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm...maybe you should blame the people!...after all...they don't protest and despite all the fussing and cussing...the people for whatever reasons...would vote them right back in office!
. I do not blame the people for the mere fact that people can get psychologically beat down.

2 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by thoth: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2013
cap28:

To make it out of the hood in today's America you need a lot of assistance from the white power structure because they control everything - the educational system, access to jobs, everything .

In order for a black person to make money in America they must be willing to not only keep their mouths shut about the exploitation and abuse that whites have perpetrated against their ancestors and are still perpetrating against them, they must also be willing to sell out their own people.

This fact is even more glaring in the case of rich black americans - this is why the likes of Oprah, Cosby, Jay Z, P Diddy and all other black americans who are in the $100million dollar net worth club NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING FOR BLACKS, NEVER SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE RACIST SYSTEM THAT STILL ABUSES AND EXPLOITS BLACKS AND NEVER EVER IDENTIFIES WITH ANY CAUSE WHICH ADVOCATES ECONOMIC OR POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT OF BLACK PEOPLE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

In my book such people are not role models but sell outs and pawns of the white power structure. we have them in Nigeria too, Okonjo Iweala, Badluck Jonathan, OBJ, IBB these are all gate keepers of white supremacy, guard dogs of a system which seeks to exploit and abuse black people while at the same time enriching and consolidating the power of whites. Therefore for you to see someone like Cosby as a role model shows me just how brainwashed and or ignorant you are. WHy would I look up to someone who praises someone who has done nothing but harm me and my people throughout history? Oh let me guess because he is a multi millionaire - got you.

The problem with Nigerians is that many of us have no self pride or dignity - it doesn't take much to get us excited, just throw a few crumbs in our direction and we start foaming at the mouth, this is why the white power structure know that they have nothing to fear as far as Nigerians are concerned - they know we are greedy, selfish and are addicted to materialism even though we are incapable of manufacturing any of the things we covet. YOu would have thought that we would have learned our lesson after they depleted our population during the trans atlantic slave trade and then came back for our crude oil but no its like no matter how bad we are treated we remain deaf, dumb and blind to the fact that we are mere victims within a brutal system of white supremacy.

Nigerians are very easy to work out - you can imagine a guy on this thread boasting about driving on an American freeway LMAO!!! doesn't he know that with Nigeria's wealth we could live just as well as the average American if we could get the right leadership.

If we had someone like the late Hugo Chavez leading Nigeria, overnight a lot of things would change, all those imperialist agents like Okonjo Iweala, OBJ, Goodluck, Deizani and other bandits would be rounded up clamped in jail and left there to rot.

.....but with the mentality of the average Nigerian this will remain a mere pipe dream.

Some people are on here boasting about how well they are doing in America - you boast about how good things are for you but you are living in another man's house, you are not recognised as an equal, you are disrespected everywhere you go simply because of the colour of your skin, when you go into a shop, the assistant follows you around as if you are a theif - so what is the point of life if no-one respects and you never have rest of mind?

If education is the way out of the labyrinth to quote you why do you have Nigerian men with phds driving cabs in America and England?
education is useless without a system in place that enables you to put that knowledge and skill to use, go and check the statistics of unemployed black graduates in the UK and US and you will then understand that having education as a black person in the western world does not protect you from a racist system that rewards people on the basis of race not merit.

Pure unadulterated truth as usual...stings though but that's truth for you.
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by thoth: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2013
cap28:

many hip hop artists started out as militant critics of the US govt but with time many of them were paid off and given lucrative sports endorsement deals with various corporations, others were given movie contracts and other lucrative deals this was done in order to buy their silence that's why none of these people speak out against the govt any more, the stubborn ones were simply eliminated (Tupac shakur).

Globalisation = world wide slavery of non white people - every non white country of the world where globalisation exists has consigned their populations to mass unemployment, mass poverty and mass misery. Globalisaton is all about allowing western corporations access to cheap raw materials and labour at the expense of the indigenous populations of those countries.

Pure reality.
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by InvertedHammer: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2013
cap28:

To make it out of the hood in today's America you need a lot of assistance from the white power structure because they control everything - the educational system, access to jobs, everything .

In order for a black person to make money in America they must be willing to not only keep their mouths shut about the exploitation and abuse that whites have perpetrated against their ancestors and are still perpetrating against them, they must also be willing to sell out their own people.

In my book such people are not role models but sell outs and pawns of the white power structure. we have them in Nigeria too, Okonjo Iweala, Badluck Jonathan, OBJ, IBB these are all gate keepers of white supremacy, guard dogs of a system which seeks to exploit and abuse black people while at the same time enriching and consolidating the power of whites. Therefore for you to see someone like Cosby as a role model shows me just how brainwashed and or ignorant you are. WHy would I look up to someone who praises someone who has done nothing but harm me and my people throughout history? Oh let me guess because he is a multi millionaire - got you.

The problem with Nigerians is that many of us have no self pride or dignity - it doesn't take much to get us excited, just throw a few crumbs in our direction and we start foaming at the mouth, this is why the white power structure know that they have nothing to fear as far as Nigerians are concerned - they know we are greedy, selfish and are addicted to materialism even though we are incapable of manufacturing any of the things we covet. YOu would have thought that we would have learned our lesson after they depleted our population during the trans atlantic slave trade and then came back for our crude oil but no its like no matter how bad we are treated we remain deaf, dumb and blind to the fact that we are mere victims within a brutal system of white supremacy.

If education is the way out of the labyrinth to quote you why do you have Nigerian men with phds driving cabs in America and England?
education is useless without a system in place that enables you to put that knowledge and skill to use, go and check the statistics of unemployed black graduates in the UK and US and you will then understand that having education as a black person in the western world does not protect you from a racist system that rewards people on the basis of race not merit.

Cap28:
You are phony!

I cannot follow your logic. You blame and excuse Nigeria at the same time in your epistle.

You are a victim of your conspiracy theory. As you opined, we live in a world dominated and controlled by the White Supremacists.
By your own assertion, Nigeria failed because of Caucasians. Are you serious or just being mischievous? I don't have much time to be
arguing with you because our audience are people who live in Nigeria and know the exact level of frustrations therein. I cannot believe
that the country you are trying so hard albeit vainly to defend is the same Nigeria a good number of NLers live in.

Ok. Let me shove the truth down your throat.

White Supremacists are not holding Nigeria down. Nigeria is her own problem. Why?

White Supremacists are not the ones owing people salaries in arrears. They did not force your leaders (OBJ,IBB, Abacha, Ibori, etc) to embezzle funds entrusted in their cares. It was not a white Supremacist judge that cleared Ibori of all the criminal charges in Delta State. They did not force your government to negate on the agreement they reached with ASUU. They are are not responsible for bad roads, lack of electricity, no clean water and other vices obtainable in Nigeria. They are not the ones snatching ballot boxes. They do not force Immigration officials at the airport to continue to embarrass themselves by turning into lowly beggars. Did you see the pictures of Ikeja Police College? Is a white supremacist in charge of that place too? Last time I checked, toothless EFCC is not being run by a white supremacist.

I guess in your world it is the white supremacists that are stoking the embers of tribal hatred on NL. Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!
Take it from me. The leaders do not believe in Nigeria. I may live in USA but I have more contact in Nigeria than you. I was in a senator's house in Abuja last year in one of their so-called "meeting-before-meeting" (if you are in the know, you will know what this means), I was appalled by
the level of deliberations these folks embarked on. It was more like a child's play. And I wondered if these are the exact same set of people we expect to deliver Nigeria from ending in abyss. Nothing discussed there showed any sign of people with some level of confidence in the so-called country. Unbelievable! I came out of there and my whole outlook about Nigeria changed. Aren't you surprised that the same problems Fela mentioned in his songs in the 1970s are still here with us thirty-something years later? Keep hoping!

Apparently, you live in a lala land. People like you are the problem with Nigeria. You refuse to acknowledge reality and worse, you refuse to take
full control and responsibility of your actions and/or inaction. In times of problems you blame satan and the white supremacists and call on Jesus to levitate down from heaven to come and solve your man-made problems. Perhaps, you forgot that God helps those who help themselves. You know your oppressors. They live in Banana Island, Asokoro, VI, and other choice areas in Nigeria. But being the cowards that you are, you are scared of taking on them head long rather you keep giving away the little you have to some pastors in anticipation of miracles to happen in your lives. IF Nigeria cannot find internal solutions to her problems; she is doomed.

I attended ABU-Zaria. That was 2 years of my life down the drain which would be attributed to the incessant strikes by ASUU in those years. USA has offered more to me in few years than Nigeria ever did or will ever do if the current trend is the yardstick.

I challenge you to take a walk to any Nigeria Embassy anywhere and see how much your country cares for your existence.

Ignorance is bliss.

13 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by Pasca07: 4:40am On Oct 07, 2013
Invertedhammer,you really know more about nigeria,pls ignore some ignorant people here, 99percent people know precisely well that all your assertion are right.....you deserve a medal

1 Like

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by MMotimo: 5:50am On Oct 07, 2013
Conspiracy theories when the world is moving on, smh
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by thoth: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Cap28:
You are phony!

I cannot follow your logic. You blame and excuse Nigeria at the same time in your epistle.

You are a victim of your conspiracy theory. As you opined, we live in a world dominated and controlled by the White Supremacists.
By your own assertion, Nigeria failed because of Caucasians. Are you serious or just being mischievous? I don't have much time to be
arguing with you because our audience are people who live in Nigeria and know the exact level of frustrations therein. I cannot believe
that the country you are trying so hard albeit vainly to defend is the same Nigeria a good number of NLers live in.

Ok. Let me shove the truth down your throat.

White Supremacists are not holding Nigeria down. Nigeria is her own problem. Why?

White Supremacists are not the ones owing people salaries in arrears. They did not force your leaders (OBJ,IBB, Abacha, Ibori, etc) to embezzle funds entrusted in their cares. It was not a white Supremacist judge that cleared Ibori of all the criminal charges in Delta State. They did not force your government to negate on the agreement they reached with ASUU. They are are not responsible for bad roads, lack of electricity, no clean water and other vices obtainable in Nigeria. They are not the ones snatching ballot boxes. They do not force Immigration officials at the airport to continue to embarrass themselves by turning into lowly beggars. Did you see the pictures of Ikeja Police College? Is a white supremacist in charge of that place too? Last time I checked, toothless EFCC is not being run by a white supremacist.

I guess in your world it is the white supremacists that are stoking the embers of tribal hatred on NL. Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!
Take it from me. The leaders do not believe in Nigeria. I may live in USA but I have more contact in Nigeria than you. I was in a senator's house in Abuja last year in one of their so-called "meeting-before-meeting" (if you are in the know, you will know what this means), I was appalled by
the level of deliberations these folks embarked on. It was more like a child's play. And I wondered if these are the exact same set of people we expect to deliver Nigeria from ending in abyss. Nothing discussed there showed any sign of people with some level of confidence in the so-called country. Unbelievable! I came out of there and my whole outlook about Nigeria changed. Aren't you surprised that the same problems Fela mentioned in his songs in the 1970s are still here with us thirty-something years later? Keep hoping!

Apparently, you live in a lala land. People like you are the problem with Nigeria. You refuse to acknowledge reality and worse, you refuse to take
full control and responsibility of your actions and/or inaction. In times of problems you blame satan and the white supremacists and call on Jesus to levitate down from heaven to come and solve your man-made problems. Perhaps, you forgot that God helps those who help themselves. You know your oppressors. They live in Banana Island, Asokoro, VI, and other choice areas in Nigeria. But being the cowards that you are, you are scared of taking on them head long rather you keep giving away the little you have to some pastors in anticipation of miracles to happen in your lives. IF Nigeria cannot find internal solutions to her problems; she is doomed.

I attended ABU-Zaria. That was 2 years of my life down the drain which would be attributed to the incessant strikes by ASUU in those years. USA has offered more to me in few years than Nigeria ever did or will ever do if the current trend is the yardstick.

I challenge you to take a walk to any Nigeria Embassy anywhere and see how much your country cares for your existence.

Ignorance is bliss.

You misunderstood Cap28’s post and I blame your ignorant of African and especially Nigerian history for that, He is actually speaking to people who actually knew how things ACTUALLY WORKS and not people who THINKS they knew.
Before I go on to explain I think it is important to point out that your kind is what the Intelligence community refers to as “Good Kook” because you don’t know the origins of your problems, you are rather aware of the effects so the Imperialist love people like you because you will always act the “African way” you are predictable because they know you don’t even understand your problem and they know the problems you will tackling are not actually the real problem though in your all knowing mind you believe you are getting it right. That is why many African nations have tried to liberate themselves but just imploded within and found themselves I a worse mess than they are before.
Knowing the actual problem is the Key and the problem is what Cap28 is trying to elucidate.

Lets list it as problems and effects.

Problems:

We have very bad leadership that is a fact but we have to ask ourselves how did we end up with such people. It is clear to any enlightened individual that since the colonization of Nigeria and many African countries we have not chosen our leaders rather they were imposed on us. Great leaders whom has tried to develop the nation has either been assassinated by the West (Murtala Mohammed, Gen Sani Abacha, Tunde Idiagbon) and the others were overthrown (Buhari etc) then western puppet leaders and ministers were imposed on us(Headbanging,Obasanjo,Shagari). These leaders prioritize the western destructive interests above that of the nation(masses) the west gives them list of their minions to nominate to further and more precisely exploit the nations (Okonjo Iweala, many ex Shell/chevron staffs etc, World bank/IMF staffs) the result of that is the west has total control of almost every sector of the country. With those leaders in place they can further play the masses and divide them according to tribal, religious or economic lines. What those leaders stand to gain for their servitude to the west is that they can under the western/European protection loot the nation dry as long as they expose the resources the west wants, use their military to put pressure on non-aligned leaders both within or outside the country. They can murder and massacre the people and the west will turn a blind eye and rather extol them.(odi massacre, Zaki -ibiam massacre, Obasanjo’s list of political assassinations, Babangida’s list of assassinations etc)

Effects:

A very popular Russian saying goes “the fish rots from the head” and it is well known that a people or nation is a reflection of their leaders, Cap28 pointed out that Nigeria produces enough oil to give its citizens a very good life but as you can the from the effect of the White supremacist impositions those resources gets looted and what you have instead is poverty, all the foreign investments that should have been beneficial to Nigerians were not so because the sort of deal that backs these investments in this country is rather exploitative than developmental. In fact the whole situation came about from these impositions, those puppet tyrants have the support of the imperialists to kill and persecute any person that wants to effect a change since such changes does not benefit the puppet leaders and their western masters.
SO in all the rot can whole be attributed to the western interventions in Black man’s development.

There are many publications on this on the African Journal and I can offer you many if you don’t know where to find one.
People should first of all arm themselves with the knowledge of their history before trying to debate on issues which asks for proper understanding.

3 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by cap28: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2013
thoth:
You misunderstood Cap28’s post and I blame your ignorant of African and especially Nigerian history for that, He is actually speaking to people who actually knew how things ACTUALLY WORKS and not people who THINKS they knew.
Before I go on to explain I think it is important to point out that your kind is what the Intelligence community refers to as “Good Kook” because you don’t know the origins of your problems, you are rather aware of the effects so the Imperialist love people like you because you will always act the “African way” you are predictable because they know you don’t even understand your problem and they know the problems you will tackling are not actually the real problem though in your all knowing mind you believe you are getting it right. That is why many African nations have tried to liberate themselves but just imploded within and found themselves I a worse mess than they are before.
Knowing the actual problem is the Key and the problem is what Cap28 is trying to elucidate.

Lets list it as problems and effects.

Problems:

We have very bad leadership that is a fact but we have to ask ourselves how did we end up with such people. It is clear to any enlightened individual that since the colonization of Nigeria and many African countries we have not chosen our leaders rather they were imposed on us. Great leaders whom has tried to develop the nation has either been assassinated by the West (Murtala Mohammed, Gen Sani Abacha, Tunde Idiagbon) and the others were overthrown (Buhari etc) then western puppet leaders and ministers were imposed on us(Headbanging,Obasanjo,Shagari). These leaders prioritize the western destructive interests above that of the nation(masses) the west gives them list of their minions to nominate to further and more precisely exploit the nations (Okonjo Iweala, many ex Shell/chevron staffs etc, World bank/IMF staffs) the result of that is the west has total control of almost every sector of the country. With those leaders in place they can further play the masses and divide them according to tribal, religious or economic lines. What those leaders stand to gain for their servitude to the west is that they can under the western/European protection loot the nation dry as long as they expose the resources the west wants, use their military to put pressure on non-aligned leaders both within or outside the country. They can murder and massacre the people and the west will turn a blind eye and rather extol them.(odi massacre, Zaki -ibiam massacre, Obasanjo’s list of political assassinations, Babangida’s list of assassinations etc)

Effects:

A very popular Russian saying goes “the fish rots from the head” and it is well known that a people or nation is a reflection of their leaders, Cap28 pointed out that Nigeria produces enough oil to give its citizens a very good life but as you can the from the effect of the White supremacist impositions those resources gets looted and what you have instead is poverty, all the foreign investments that should have been beneficial to Nigerians were not so because the sort of deal that backs these investments in this country is rather exploitative than developmental. In fact the whole situation came about from these impositions, those puppet tyrants have the support of the imperialists to kill and persecute any person that wants to effect a change since such changes does not benefit the puppet leaders and their western masters.
SO in all the rot can whole be attributed to the western interventions in Black man’s development.

There are many publications on this on the African Journal and I can offer you many if you don’t know where to find one.
People should first of all arm themselves with the knowledge of their history before trying to debate on issues which asks for proper understanding.

God bless you my brother for being one of the very few intelligent voices on this forum, I will respond to inverted hammer later.

1 Like

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2013
cap28:

This fact is even more glaring in the case of rich black americans - this is why the likes of Oprah, Cosby, Jay Z, P Diddy and all other black americans who are in the $100million dollar net worth club NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING FOR BLACKS, NEVER SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE RACIST SYSTEM THAT STILL ABUSES AND EXPLOITS BLACKS AND NEVER EVER IDENTIFIES WITH ANY CAUSE WHICH ADVOCATES ECONOMIC OR POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT OF BLACK PEOPLE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

I wonder what your real problem is to make you spew out pure lies against others.
Was it not just a few days ago we read, right here on NL, about P.Diddy giving $250k to encourage teen entrepreneurs and a Nigerian-American was one of the two winners of the 25k prize

https://www.nairaland.com/1466549/p.diddy-donates-250k-nigerian-student

Are you unaware of the girls LEADERSHIP academy/school Oprah built in South Africa?

https://www.nairaland.com/1436498/oprah-winfrey-leadership-academy-girls#18071585

Or that Serena Williams has built two schools and is planning a third one in Kenya?

http://www.theswf.org/aboutus.htm

Bill Cosby has been promoting education and good parenting among blacks- the pillars for enduring individual and group success.

Most wealthy black Amerricans are now engaged in MEANINGFUL philantropic activities. This is different from the dash money that our Nigerian "philantropists" do only to get favours from their people in order to scam them even more.
Probably that is what you are whining about.That has not helped and will not help us.

It is ALWAYS better to teach a man how to fish than to dash him fish every now & then.

2 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2013
anonimi:
Or that Serena Williams has built some three schools in Kenya?

From somewhere on the internet that is available to all who seek information:

Serena Williams Plans Third School in Kenya

Already involved in the building of two schools for underprivileged children in the poor country, the tennis ace wants another one erected next year

Tennis ace Serena Williams is stepping up her charitable efforts in Kenya - she is planning to build a third school for underprivileged children. The 28 year old tennis champion became involved in a school-building mission in Matooni, a three-hour drive from the capital of Nairobi, after she rose to fame - and now she calls the project "the best thing" she's ever done.

She has already built two schools in the area - where civilians don't have access to running water - and Williams has vowed to build another learning establishment by next year. She tells America's Hamptons magazine, "It was the best thing I've ever done. I always said winning all those Grand Slams was a dream, but when I opened my school in Kenya, that was the best feeling in the world because I was helping people who had almost nothing."

Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0005892.html#ixzz2h1QbF1PE
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Serena Inaugurates Second Kenyan School

MAKUENI, Kenya - Just over a year after visiting Kenya to open the Serena Williams Secondary School in Matooni, Kenya, Serena Williams returned to the country to follow up on her humanitarian efforts. Williams arrived on February 22 for a three day charity mission where she will inaugurate the Wee Secondary School in Makueni, Eastern Province, Kenya.

The new school lies roughly 50 kilometers from the first one. While in the country, Williams will follow up on the progress of the Matooni school and will hold a tennis teaching session with the students at both schools.

More from:
www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCourtNews/Read/0">http://origin-www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCourtNews/Read/0,,12781~1974908,00.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Wcl_lWbgvDQ/SR41t1gC8rI/AAAAAAAACJM/dN2E5tiKFIg/s400/serenaschool2.jpg[/img]

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2013
anonimi:
Bill Cosby has been promoting education and good parenting among blacks- the pillars for enduring individual and group success.

Also from the internet, available to anyone who seeks to be INFORMED:

Socioeconomic views

In May 2004 after receiving an award at the celebration of the 50th Anniversary commemoration of the Brown v. Board of Education ruling - a ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court that outlawed school racial segregation in schools - Cosby made public remarks critical of African Americans who put higher priorities on sports, fashion, and "acting hard" than on education, self-respect, and self-improvement, pleading for African-American families to educate their children on the many different aspects of American culture.

In the "Pound Cake" speech, Cosby, who holds a doctorate in education, asked that African-American parents teach their children better morals at a younger age. Cosby told the Washington Times, "Parenting needs to come to the forefront. If you need help and you don't know how to parent, we want to be able to reach out and touch" (DeBose, Brian).[page needed] Richard Leiby of The Washington Post reported, "Bill Cosby was anything but politically correct in his remarks Monday night at a Constitution Hall bash commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education decision."[21]

Cosby again came under sharp criticism and was again largely unapologetic for his stance when he made similar remarks during a speech in a July 1 meeting commemorating the anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education. During that speech, he admonished apathetic blacks for not assisting or concerning themselves with the individuals who are involved with crime or have counter-productive aspirations. He further described those who needed attention as blacks who “had forgotten the sacrifices of those in the Civil Rights Movement." [22] The speech was featured in the documentary 500 Years Later, which set the speech to cartoon visuals.[citation needed]

Georgetown University sociology professor Michael Eric Dyson wrote a book in 2005 entitled Is Bill Cosby Right or Is the Black Middle Class Out of Touch?[23] In the book, Dyson wrote that Cosby was overlooking larger social factors that reinforce poverty and associated crime; factors such as deteriorating schools, stagnating wages, dramatic shifts in the economy, offshoring and downsizing, chronic underemployment, and job and capital flight.[24] Dyson suggested Cosby's comments "betray classist, elitist viewpoints rooted in generational warfare."[23]

Cornel West defended Cosby and his remarks, saying, "he's speaking out of great compassion and trying to get folk to get on the right track, 'cause we've got some brothers and sisters who are not doing the right things, just like in times in our own lives, we don't do the right thing... He is trying to speak honestly and freely and lovingly, and I think that's a very positive thing."[25]

In a 2008 interview, Cosby mentioned Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Detroit, Michigan; Oakland, California; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Springfield, Massachusetts, among the cities where crime was high and young African-American men were being murdered and jailed in disproportionate numbers. Cosby stood his ground against criticism and affirmed that African-American parents were continuing to fail to inculcate proper standards of moral behavior.[26] Cosby still lectures to black communities (usually at churches) about his frustrations with certain problems prevalent in underprivileged urban communities, such as in illegal drugs; teenage pregnancy; Black Entertainment Television; high-school dropouts; anti-intellectualism; gangsta rap; vulgarity; thievery; offensive clothing; vanity; parental alienation; single-parenting; and failing to live up to the ideals of Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King, Jr., and African-Americans who preceded Generation X.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby#Humanitarian_causes
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by thoth: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2013
anonimi:

I wonder what your real problem is to make you spew out pure lies against others.
Was it not just a few days ago we read, right here on NL, about P.Diddy giving $250k to encourage teen entrepreneurs and a Nigerian-American was one of the two winners of the 25k prize

https://www.nairaland.com/1466549/p.diddy-donates-250k-nigerian-student

Are you unaware of the girls LEADERSHIP academy/school Oprah built in South Africa?

https://www.nairaland.com/1436498/oprah-winfrey-leadership-academy-girls#18071585

Or that Serena Williams has built two schools and is planning a third one in Kenya?

http://www.theswf.org/aboutus.htm

Most wealthy black Amerricans are now engaged in MEANINGFUL philantropic activities. This is different from the dash money that our Nigerian "philantropists" do only to get favours from their people in order to scam them even more.
Probably that is what you are whining about.That has not helped and will not help us.

It is always better to teach a man how to fish than to dahs him fish every now & then.

Please don’t try to criticise somebody if you don’t understand the problem he is trying to address, philanthropy is a game and people who has not looked at history or have not thought out the origin of events on their own but rather accepting the suspicious narration given by a very insidious actor in that event is bound to see only the glamor of a sad story.
It is like seeing a bomb blast and praising how wonderful was the flash and light and ignoring the devastating effects of the bomb itself.

Now to the point...Africa has been receiving Billions of aids from western nations and where does that left us? P.Diddy gave 25k to some young entrepreneur and that is a fact, But what you left out is how the system allows that black entrepreneur to achieve something with his 25k, would the system deliberately destroy or frustrate his efforts or will it provide him with the same privilege and access with which “certain others” sail through?

Will he easily be allowed partnerships with existing systems in order to utilize their assets to grow as “certain others” has done or will he be denied such comforts?

You can see that just like African nations given aids the money given to this young man is quickly publicized but what happens to him and his dream after is what we never hears about. This is a reoccurring phenomenon that is being applied and well tested all over Africa. Moreover concerning the Aids to African nations; it always comes with a condition which we are not always told about. At the end you see that nation sinking deeper just after the aid and mass austerity measures forced on the people.

I was in a lecture sometime ago in the same US and a former Washington University professor of African descent said something like “In the US the black man is given an opportunity when it is known he lacks the resources to use it and his opportunities quickly destroyed when it is confirmed he is ready to use it” so far we are made to believe that we are the problem, though in a way that is true but not in the same sense it is being portrayed.

I was reading a document sometime ago when it was chronicled how white America took over the rap music, how Tupac was killed and others, later somewhere in the middle I read how Snoop refuse to have white women dance in his music video with the reason that rap is a black music for blacks and Universal studios threatened to not only cancel his contract but to make sure that no other studio produces or distributes his music, Dr Dre has that sort of threat too but I have forgotten what his own was about...these sort of things wears off with time and the person gets accustomed to the condition and even likes it as you can see now that the Definition of beauty and sexiness of the white man is what is now portrayed by the most influencing music to ever come out of the USA which is hip-hop and rap.

I think Cap28’s problem is that he talks to people with the assumption that they all have the same knowledge of history and events as him and they have dwelled on the issue and sought answers apart from the general ones issued to the public as he has done, such person is always bound to be misunderstood by many whom lacks such knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2013
^^^
Do you know of any African nation forced to take aid
Why is the story of China, South Korea, India and other South East Asian countries who were also colonised so different?

The black entrepreneur will have a much greater chance to succeed if there is a critical mass of black people who are

* educated,
** have discipline and
*** good morals from effective parenting

to obtain and retain socio-economic success.

I hope that is something you can understand.

4 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by thoth: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2013
anonimi: ^^^
Do you know of any African nation forced to take aid
Why is the story of China, South Korea, India and other South East Asian countries who were also colonised so different?

I don’t know if you are deliberately ignoring the problem that was presented or you find it hard to think something through before you comment.
I just told you how the cycle starts and scenario which precedes the aid and policy dictations and you still ask such a question. First of all you should read what a neo-colonialist means when he says AIDS then you will appreciate the picture I painted above, the truth is that there is really no aids, sometimes it is a direct pay into the pockets of a puppet regime, sometimes it is a finance to a puppet regime to train rebels and destabilize neighboring nations, sometimes it is a bribe to ministers to have them accept and force hostile policies like Homosexuality, Currency devaluation etc on the masses, all these are vehemently opposed by the masses and tyranny supersedes,
However you should always bear in mind that violent install of a puppet regime precedes all these so it is not actually the people that WANTS an aid, if you really tell the people the conditions for the aid they will tell you to go to hell with your aid. So if you mean the people when you said the “nations” then YES THEY WERE FORCED BY WESTERN IMPOSED MINIONS TO ACCEPT THE AID, since they have no say in it, but I can sense your definition of nation in this subject might be something else entirely.

The black entrepreneur will have a much greater chance to succeed if there is a critical mass of black people who are

* educated,
** have discipline and
*** good morals from effective parenting

to obtain and retain socio-economic success.

I hope that is something you can understand.

And the "Critical Mass of Black People" is supposed to come from thin air since they have been from time immemorial subjected to the same discrimination and deliberate frustrations which Cap28 just pointed out above.

2 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2013
^^^
The simple issue is we Africans are not ready to make the LONG TERM sacrifice NECESSARY for our socio-economic progress talk less of others.
Meanwhile we understand and practise FASTING usually for IMMEDIATE, short term personal spiritual and worldly success but fail to apply the same principle in the REAL world.
The Asians understand it and are disciplined enough for the LONG HAUL, which determines individual & COLLECTIVE success.

BTW, your signature says a lot about what you are writing- blame others but never ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by thoth: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
anonimi:

BTW, your signature says a lot about what you are writing- blame others but never ourselves.

How Please ?
Re: You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? by anonimi: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
thoth:

How Please ?

This is your signature, right?

If we die then its Allahs will, i don't pray to live, we pray for Allahs mercy. Al Khalifa- Mogadishu Sept 2011. RIP.

It suggests that death cannot be prevented/delayed through PERSONAL (IR)RESPONSIBILITY.
An insufficiently informed reader (of which there are many) might conclude that a person has no control over his own death happening sooner rather than later.
A man can take steps to aggravate his death- such as smoking, having unprotected s'ex, fighting & killing another person so he is convicted of murder and killed by the government, etc- yet attributes his death to Allah's will.
While everyone will ultimately die, each person has a role to play in safeguarding himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.