Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23718 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by memud6: 2:24am On Sep 29, 2013
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, on Saturday raised the alarm over his safety and pleaded with President Goodluck Jonathan, to ensure that he is not killed.
Amaechi said this in an interview with Sahara TV, which was monitored by one of our correspondents.
The governor, who narrated his ordeal in hands of the police and aviation authorities since he fell out with the President, said he felt unsafe.
“I don’t have an aide de camp. I don’t have a chief security officer. They’ve withdrawn so many policemen. They’ve withdrawn all policemen from the commissioners. I feel unsafe. I just know that they want to kill me. Beg Mr. President to ensure that I’m not killed because I’m sure they are planning towards that.”
Amaechi also accused his political opponents, including the Minister of State for Education, Mr. Nyesom Wike, and the President’s wife, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, of using the police to intimidate him and the people of the state.
He said, “It is not just Wike that is controlling (the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Joseph) Mbu. It is not just Mrs. Patience Jonathan that is controlling Mbu. There are some people on the street controlling him.
“They are doing two things under the watch of Mr. President and the Inspector-General of Police. They are trying to intimidate the Rivers society so that they can rig elections. And they are trying to intimidate me and expose me to danger.”
Amaechi also accused the National Aviation Management Authority of monitoring his movement and deliberately delaying his flights.
He described the level of impunity under Jonathan as worse than what Nigeria experienced under late General Sani Abacha.
Amaechi said the Nigeria Governor’s Forum crisis would be resolved at the end of the 2015 election, adding that there would have been peace in Nigeria had the President not interfered in the forum’s election.
He told his interviewer that President Jonathan confirmed his involvement in the NGF election at the last meeting the rebel governors had with him.
“While Akpabio was denying it, I reminded him that the President confirmed to me that he participated. Jonathan said he canvassed support for Governor Shema and that he called governors and showed them a video recording of my speech on the oil well that was taken from Soku to Balyesa, and he therefore told them that if I won, he would never work with me,” he said.
He said the possibility of peace between him and the first family was left in the hands of the President and God.
“If the President wants peace, I will be available. And it should not be the type of peace that we had in 2011, that was because of the election,” he said.
In a swift response, the Presidency described Amaechi as a drowning man, whose intention was to pitch the President and Nigerians.
Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Ahmed Gulak, toldSUNDAY PUNCHthat Amaechi, by his utterances, did not have respect for the office of the President and by extension, the sovereignty of Nigeria.
Gulak said, “Amaechi is a drowning man whose plan is just to pitch the President against the people of Rivers State but people of the state know better and they have turned against him (the governor).
“On his claim that the President is after his life, Amaechi himself knows that President Jonathan is a peace-loving man who cannot hurt a fly. On the contrary, maybe he is the one planning that against the President. He should stop pitching people against the President. Nigerians know the President that he is a gentleman.”

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Prestonvic(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2013
Story.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:41am On Sep 29, 2013

[size=14pt]Jonathan said he canvassed support for Governor Shema and that he called governors and showed them a video recording of my speech on the oil well that was taken from Soku to Balyesa, and he therefore told them that if I won, he would never work with me,” he said.[/size]
He said the possibility of peace between him and the first family was left in the hands of the President and God.
“If the President wants peace, I will be available. And it should not be the type of peace that we had in 2011, that was because of the election,” he said.

Undoubtedly, the 'roforofo' between President Jonathan and Governor Amaechi emanated from oil well control/allocation, prior to 2011 elections. Who will forgo oil well without a fight? grin May God help these two brothers!

The governor, who narrated his ordeal in hands of the police and aviation authorities since he fell out with the President, said he felt unsafe.
“I don’t have an aide de camp. I don’t have a chief security officer. They’ve withdrawn so many policemen. They’ve withdrawn all policemen from the commissioners. I feel unsafe. I just know that they want to kill me. Beg Mr. President to ensure that I’m not killed because I’m sure they are planning towards that.”
Smart Amaechi!! grin Should Amaechi suffer harm or die today, guess who the prime suspects would be?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by LordMecuzy(m): 4:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg They Should Allow Amaechi To Rest na

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Kanwulia: 4:50am On Sep 29, 2013
If you are killed sir, you will die for nothing!
Just like ABIOLA, IGE and a host of others.

Start practicing dear sir! kiss
You are on the right track sir! Pleading with your KILLER-CONTRACTOR in advance!!!! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Brimmie(m): 5:10am On Sep 29, 2013
Kanwulia: If you are killed sir, you will die for nothing!
Just like ABIOLA, IGE and a host of others.

Start practicing dear sir! kiss
You are on the right track sir! Pleading with your KILLER-CONTRACTOR in advance!!!! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Am interested in your story. How did you lose your Virginity?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by drmichael17(m): 5:36am On Sep 29, 2013
If only Jonathan could intimidate Boko Haram the way he's intimidating Amaechi Nigeria would be a better place for all...Jonathan is indeed workin,he needs nobody to campaign for him his handiworks in Rivers state alone is enough.

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona: .

Undoubtedly, the 'roforofo' between President Jonathan and Governor Amaechi emanated from oil well control/allocation, prior to 2011 elections. Who will forgo oil well without a fight? grin May God help these two brothers!

Smart Amaechi!! grin Should Amaechi suffer harm or die today, guess who the prime suspects would be?

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the " balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2013
The Amaechi i know is a yellow snake. And i think the time is now to decapitate that snake. Even when PEJ is no longer on the scene, you still want to draw her out at evry given opportunity by mentioning her name in all your interviews.
Amaechi you remain a SERPENT and shall continuosly be treated as one.

27 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by malc619(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2013
I think GEJ is making every effort to compromise Amaechi's safety and to take his life.

GEJ is a murderous fellow.

cool

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Mogidi: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2013
malc619: I think GEJ is making every effort to compromise Amaechi's safety and to take his life.

GEJ is a murderous fellow.

cool

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

60 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi reminds me of one of my childhood friends; he keeps crying while dealing you dirty blows. What is Amaechi fighting for? Please let him tell Nigerians.
Amaechi is trying to mobilise people against the President and to discredit the decision of the Supreme court in the event it goes against him. If the court rules in his favour, we shall see an end to all these fights.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Symphony007: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2013
On a serious note, governor ameachi is really scared. The guy his really scared to the point he hardly eats because of fear for poison. He has lost so much weight and peace of mind. I saw him last week at the elekahia health center, port harcourt. I could not belive how demonic this guys in abuja can be. They want to snuff life out of the man. Security around him was like that of a local government chairman. All those nigerians watching this and turning a blind eye should know that this has set a presidence for any southern governor who speaks against goodluck jonathan. Why delude ourselves that we're living in a democearic society when democratically elected official are treated like dissidents.

A wise man once said, when they were killing the catholics, i did'nt help them because i was not a catholic, when they were killing the jews, i did'nt help them because i'm not a jew,they started killing the muslims, i did'nt say anything because i'm not a muslim and then they came for me, nobody came to help me because there was no one left. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

68 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by DeCleff(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2013
If GEJ is truly fighting Ameachi for defending the wealth of Rivers State, then all those Rivers people whom GEJ are using are all enemies of the state and her people.

Trying to do the same thing to Rivers State was done to Cross River State just because of an individual is a demonstration of hatred and wickedness against Rivers people. Although, am not sure that Cross River State lost their oil wells to Akwa Ibom state due to the hatred for their gov.

GEJ should play his politics and leave Rivers wealth alone because Peter Odili was pushed out of the 2007 presidentials race and he(GEJ) was picked even when he wasn't interested. Odili didn't cause any havoc in Bayelsa or Rivers but he accepted it in good fate.

So, GEJ should not see Aso Rock as his birthright because he can only occupy it for just 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by slimghost(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Nigerians are the daftest people on earth! To think that some people still believe Amaechi's lies and drama is unbelievable. Anyway, the sane ones in this country know Amaechi for what he is. A drowning man consumed by his ambition and determined to achieve it at all cost! Stewpid fellow!

38 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2013
What is Rotimi Amaechi problem? He declared war against the Presidenta, PDP,Wike, PEJ, Rivers Police Command, Ijaws, South South, South East and Rivers people. He's playing a northern script, but his script isn't working.

Don't drag GEJ into NGF crisis
Don't drag GEJ into Soku Oil Well. For aviodance of doubt, Solku Oil well contention started long ago even before Bayelsa was created. It was a case between today's bayelsa and the Kalabari people. Yet it never brought animosity between the two tribes. Don't play politics with it.
Since you want to ignore the Riv. Pol Comm, then provide yourslf ADC and CSO.
If you want to die, die and we won't miss you. IDIOTa

As an Ijaw and Rivers Indigen I can BOLDLY say that the entire SS and SE see you(Amaechi) as a traitor and basta.ard.
Be not be deceived, in Jonathan we trust.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock AT ALL

70 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by touch4mony: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2013
weather GEJ kill Amaechi or Amaechi kill GEJ thats their biz cos they have not for once put food on my tabel in anyway. this is my biz here, 35 plots of land in an industrial area in port harcut for sale pls call Ernest on 08030880741 for more informations

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by DeCleff(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2013
utumunta: Amaechi reminds me of one of my childhood friends; he keeps crying while dealing you dirty blows. What is Amaechi fighting for? Please let him tell Nigerians.
Amaechi is trying to mobilise people against the President and to discredit the decision of the Supreme court in the event it goes against him. If the court rules in his favour, we shall see an end to all these fights.

GEJ is the one mobilizing Nigerians against himself cos Ameachi is only telling Nigerians what the president is doing

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Clerverly: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Jonathan would regret all these if anything happened to Amaechi, but it would be too late because Nigerians will hold him responsible.

My advice to Amaechi, please contract out your own security to a private firm as Ngige did during Obasanjo's onslaught. Buy heavy amoured vechicles and reduce your public appearances. I am very sure you would laugh last, when the chips are down. They would later come crying for you to act as a power broker.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.

Demdem,

Please provide some additional information on this particular oil deal. For historical purposes, it is important we catalogue ALL the events that have brought us to this point.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by ProfessorD(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Pause for once all yea jona supporters...and compare the price of garri with previous years,
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by iwanchop(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Gulak has come again,so our president cannot hurt a fly...hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by BabaEleko(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2013
Jonathan the dictator. God is bigger than you sha just konw that.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by malc619(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

I and my offspring should stop being tards, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.
Ok
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Akpaife(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi when ur eye go open it will be very late 4 u

We nigs no u very well we can never belive u

Instead 2 work hand 2 hand wt ur brother u r here talking rubbish come let's clap 4 u

A fool at 40 is a fool 4 everrrrrr

Fresh Air till 2019
God bless Nig

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by DeCleff(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2013
touch4mony: weather GEJ kill Amaechi or Amaechi kill GEJ thats their biz cos they have not for once put for on my tabel in anyway. this is my biz here, 35 plots of land in an industrial area in port harcut for sale pls call Ernest on 08030880741 for more informations
I have and its located in Elelenwo near the international market site
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kross01(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.
Please do you mind directing me to this record of yours that shows GEJ has substantial interest in Nestoil or is this really the length people can get to just to peddle falsehood? when Earnest Azudialu Obiejesi was busy building Nestoil,GEJ was still a political embryo so I ask you again to please direct me to this record. Many thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
Please do you mind directing me to this record of yours that shows GEJ has substantial interest in Nestoil or is this really the length people can get to just to peddle falsehood? when Earnest Azudialu Obiejesi was busy building Nestoil,GEJ was still a political embryo so I ask you again to please direct me to this record. Many thanks in advance

Based on a cursory search, it appears the deep web holds some troubling information...

September 14, 2010
... ...

Group Alleges Fraud And Gross Irregularities In The Emergency Gas Supply To Power Holding Of Nigeria Plant, Alaoji By Jonathan’s Special Assistant And Two Others

The total project cost (including detailed engineering/design and supply of line pipes and metering station) was about $30,000,000.00 this section of work being fraudulent arranged for Nestoil plc was originally meant to cost about $4,000,000.00 (including the cost of materials – line pipes and metering station included).

How come this project is being recommended for award at $8,400,000.00 for only construction and commission (all materials supplied by NGC)?

It is now clear that the only reason NESTOIL PLC was singled out for an “arranged contract award” is to ensure that there is no completion that will bring value to NNPC. It is a known fact that the GED G & P is a sponsor of NESTOIL PLC and has consistently defied all rules and decorum to ensure that due process is not followed in the award, in order to make sure that it is awarded to NESTOIL PLC at an uncompetitive price, citing pressure from the presidency as his reasons.

Also the posting be Chairman of NESTOIL PLC that he is “deep inside Presidency” and that his brother, who is a Special Assistant to Mr. President (CHIEF AKACHUKWU NWANKPO), represents the president in all matters pertaining to GAS and POWER will make sure he gets what he wants, tends to wrongly scare people from asking questions.

Source

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Mogidi: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Pause for once all yea jona supporters...and compare the price of garri with previous years,

The "garri years" went with Obasanjo, welcome to #FAT# (fresh air tinz)

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jmaine: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2013
Eeya! such a pitiful tears of a sinking man . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Brimmie(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi Pls Dont Chicken Out! sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kross01(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Based on a cursory search, it appears the deep web holds some troubling information...

Source
I bet that is your source.unverified piece published by a Media becomes a source of reference. I was expecting something more convincing and not a storyline. Thanks as you keep digging for that record of yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.