Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Barren? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barren? (1853 Views)

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. / Husband Allegedly Poisons Wife For Being Barren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barren? by Ebucca(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2008
since i was born, till now i am getting old, i have never seen a barren yoruba woman. why is it so?
Re: Barren? by noetic(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

since i was born, till now i am getting old, i have never seen a barren yoruba woman. why is it so?
are u idle
Re: Barren? by TOH(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
cos we're not cursed like you.
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
Lmao! What sort of stupid,foolish,irresponsible,childish question is this? shocked
I feel like slapping u for this dumb question. Go and get a job brov. . .
Re: Barren? by CARUSO(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

what are you talking about you goofy headed infertile bastard!!!

wat is ur point exactly? people like u should be bombed by a taliban into extinction!!!!
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

What do u do for a living?
Re: Barren? by Ebucca(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
i don't see any risin why u guys should insult my question. am only happy for their tradition finsih!
Re: Barren? by CARUSO(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

i don't see any risin why u guys should insult my question. am only happy for their tradition finsih!

you are a vagabond and that is why you can't spell REASON
fucking get lost u stupid spoof!!!

NEXT TIME THINK WITH YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU POST TOPICS!!!!
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

I swear down,i would have abused u very well on a very good day. Do u know that this stupid question of urs is going to bruise some people's emotions? Mumu.
What has barreness got to do with tradition?! Dude,u're a classic fool!
Re: Barren? by NegroNtns(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
Again, one of those insanities that need to be swept out of Romance.
Re: Barren? by hardknocks(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
@Nana et al

Are u barren?
U are taking this more than personal.
Kedu nke bu nkegi?
Kini ti e gan?
Re: Barren? by NegroNtns(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2008
'Knocks,
If that's the case nana need to rephrase her questions. It is distasteful as currently posted.
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2008
Looooooooool. .Barren ke? No o. .Am not barren. . that aint my portion but the dude that started this topic needs to rephrase his question.
Temi ni wipe question yen ti wa too rude ju. . .
Re: Barren? by CARUSO(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ori poster yi oo pe rara

Ori e ti daru, muthafucker!!!
Re: Barren? by Godalone(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster,
Your research is very wrong.
Re: Barren? by dreeldee: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster Mr rotten sausage head man, you don't have to ridicule such sensitive issue angry angry you need to get a better job if you have one
Re: Barren? by hardknocks(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
@nana

tiwa tie ni e.
Sowa? wink

Re: Barren? by manmustwac(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2008
@post
the only reason why you have never seen an barren yoruba woman is because you were born and raised in the remote part of the village in awka, where theres no light no civilization, una still dey shit inside bush and u still use spear to hunt for food,

Only recently your people carry u go town, and u never open eye finish, now u just dey assume all yoruba women are barren. Go to hospitals in LAGOS IBADAN ABEOKUTA OSOGBO AKURE ETC. And you go see fertile woman.

You should be banned from nairaland for this topic

You useless Biafran igbo cult boy
Re: Barren? by Godalone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
Seun,it will be healthy for all of us if you can delete this thread before it generates problems here,the poster was sick as at the time he errroneously made this thread.
Re: Barren? by CARUSO(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
Godalone:

Seun,it will be healthy for all of us if you can delete this thread before it generates problems here,the poster was sick as at the time he errroneously made this thread.

I co-sign that!
Delete the thread and banish him to the Okija evil forest!!! grin
Re: Barren? by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2008
@OP maybe when you die undecided
Re: Barren? by Godalone(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2008
manmustwac:

@post
the only reason why you have never seen an barren yoruba woman is because you were born and raised in the remote part of the village in awka, where theres no light no civilization, una still dey shit inside bush and u still use spear to hunt for food,

Only recently your people carry u go town, and u never open eye finish, now u just dey assume all yoruba women are barren. Go to hospitals in LAGOS IBADAN ABEOKUTA OSOGBO AKURE ETC. And you go see fertile woman.

You should be banned from nairaland for this topic

You useless Biafran igbo cult boy
Seconded.
CARUSO:

I co-sign that!
Delete the thread and banish him to the Okija evil forest!!! grin
Yes o.
Re: Barren? by Godalone(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2008
There are countless infertile Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa women,for you to mistakenly assumed that all Yorubas are fertile is a big lie.
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2008
hardknocks:

@nana

tiwa tie ni e.
Sowa? wink

Yeah,mo wa.  .
Re: Barren? by jaybee3(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2008
nana:

Yeah,mo wa. .
ki lo sharpen
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2008
jay bee:

ki lo sharpen
sharpen? Ah ah,obe and pencil
Re: Barren? by jaybee3(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2008
lmao
hope you are good sha
Re: Barren? by Pennywise(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2008
I think I dread financial barreness more irrespective of how you look at it.

Yoruba women? They have more twins and multiple births than any other tribe in Africa.And this is official. Not a place to look for barren women.

because we're not cursed like you.

The above statement was made earlier on by one of them who no doubt is very fertile.
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2008
jay bee:

lmao
hope you are good sha
Yeah,am good and u?
Re: Barren? by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2008
nana:

Yeah,am good and u?
not bad thnx
TGIF though
Re: Barren? by nana(f): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2008
jay bee:

not bad thnx
TGIF though
yup yup
Re: Barren? by netprofitt: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2008
Pennywise:

Yoruba women? They have more twins and multiple births than any other tribe in Africa.And this is official. Not a place to look for barren women.
The above statement was made earlier on by one of them who no doubt is very fertile.

Maybe we should take the post from a different angle, what do the Yoruba's eat or drink that makes them very fertile, other people could learn from them to enhance their fertility. please all hands should be on deck for proper and genuine advise on solutions of infertility.
It is a major problem in the world today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modified: when u need help, call on God not man / Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) / Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.