Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead (38204 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
bad meat: Wow!very interesting moviecheesy

So who prayed for the guy that woke up at his funeral that was reported recently?
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Samscofield: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Religion without science is lame. Science without religion is dead.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by thehomer: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
I wonder does his hospital have a morgue? How many people has he raised from the morgue in the hospital nearest to him? How about the nearest cemetery?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by thehomer: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Samscofield: Religion without science is lame. Science without religion is dead.

Science has been doing very well so far without religion.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Kayode4un: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
wat if d guy done make heaven .. una go cum make cum sufa again ba .. shit
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Orikinla(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
God is as awesome as He is mysterious. HALLELUJAH!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by LushGreenz: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Meaning the guy was never dead...

The Doctors should be facing malpractice charges or negligence..

Even the bible says it that 'Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die..', so if he resurrected, that means he was never dead..

You Christians should study your bible.. When you raise a dead person, Are you bringing him or her back from Hell or Heaven?

Fvck this story..

Nope - Not the story,but fvck you pagan!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by mediachirps(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
if is here in Nigeria people will be going to him for miracles.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Ayoobscom(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cheap publicity upon such a common, explainable circumstance..

the human expectations of human miracles is the very spring of human deception and automatic exploitation..which is evident in pyramid buildings
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by imcomingsoon: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]Meaning the guy was never dead...

Even the bible says it that 'Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die..', so if he resurrected, that means he was never dead..

You Christians should study your bible.. When you raise a dead person, Are you bringing him or her back from Hell or Heaven?

Did u ever read where he told his disciples that same signs that characterised His (Jesus) ministry will follow them too which includes raising the dead among others. Pls be guided and repent from unbelief.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by onyinyechoice: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
i believe that God can still raise the dead,there is absolutly nothing the lord cannot do
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Dagoma: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lie of the year 2013! ...should be recorded as the greatest lie in the Guiness Book of Record.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Funpeter: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Infoman51: Another Lie from hell!
Whether lie or not the bottom line is God is still in the buiseness of doing signs, wonders and testimony. You can type on nairaland and comment or even browse is it your doing? Or are you better than people who has gone? If you dont believe this then what ate u going too believe?
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by tayork(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2013

Fvck this story..
Pardon.....i have a question for u mr, did jesus not raise lazarus, oh did he not raise that small boy in matthew, did he not say i will have mercy on whom i will have mercy on, HE IS AN UNQUESTIONABLE God. He does things in his ways or if u think am lieing what of the man that woke up in the old testament that his body touched elisha's bone and he arose......read ur bible well bro
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Dagoma: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin
A-town:

So who prayed for the guy that woke up at his funeral that was reported recently?

He was NEVER dead.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Funpeter: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=imcomingsoon][/quote] Dont misled people. He says we can do much more, even more than what he did cause he has given us power.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by bokohalal(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Meanwhile,one Pastor shot dead while preaching at the pulpit in his church to about 60 - 90 congregants in Lake Charles,Louisiana United States.
CNN.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by NiccoC(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
wow. rising from the dead! kinda reminds me of zombie apocalypse shocked shocked shocked

stock up on arms and ammunition, food supplies and drugs because the dawn of the risen dead is upon us

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by ajasa4link: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Until I see someone whose head was severed from his body and being "brought " back to life, I will keep doubting these "Raised From Dead" stories

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by AlmajidoFunawa: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013

Fvck this story..

There you go. Always a sensible one in the room.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by free2ryhme: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Taaa! Stop dia! Irunmole was present mehn... Abi u think say Sango no get green card? Fin yen le joor!
such senseless post. Pls acknowledge the poweR of Jesus not ascRibe d glory to demons all because u want to sound funny and attract moRe likes.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by penzino(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So d ogbonge dokita resemble Jesus Christ ba? undecided
greater works than this shall you do!!! Jesus said this [b]
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by penzino(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
tayor_k:
Pardon.....i have a question for u mr, did jesus not raise lazarus, oh did he not raise that small boy in matthew, did he not say i will have mercy on whom i will have mercy on, HE IS AN UNQUESTIONABLE God. He does things in his ways or if u think am lieing what of the man that woke up in the old testament that his body touched elisha's bone and he arose......read ur bible well bro
he no get bible, nt even dat new testament.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by tete7000(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

Fvck this story..
Did Jesus raised a dead person? Did Paul and Elijah do the same? Check your bible for answer.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by danswagz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013

Fvck this story..
why are u d dumbest person?,becos u just heard dat part of the bible today.lazarus was dead for few daiz,and jesus brought him back 2 life,so stop spit sh**t 4rom ur mouth,
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by rabzy01: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Which one will I believe in? The Bible that says it is ordained for man to DIE ONCE or the story that says a man died and was resurrected with prayers?
The truth is: christianity and lies are synonymous. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Saintogokeyaho: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
May the name of God be praise. Jesus shows forth when it seems all hope is lost and he can use any man.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by rabzy01: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
ajasa4link: Until I see someone whose head was severed from his body and being "brought " back to life, I will keep doubting these "Raised From Dead" stories

grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by oluxy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
The word says; go ye into the world and raise up dead in my name.. It works 4 few pipo dt bliv..
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by omokab: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
another jesus
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Rejoice5000(f): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013

Fvck this story..
u must be out of ur BRAIN
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Topsonluv(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
the guy never died, anybody dat is dead will will face is own judgement. he is just unconscious.
my grandma once told about a terrible accident she was involved in, which cost her teeth. she said that after the accident she was unconscious for like 5 hour soaked with blood. she had been parked among those to be taken to mortuary. on getting there dat someone noticed her body was shaking b4 she was then transferred to hospital for treatment. it was the work of God. it had been destined dat it would happened , God knows the best. if God wants it to happen not dat becos someone prayed dat something happen.
secondly, people should know d different between unconsciousness and death . after death is judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.