Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71135 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
If you think GEJ was Baba Suwe, tune to channels tv and see Osofia (Senator Chris Ngige)...set of unfortunate leaders. No convincing approach to tackle daunting security challenges ravaging the nation.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SUBMARINE: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Goodluck to the SS people for GEJ efforts in transforming Nigeria.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by obayaya(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
KingMEXX: You call someone that did something great for yur Country a leech?? designing the National flag means nothing to yu?? No wonder yur a retard just like the retardeen yu support. what has a fool like yu done for this nation, yu pathetic nitwit? Mtcheew ingrate

can you just shut up already.. designing the flag was his job at the time.. just like it was some Peoples job to put knowledge into your ignorant head. just like it's some peoples job to take care of sick ppl in the hospital, defend the country, and so on.

all these people, as far as they did their job well are all Heroes in their own rights. that doesn't mean the government should go about looking for them to solve their problems.

there's a pension fund and I'm sure he's getting his. so why the fuss.

BTW.. my dad is my hero... he's been doing things the country cannot do for me.. make a case for the government to dash him some millions.. mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by bappahman: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Presidential Media Chat
GEJ: When we were in US. Okonjo Iwela told me about a WHO report. The report asked people what their greatest challenges in doing business in Nigeria were? Corruption wasn't even number 1 on the list, it was number 3
Reporter: What was number 1 & 2 Mr.
President?
GEJ: I don't know. When we leave here we will have to ask the Coordinating Minister about that.
And he ends the chat thus..
Reporter: Thanks for having us
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by jackymfon: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
nairaland smh......
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
I do not know how we want to stop BH from killing us with our intelligence gathering at zero level. Our power drunk mammy-market military personnel (majority) and useless police officers (100%) only know how to harass helpless and hapless citizens. They continue to waste precious lives as result of their ineptitude and serious lack of professionalism. Every year, budget meant for facility upgrading and sophistication are continually diverted for personal aggrandizement. We CAN'T continue to do things the old ways and expect different results-it's simply absolute madness.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by touch4mony: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunesoft: The president is sayin education is key...nd yet he hasnot solved assu strike....
with 130 billion ASUU or what ever u call them should not b on strike because obj or yaradua did not give them that kind of money during there time so Bleep ASUU.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
obayaya:

can you just shut up already.. designing the flag was his job at the time.. just like it was some Peoples job to put knowledge into your ignorant head. just like it's some peoples job to take care of sick ppl in the hospital, defend the country, and so on.

all these people, as far as they did their job well are all Heroes in their own rights. that doesn't mean the government should go about looking for them to solve their problems.

there's a pension fund and I'm sure he's getting his. so why the fuss.

BTW.. my dad is my hero... he's been doing things the country cannot do for me.. make a case for the government to dash him some millions.. mtcheeeew
which pension fund. You run your mouth like a pepper seller. That dude died in luth, he couldn't even afford dialysis bills let alone his diabetes drugs. Would you wish your father died after knowing he is part of Nigerian History. Do you know what honour should bestow such a man. Ignoramus like you. Your father is your hero, then when you get a job, you'll run a way from the house and remember he didn't train you to feed him. Daft like you

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
touch4mony: with 130 billion ASUU or what ever u call them should not b on strike because obj or yaradua did not give them that kind of money during there time so Bleep ASUU.
Look at this Juvenile, and ASUU came out openly that they got no such offer. We have about 50 federal institution. Now divide 130 by 50, with your dull brain. How can this little funds sustain an institution. Ignoramus
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ticom(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2013
kingjoe: what is wrong with these kids in nairaland.we were informed by jtf that is likely he is dead as he sustained a wound during a shoot out ,then recently we heard another news that he iss till alive .what do u expect the president to say,he is correct to say he doent know what is wrong in that?

God bless ur mental reasoning, sentiments wil neva allow dose kids to reason well. If d JTFs who r directly afta shekau is not sure if he is dead, wat do dey expect GEJ to say, foolz#
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ticom(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2013
kingjoe: what is wrong with these kids in nairaland.we were informed by jtf that is likely he is dead as he sustained a wound during a shoot out ,then recently we heard another news that he iss till alive .what do u expect the president to say,he is correct to say he doent know what is wrong in that?

God bless ur mental reasoning, sentiments wil neva allow dose kids to reason well. If d JTFs who r directly afta shekau is not sure if he is dead, wat do dey expect GEJ to say. foolz#
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by roxell120(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2013
even if GEJ is incompetent, Obj is nowhere near his competence in cooperate governance while he wasted 8yrs in office. yorubas were worshipping and licking his as s without complaining. tribalists by nature.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by nonsorich(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr President told us all that corruption isn't a major problem in our beloveth 9ja... smh
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by brojero: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2013
interestingly, I just got off the phone with my 75yr old mum.

I asked her if she saw the GEJ interview.

1st comment from her was that all this man keeps saying is that 'it happens everywhere'.

2nd comment was that it looks like he keeps looking towards his handles off camera who are telling him what to say

3rd comment was that it's good she can now see how dull and clueless he really is, as she voted for him the last time round but vows not to make that mistake this time, very unimpressed

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by neyobillz: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2013
roxell120: even if GEJ is incompetent, Obj is nowhere near his competence in cooperate governance while he wasted 8yrs in office. yorubas were worshipping and licking his as s without complaining. tribalists by nature.

Contrary to your biased opinion,OBJ even lost his ward,and state to the AD in his first election,so next time you wanna come here to talk,have good facts to backup,BTW this is your village square where u can spew any rubbish that comes into your dickhead.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2013
roxell120: even if GEJ is incompetent, Obj is nowhere near his competence in cooperate governance while he wasted 8yrs in office. yorubas were worshipping and licking his as s without complaining. tribalists by nature.

That is a lie, a lot of Yorubas always spoke out against him, Obj was called a lot of names and even people from his hometown didn't like him. Someone like Tinubu also gave him a hard time. Gani Fawehimi and co also used to speak aginst some of his unpopular policies. Its not everyone who judges everything based on tribe so don't judge others by your own standards.

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by danjalingo: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2013
segunjowo: Gej is speaking gibberish. His words are incoherent. Why?

which President/head of state spoke better in the past? let's be honest.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by jimjones: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2013
today's presidential media chat is the most inspirational thing ever put on television. i sincerely believe there will never be another president as inspirational as goodluck ebele jonathan. my sincere thanks to the lord jesus h. christ, pope frank the first....oh, and of course Joe Pesci...how the fuсk could i forget Joe Pesci?

blessings.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by koolg: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

The man na real mumu, when gentlemen enter into agreements, they do so on their honour and handshake. Did you sir, enter into a gentleman's agreement sealed by your words and handshake?

respect those in place of authority, he is in a position where all your generation will never get to!!!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by docadams: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
genxris: Mr president's media chat and answers to issues asked are on point but I don't expect haters to agree with me.
This is indeed a good man
Dont you think you sound like an alien in your own country, more so, on this forum?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by danjalingo: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2013
slimmy05: which pension fund. You run your mouth like a pepper seller. That dude died in luth, he couldn't even afford dialysis bills let alone his diabetes drugs. Would you wish your father died after knowing he is part of Nigerian History. Do you know what honour should bestow such a man. Ignoramus like you. Your father is your hero, then when you get a job, you'll run a way from the house and remember he didn't train you to feed him. Daft like you

na wa for u oo... where the man children dey? abi him no train them?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2013
This man needs to work on his speaking and presentation skills.

4 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by danjalingo: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2013
neyobillz:

Contrary to your biased opinion,OBJ even lost his ward,and state to the AD in his first election,so next time you wanna come here to talk,have good facts to backup,BTW this is your village square where u can spew any rubbish that comes into your dickhead.

he lost because he wasn't in power then. what happened during his reelection?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by danjalingo: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2013
brojero: interestingly, I just got off the phone with my 75yr old mum.

I asked her if she saw the GEJ interview.

1st comment from her was that all this man keeps saying is that 'it happens everywhere'.

2nd comment was that it looks like he keeps looking towards his handles off camera who are telling him what to say

3rd comment was that it's good she can now see how dull and clueless he really is, as she voted for him the last time round but vows not to make that mistake this time, very unimpressed

your mum is really old. why don't you allow her to rest and enjoy her old age?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Datiboboi: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2013
lakeside4love: GEJ I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ A̶̲̥̅̊ BIG Joke.

Try this with tinibu or fashola and get life ban from our able mod.

Only here this busheet is entertain

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by elrony(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Nothing tangible. He fist started off saying FG reviewed the state of universities . . . NEPA then took light in my place . . . but people here say he beged ASUU to stop. He didn't say what govt is doing to end the strike quickly, he is clueless and poweeless on that score.

Thanks!!...lemme go and have myself a comfy night rest!!...don't think d strike's gonna be ending soonest !!...#i_barely_feel_i'm still a student sef!!

God save NIGERIA cry

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ilias14(m): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Stop telling us unrealistic stories. Easier saying than done
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by voomvoom: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2013
In 2face voive...E be like say dem want to tell me another story again

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by nagoma(m): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Hesitant, somnolent and clueless as usual. This man cannot be the best we have for the job of president.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by bigass(f): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2013

did u actually say this? that youbas worshiped OBJ. God will punish your mouth for this lie. OBJ was not and still not popular in the SW
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2013
kepsi123:

I hope u are intelligent enough to understand the use of analogy in the clarification of certain argument. I understand most of you here are undergraduate s but please listen attentively and you will understand his position. Being a master orator does not necessarily make a good manager. Have some respect
Thunder fire you for supporting this clueless man!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Gabswap(m): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2013
www.tipzloaded.com are giving out free MTN and Just Glo Nig cheat now rush their and get yours!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.