Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies (4196 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin? / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vivly: So many things.
1. Cedric's death. He shouldn't have died. The book needed a school hottie in books 5 and 6. Maybe he died so Twilight could use him.
2. I would have wanted Neville to be the chosen one. You know the prophecy talked about two boys born on june(Harry and Neville)
3. Sirius too. He lived a pathetic life. His death just completed his miserable existence. Too bad.
4. Out of pity, Someone should have loved Snape. Loneliness typified his frustration.

Ahn ahn, we were asked for only one thing na angry tongue

*why I'm I not suprised no one wants to change dumbledore's death...that long bearded old man smiley
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
y-fo:

Ahn ahn, we were asked for only one thing na angry tongue

*why I'm I not suprised no one wants to change dumbledore's death...that long bearded old man smiley

Dumbledores death was perfect for the story. It made Voldemort reveal himself and also prompted harry to fulfil his destiny.

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by SIRcumalot: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Percy Jackson Fan here have any of U guy read the new book House Of Hades ??
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Magic

Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2013

^^^^^^^
Hermonie turned out to be the prettiest babe. Draco is also sizzling hot. cheesy
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
how did neville get from plump to hunkish
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by RiffRaff: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Vivly: So many things.
1. Cedric's death. He shouldn't have died. The book needed a school hottie in books 5 and 6. Maybe he died so Twilight could use him.
2. I would have wanted Neville to be the chosen one. You know the prophecy talked about two boys born on june(Harry and Neville)
3. Sirius too. He lived a pathetic life. His death just completed his miserable existence. Too bad.
4. Out of pity, Someone should have loved Snape. Loneliness typified his frustration.

HAaaaa!! i too love dat degrory guy... dat was d 1st death dat broke my heart in d book. plus Goblet of Fire is my fav of d book.
2. Same thought i ad.. i tot she was goin 2 find a way 2 spin it & make Neville d 1 d prophecy talked about.
3. D biggest twist 2 dat story is defnatly snape. i almost cried wen i read dat pat where his patroneous turned 2 harry's mum patronous cuz he loved her dat much. j.k rawlings is a genius... i jst didnt see dat 1 comin.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Oahray: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Lol. Funny.

The Bill and Fleur giving birth to Victoire part is stated indirectly in the book though. James Potter (Harry's son) talked about catching Teddy Lupin kissing their cousin Victoire.

The Scorpius part too isn't an 'after-the-story' thing, but then I'm not talking about the movies which sucked. In the book, Ron mentioned this when they saw Draco Malfoy with his son.

I'd like it if George names his son Fred. Wish Fred didn't die sad
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Oahray: Lol. Funny.

The Bill and Fleur giving birth to Victoire part is stated indirectly in the book though. James Potter (Harry's son) talked about catching Teddy Lupin kissing their cousin Victoire.

The Scorpius part too isn't an 'after-the-story' thing, but then I'm not talking about the movies which sucked. In the book, Ron mentioned this when they saw Draco Malfoy with his son.

I'd like it if George names his son Fred. Wish Fred didn't die sad

Yeah, everybody wishes so too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TSTV Live And Direct From Nairalander Office / Pirated Nigerian Movies Seized In The U.S.A / The Best Nigerian Action Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.