Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

5 Funny Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Funny Jokes (856 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Jokes by Ajuran: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
1. What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? "We better get some support before someone thinks we're nuts!"

2. A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

3. As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

4.Q: What did the hurricane say to the coconut palm tree? A: Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary Mouth Action!

5.A German asks a Mexican if they have any Jews in Mexico. The Mexican says, “Sí, we have orange jews, apple jews, and grape jews!”

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funny So True Quotes Updated ;D ;D / God And Devil / Don't Laff Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.