Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church (1496 Views)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by immortalvoices(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
As Wise Man Daniel ministered prayer in Jesus' name, Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke, of international fame, was arrested by the power of the Holy Spirit. The evil spirit that had tormented his life for so many years began to manifest, confessing that it was the cause of his setback and disappointment. It confessed that he was the biggest and that it was only God's grace that had kept him. He was delivered in the name of Jesus Christ and immediately knelt in God's presence, appreciating His Creator for his miraculous deliverance.

www.emmanuel.tv

Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by immortalvoices(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is the authentic twitter handle of the synagogue church of all nations
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Jaeru: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
mods.....abeg front page or una don dey do segregation?..
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Kslib(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by UyiIredia(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Make someone post YouTube video for here.
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by immortalvoices(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Moderators this should be moved to front page ASAP

The source ar there and it's buzzing out there at ikotun egbe a suburb in lagos right now...
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jim Iyke?evil spirit?oh geez...what else i'm i going to hear?probably Ramsey Noah.....
At least he is delivered.
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!
Yeah shah i could not finish watching the stuff.
Just saw him during praises time, he was singing.
Na then i comot go church.
I'm glad he has been delivered.
Next person is Cossy and Tonto and Wiz man.
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ivyluvie2: Jim Iyke?evil spirit?oh geez...what else i'm i going to hear?probably Ramsey Noah.....
At least he is delivered.
Beautiful hair and moniker wink
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Front page johr.
Una no even sabi which one suppose dey front page nd which one no suppose dey angry
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Queenhadassah: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
I watched it live on emmanuel tv. I'm so happy for Jim Iyke. He that the Son has set free is free indeed. Emmanuel! God with us

Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Kslib(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Yeah shah i could not finish watching the stuff.

Just saw him during praises time, he was singing.
Na then i comot go church.
I'm glad he has been delivered.
Next person is Cossy and Tonto and Wiz man.
Yea,the person who called me on phone to tune in to emmanuel Tv said his deliverance took alot of time..
No wonder he was sweating badly and looked beaten...
Lol at cossy..
Her own deliverance will be rated 18+. grin
All izz well!
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by immortalvoices(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmm God is amazing we all truly need God now, because satan is moving about like a roaring lion seeking for whom to destroy

Thank you Jesus christ
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Kslib(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Erm,Op, a thread about this ish just made frontpage..
The thread was created 5:52pm and your's was made after 6pm...
No hope for frontpage again..
.. Take heart oo
All izz well!
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kslib:
Yea,the person who called me on phone to tune in to emmanuel Tv said his deliverance took alot of time..
No wonder he was sweating badly and looked beaten...
Lol at cossy..
Her own deliverance will be rated 18+. grin
All izz well!
lmao @ 18+
cossy most definitely will try to seduce the wise man that will deliver her hahahahaha
she will show the world some free p unny
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
no wonder those misbehaviours evil sepirity!!
Re: Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1)

Huge Lie: You Will Not Be Blessed If You Are Not Paying Tithe. / Islamic State Using Dolls To Train children How To Behead Infidels / Is This Logical.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.