Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Spoke Out,and Found Out That Am Now "Free".... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Spoke Out,and Found Out That Am Now "Free".... (532 Views)

Today, I Spoke With God / The Holy Spirit Came And I Spoke In Tongues How Do I Keep Him Always With Me / The Holy Spirit Came And I Spoke In Tongues How Do I Keep Him Always With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spoke Out,and Found Out That Am Now "Free".... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Praise God...
I actually attended a youth convention in my church today,i was one of the executives,people knew me too well to be soo humble,infact they thought am a saint because i really do not involve myself in anything evil,am to be made the next leader of my church in two weeks time...Something happened today,i was appointed to select someone to preach at our little convention,i chosed a boy of 20 years old..Lo and Behold,when he went to the alter,he open fire on me,all he said was all i do,he talked more on homosexuality,talked on adulatory.....i became sooo ashamed of myself today.He stressed so many places where people had earlier lost their lifes in sin,i couldnt move in church,i nearly fainted because no one could ever believe that i was a homosexual,but within me,i knew it...when i left church today and made up my mind and now am finally on nairaland.com,viewing Jim Iyke again giving his life to Christ....Fellow nairalanders please i beg you all to pray for me,Jim is rich and famous,imagine me being just an undergraduate who still have a long way to go and i have been in this mess all my life..i really do not even know how to beg God to forgive me because i pray everyday,is really a large shame....thanks to you all for reading,thanks to nairaland,thats to the youth star that preached today...you all can blame me but i still need your prayers tonight.......Am born again...Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Spoke Out,and Found Out That Am Now "Free".... by plaetton: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hhhmm.
I think you have just found a convenient camouflage to hide your homosexuality, because, since you did not make a choice to be homosexual, you are not going to wish it away.

By making this new choice to live in self-denial, you will even be more conflicted, more emotionally confused, and more vulnerable to religious manipulations.

I sympathize with your plight.
Good luck.
Re: I Spoke Out,and Found Out That Am Now "Free".... by holypower(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
''But whosoever that confess and forsake their sins shall have mercy'' proverbs 28:13
Confessing in nairaland is not enough of confession. Devil would have been put to an everlasting shame if you confess that openly in your Church.
Re: I Spoke Out,and Found Out That Am Now "Free".... by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2013
I don't think it's your fault, since you've been trying hard to stop nd it won't just go.

(1) (Reply)

Both Religions Have Failed This Country. (nigeria) / Presbyterian Church USA Teams Up With American Islamists / Studying God's Word With Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.