Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist (2987 Views)

I Wish There Was No GOD. / If U Meet God Nd He Allow U To Ask 1 Question What Will U Ask? / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Romanticboy1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
frank3.16:

Honestly I wished u had replied my post directly instead of going of point. Heard of what? From who? the same humans I complain that shouldn't be doing an existing God's work for him. I have heard of different accounts of creation... And right now I don't believe in any one.
Yet u go ahead and quote for me quotes from the same bible I have complained that it does not make Sense tha an Existing God should use a book to communicate with us... What stopped him from giving us an innate knowledge of his existance. What's all this drama with using a book that is doubtable knowing the kind of humans he created. Yet promised to punish us for something written in a book.
Pls tell me why human worshiping God it so important to him, yet u tell us that he can do without our worship. How can u tell me he does not value our worship yet he promised humans that he would give them eternal rest for worshiping him.
All these dramas are sikening and I am sick of it.

He is wid us in spirit! Dos who r vibrant spiritually feel hs presence!
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by frank317: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Romanticboy1:

He is wid us in spirit! Dos who r vibrant spiritually feel hs presence!

Oh pls, we are talking about the creator of the universe here. The one who decided to create this world and just spoke a word and evrything was made. We are not talking about ur uncle or ur wife.
Ok, my girlfriend my like me because I am committed to her in a way. But it takes no special commitment from my side for me to know my earthly father is my father, how much more my creator. Why must I seek my creator... To know he exist? Why should I even have doubth of his existance. I don't even have doubt of the existance of my ordinary earthly father. Why reveal himself to some people and not others? Drama drama drama
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by lifehacker: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Uyi Iredia: If it's me you are yalking to I don't have a child.
imagine you did would you let him skateboard?
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by freeradical(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ Frank 3.16
How do u expect dat ur feeble mortal mind can understand d things of God. His ways and far from ours. Can u even start him if he comes to u in even a billionth of his glory. God is love and infinite wisdom. What u display is foolishness beyond reason. U r too insignificant for God to come and explain his ways to u. Even lucifer sinned against God by challenging his will to make and love man and place him even before d mighty angels. Dnt b a fool, look @ d world today and tell me dat d good and evil u see doesn't have a source. How can dis mighty universe as we know it just come out of nothing. Y do u even exist? Why r u here. Do not follow in d sin of lucifer (pride) because if u r humble u won't demand dat God shud spare u drama and come reveal himself to u. Like a wonderful treasure to be wit God for all eternity u hav to seek him everyday in dis ur short miserable life.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by frank317: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
free radical: @ Frank 3.16
How do u expect dat ur feeble mortal mind can understand d things of God. His ways and far from ours. Can u even start him if he comes to u in even a billionth of his glory. God is love and infinite wisdom. What u display is foolishness beyond reason. U r too insignificant for God to come and explain his ways to u. Even lucifer sinned against God by challenging his will to make and love man and place him even before d mighty angels. Dnt b a fool, look @ d world today and tell me dat d good and evil u see doesn't have a source. How can dis mighty universe as we know it just come out of nothing. Y do u even exist? Why r u here. Do not follow in d sin of lucifer (pride) because if u r humble u won't demand dat God shud spare u drama and come reveal himself to u. Like a wonderful treasure to be wit God for all eternity u hav to seek him everyday in dis ur short miserable life.

Oh my oh my... Now u have cleared my doubts

Now I am foolish.

I am too insignificant for God to reveal himself to me? Cool, Then I can now b.

Guy don't get me wrong... I can only be me, there no devil making me do anything or making the world bad. Every thought is concieved in the mind. If it is the devil, then nothing is my fault.

If God exist and thinks I am too insignificant to reveal himself to me, then he must have a good reason.

Perhaps he just want me to live my life the best way I can and make do with life with all that he had created. He had given me choice right? Ok tell him thanks. I have choice is there any other reason to bother myself about him?
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmmmm....dis one is strong
frank3.16:

Oh my oh my... Now u have cleared my doubts

Now I am foolish.

I am too insignificant for God to reveal himself to me? Cool, Then I can now b.

Guy don't get me wrong... I can only be me, there no devil making me do anything or making the world bad. Every thought is concieved in the mind. If it is the devil, then nothing is my fault.

If God exist and thinks I am too insignificant to reveal himself to me, then he must have a good reason.

Perhaps he just want me to live my life the best way I can and make do with life with all that he had created. He had given me choice right? Ok tell him thanks. I have choice is there any other reason to bother myself about him?
Acts 17:27 says wen u seek him,u'll find him because he is nt far from each one of us.......so he cares abt u.abt us all...he just want us,He wants u to prove to d world dat u are for him nd nt for d devil
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by frank317: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ghyft: Hmmmmm....dis one is strongActs 17:27 says wen u seek him,u'll find him because he is nt far from each one of us.......so he cares abt u.abt us all...he just want us,He wants u to prove to d world dat u are for him nd nt for d devil

We still going round and round, like u have decided not to understand my frustration. How can the creator of this world (my creator) want me to prove to this world (his creation) that I am for him.
How can my fathre want me to prove to my brother that I am for my father.

I really don't know how this make sense to u.

Then some one said I a too insignificant for him to reveal himself to me. Yet I am significant enough to prove to his own creation that he exist.

This is nt about quoting bible, its about just reasoning. Abi why hin give us brain?
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
frank3.16:

We still going round and round, like u have decided not to understand my frustration. How can the creator of this world (my creator) want me to prove to this world (his creation) that I am for him.
How can my fathre want me to prove to my brother that I am for my father.

I really don't know how this make sense to u.

Then some one said I a too insignificant for him to reveal himself to me. Yet I am significant enough to prove to his own creation that he exist.

This is nt about quoting bible, its about just reasoning. Abi why hin give us brain?
i undastand ur frustration dear.....bt come to think of it....u ave to reflect ur father's quality nd hw he behaves to show dat u are his child...same way wif God....in gratitude to Him,u ave to worship him because he created all tins and because of his will we were created and sustained
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by frank317: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ghyft: i undastand ur frustration dear.....bt come to think of it....u ave to reflect ur father's quality nd hw he behaves to show dat u are his child...same way wif God....in gratitude to Him,u ave to worship him because he created all tins and because of his will we were created and sustained

do you understand the meaning of father? please review this God again and see if he actually fit this fatherhood figure you mentioned

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2013
frank3.16:

do you understand the meaning of father? please review this God again and see if he actually fit this fatherhood figure you mentioned
lol, now this is classic
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2013
frank3.16:

seeing dat he created life nd has bin sustaining it till dis moment,he has given me undeserved kidness nd love beyond human comprehension,he fits into my description of a father..he is infact a loving an caring one...u nid to knw him well
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2013
From what I am seeing here, Frank 3. 10 is hitting the. nail on the. head with his direct questions.
I am getting more conviction dt dis god does not exist. Xtians, una dey fvck up o.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by MrTroll(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Simple question, prove that your god exists and y'all are running around like headless chickens. You cannot give coherent evidence and yet you expect people to take you serious. Jokers!
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by frank317: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ghyft: seeing dat he created life nd has bin sustaining it till dis moment,he has given me undeserved kidness nd love beyond human comprehension,he fits into my description of a father..he is infact a loving an caring one...u nid to knw him well

He created life by his own choice, u didn't beg him for it. Should it be his choice to sustain it. Why do u think God is doing u a favour by sustaining the world he created.
Pls can u point out the undeserved love he had giving u? Or is this just a delusion? Why do u think any good thing that happen to u is a special favour from God? U are not the only one good things are happening to. Out thievery politicians are infact enjoy the world your God created more than u.
I didn't ask to recite what u were thought, I want u to think and tell me what u see. U can't see the terrible attrocities that is happening in this world? Ok its comfortable for u to overlook them because u blame it all on the devil who didn't even create the world.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
nwuyag: From what I am seeing here, Frank 3. 10 is hitting the. nail on the. head with his direct questions.
I am getting more conviction dt dis god does not exist. Xtians, una dey fvck up o.
are u an athiest too
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by InesQor(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Yes, I believe in evolution. Umm, did you see God making Nature. I ask because we still see evolution at work till date.

Uyi, I think this is a funny statement if in actual fact God set creation into motion (continuous to this day), and evolution was one of the tools used.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
frank3.16:

He created life by his own choice, u didn't beg him for it. Should it be his choice to sustain it. Why do u think God is doing u a favour by sustaining the world he created.
Pls can u point out the undeserved love he had giving u? Or is this just a delusion? Why do u think any good thing that happen to u is a special favour from God? U are not the only one good things are happening to. Out thievery politicians are infact enjoy the world your God created more than u.
I didn't ask to recite what u were thought, I want u to think and tell me what u see. U can't see the terrible attrocities that is happening in this world? Ok its comfortable for u to overlook them because u blame it all on the devil who didn't even create the world.
okay i see wia u are driving at....do u blive or rather think dat d world came abt by evolution just because of d bad tins dat happens to us evryday....i read d bible nd i blive evrytin it says dat is y bloive dat God is nt responsible for d troubles we face.....infaqt,wen d devil deceived eve,it could b inferred dat he,in effect said to God dat God is nt a capable ruler,if God had destroyed him den,oda spirit creatures would blive dat wat satan said is true bt den God being wise is giving satan d opportunity to show him nd d world dat he is a better ruler........since we cnt give wat we dnt ave,hw can u explain satan promising to give satan all d kingdoms of d world nd its glory? Y did Jesus say dat d ruler of d world has no hold on him? I blive dat God is loving because despite our imperfection,he promises us of a better future wen pain,suffering nd wat ave u would b no more.....dis is my belief
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
InesQor:

Uyi, I think this is a funny statement if in actual fact God set creation into motion (continuous to this day), and evolution was one of the tools used.
sorry,i dnt get u
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by frank317: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ghyft: okay i see wia u are driving at....do u blive or rather think dat d world came abt by evolution just because of d bad tins dat happens to us evryday....i read d bible nd i blive evrytin it says dat is y bloive dat God is nt responsible for d troubles we face.....infaqt,wen d devil deceived eve,it could b inferred dat he,in effect said to God dat God is nt a capable ruler,if God had destroyed him den,oda spirit creatures would blive dat wat satan said is true bt den God being wise is giving satan d opportunity to show him nd d world dat he is a better ruler........since we cnt give wat we dnt ave,hw can u explain satan promising to give satan all d kingdoms of d world nd its glory? Y did Jesus say dat d ruler of d world has no hold on him? I blive dat God is loving because despite our imperfection,he promises us of a better future wen pain,suffering nd wat ave u would b no more.....dis is my belief

Good for u. This is just a belive and u and I know it has a lot of holes or flaws.

But u are funny trying to make excuse for God as to why he didn't desttroy the devil. Please re read what u said, it sounded like a joke.

U make it sound like God was more interested in what other spiritual beings (who are his creations) will think of him than what human whom he created to would suffer because of the presence of the devil.

Beside the bible never said it was satan that decieved adam and eve, it said it was the serpent and the serpent was cursed by God. He didn't curse the devil. U evn turn the bible upside down to fullfill ur need.

I don't know how the world come to being, I jsut know I exist. I thinl, and when I do wrong, I feel guilty and bad bacause I did it. If it was the devil that made me do wrong I wouldn't feel guilty, I will just blame him and move ahead.

U call devil everyday like u have seen him. Since I have been born, my survival have alsways been based on the decisions I made or the ones humans around me has made one my behalf. God has nt revealed himself to me for reasons best known to him.

Weather he exist or not have not been made clear to me. U said he loved me? Cool, let him show me his love, I am yet to see it, honestly. Execpt u think every good thing that happened to me is a sign of his love, I don't believe it. If he loves me he wouldn't allow bad things to happen to his creation.

I am not seeking him cause I have seen people who claimed they found him and there is no differene, they are just delusioned people. If God exist, think he wants nothing from me. If he exists he does not interfer in human activities, and if he does, he is doing a poor job.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
frank3.16:

Good for u. This is just a belive and u and I know it has a lot of holes or flaws.

But u are funny trying to make excuse for God as to why he didn't desttroy the devil. Please re read what u said, it sounded like a joke.

U make it sound like God was more interested in what other spiritual beings (who are his creations) will think of him than what human whom he created to would suffer because of the presence of the devil.

Beside the bible never said it was satan that decieved adam and eve, it said it was the serpent and the serpent was cursed by God. He didn't curse the devil. U evn turn the bible upside down to fullfill ur need.

I don't know how the world come to being, I jsut know I exist. I thinl, and when I do wrong, I feel guilty and bad bacause I did it. If it was the devil that made me do wrong I wouldn't feel guilty, I will just blame him and move ahead.

U call devil everyday like u have seen him. Since I have been born, my survival have alsways been based on the decisions I made or the ones humans around me has made one my behalf. God has nt revealed himself to me for reasons best known to him.

Weather he exist or not have not been made clear to me. U said he loved me? Cool, let him show me his love, I am yet to see it, honestly. Execpt u think every good thing that happened to me is a sign of his love, I don't believe it. If he loves me he wouldn't allow bad things to happen to his creation.

I am not seeking him cause I have seen people who claimed they found him and there is no differene, they are just delusioned people. If God exist, think he wants nothing from me. If he exists he does not interfer in human activities, and if he does, he is doing a poor job.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by InesQor(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Ghyft:

I said that to him because I believe in theistic evolution, and I haven't found any strong valid evidence against it.

Theistic evolution, theistic evolutionism or evolutionary creationism is the view that religious teachings about God are compatible with modern scientific understanding about biological evolution.

Theistic evolution has been described as the position that "evolution is real, but that it was set in motion by God"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ghyft: are u an athiest too
let's say an agnostic or atheist in a way... Even if at all a god/gods actually existed, The last person it will ever be is the xtian bible god.... but please dont use me to derail d posts..... answer the questions put before you logically while I sit back laughing at the way u re giving me more conviction
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by MrTroll(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2013
InesQor: @Ghyft:

I said that to him because I believe in theistic evolution, and I haven't found any strong valid evidence against it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution
lol. Shifting the goal post. . .
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. Shifting the goal post. . .
u rily blive in God...ur signature?
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Ghyft(f): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
nwuyag:
let's say an agnostic or atheist in a way... Even if at all a god/gods actually existed, The last person it will ever be is the xtian bible god.... but please dont use me to derail d posts..... answer the questions put before you logically while I sit back laughing at the way u re giving me more conviction
which God do blive in den Nd wat conviction are u talking about here
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by MrTroll(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ghyft: u rily blive in God...ur signature?
lolcheesy sarcasm hon, sarcasm.
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Romanticboy1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mr Troll: lolcheesy sarcasm hon, sarcasm.

Hmm! God will visit u soon smiley
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
I always wonder....
What dd the 1st born sons of all of egypt ever do to God
They were murdered #10th plague

..what dd Achan's household ever do to God
Joshua murdered them with God's approval

..what dd haman's 10 sons ever do to God
Esther cunningly had them murdered with God's approval

All dis innocent people were murdered for the sins of their pharoah/father....

Answers please ..@ghyft and all
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by MrTroll(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Romanticboy1:

Hmm! God will visit u soon smiley
Can he fit into my house? Anyway, tell him to come with some vintage winewink
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ghyft: which God do blive in den Nd wat conviction are u talking about here
This is where I have soo much problen with xtians. they don't read b4 they reply. the answer to your questions is already there. I have already said that I am an atheist/agnostic, go check their meanings again. By the way why do you reason like I have to believe in a god? its futile. I gain nothing and you are giving me more conviction that the popular bible god is just another zeus, hades story
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Uyi Iredia-Lost at last!
After having tasted of God's mercies, you now deny the facts.

The 'little thorns' pierced the word out of you and you have but wasted all your time in service
Re: For Those Who Say Der Is No God Nd Jesus Christ Doesnat Exist by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 07, 2013
@Ghyft, please quit vain arguments for the children of this world are wiser than the children of light.
Uyi Iredia was like you some months ago, arguing till he was pulled over.

They have heard the word, they can choose which side they wish to stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awakening Jehovah’s Witnesses By Dismantling The Watchtower / If Jesus Were Alive Today He Will Be Declared WANTED For The Following (pics) / Atheism Is Mind Control.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.