Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Wish There Was No GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish There Was No GOD. (7149 Views)

I Wish There Was A God / I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=18pt]

When i see the so called atheists on Nairaland running around the threads to persuade people to believe there is no GOD, either because of some events that took place in their life that got them frustrated or the fact that they dont like the idea of being accountable, i laugh. Honestly, i sometimes wished there was no GOD and that there was no consequences for our actions. That once your dead it file is closed. That would have been fun to some extent, but then its the opposite. I know how frustrated it feels to be accountable, and not be in control of every circumstance around you. Its actually more difficult trying to convince yourself there is no GOD when the evidences stare you in the face daily.

I see how restless the so call atheists are on nairaland, trying to hijack every christian thread they see just to make them feel good. The seem to lack peace and uncertain about their believe, and constantly attack christian threads to convince themselves of their own believe. Are you not at peace with yourself knowing there is no GOD and no consequences for your actions? Why do you have to attack and hijack threads to prove your point?

I am sure your all saying in your mind how can you prove there is GOD and Judgement ?

The answer is simple. When you look at the end of every post or at the top of the page you are responding from, you will see a "DATE" there. Thats the evidence that there is GOD and we will answer for our actions whether we believe or not. "TIME" is the only evidence, and that is enough for any wise person.

One thing all humans use in life is "TIME", and whether you believe there is GOD or not, at-least you believe and use time.You celebrate your birthday with time, you tell your age with time, you go to work with time and close with time.

WHY TIME?

Time is a reminder from GOD to man that we will answer for our actions. Who set the time? If there was no GOD or judgement, why dont we live forever ?

There are 2 important aspects of time "START TIME" and "END TIME" . Both start time and end time are important, but what we are rewarded for is what happens in-between them.

An exam has a "start time" and "end Time" but whether you pass and promoted or demoted depends on what you did between the start time and end time.

A football match has a "start time" and "end time" but the winner is chosen by what they did between the times.

Our Jobs have start time and end time, we are paid for what we do in between the time.

The food we eat has a start time and end time, what happens between the time produces the result.

Now whoever sets the start time and end time of a program or activity determines the result .

If a school sets the start time and end time of an exam, they determine the result, based on the students performance in between the times.

An employer specifies the start time and end time of the employees and pays them based on their performance in between.

We as humans, whether we choose to believe in GOD or not, we have our "start time" and "end time" . We did not set the times, and we definitely will have to be rewarded by the one who set these times. Someone will say, what if i end my life, i have decided my end time . Well when a school set a start time and end time for an exam, and you decide not to write anything and submit your paper and leave the hall. The school will still determine what happens to you based on how u performed between their start time and the end time.

So whether you choose the believe in GOD and try to live right or you choose not to believe in GOD and live anyhow, your clock is ticking, your now in between your start and end time.

What you do in between will be rewarded by the one who set the time. Most of us stay glued to the TV screen when our favorite football teams are playing. The start time whistle goes off, and when the end time whistle blows, some people celebrate and hug themselves, while other cry. Both those who celebrate and cry, celebrate the reward of what happened in between the start and end.

Some will say, what if there is a draw at the end of the start and end time? Well unfortunately, this game called life is a final and can never end in draw. In finals, they play penalties until there is a winner and loser .

So anytime you feel proud and try to convince yourself that there is no GOD and o consequences for your actions? Look at you watch and see that time is still going on .

Those who claim there is no GOD are like employees who removed the battery from they clock with hope that they have stopped time. They dont go to work and give their employer an excuse that, their times stopped so they did not see the need to show up.

Even when your clock stops ticking, time is still going on. So even when you dont believe in GOD, you will still answer before him at the end of time.

So to the atheist, that have removed the battery of their clock and claim there is nothing like time anymore, you will still realize at your stop time that time was running all the while.

#HappySunday.

[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by ORACLE1975(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
madness

4 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Insanity

I wish there is a god.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

When i see the so called atheists on Nairaland running around the threads to persuade people to believe there is no GOD, either because of some events that took place in their life that got them frustrated or the fact that they dont like the idea of being accountable, i laugh. Honestly, i sometimes wished there was no GOD and that there was no consequences for our actions. That once your dead it file is closed. That would have been fun to some extent, but then its the opposite. I know how frustrated it feels to be accountable, and not be in control of every circumstance around you. Its actually more difficult trying to convince yourself there is no GOD when the evidences stare you in the face daily.

I see how restless the so call atheists are on nairaland, trying to hijack every christian thread they see just to make them feel good. The seem to lack peace and uncertain about their believe, and constantly attack christian threads to convince themselves of their own believe. Are you not at peace with yourself knowing there is no GOD and no consequences for your actions? Why do you have to attack and hijack threads to prove your point?

I am sure your all saying in your mind how can you prove there is GOD and Judgement ?

The answer is simple. When you look at the end of every post or at the top of the page you are responding from, you will see a "DATE" there. Thats the evidence that there is GOD and we will answer for our actions whether we believe or not. "TIME" is the only evidence, and that is enough for any wise person.

One thing all humans use in life is "TIME", and whether you believe there is GOD or not, at-least you believe and use time.You celebrate your birthday with time, you tell your age with time, you go to work with time and close with time.

WHY TIME?

Time is a reminder from GOD to man that we will answer for our actions. Who set the time? If there was no GOD or judgement, why dont we live forever ?

There are 2 important aspects of time "START TIME" and "END TIME" . Both start time and end time are important, but what we are rewarded for is what happens in-between them.

An exam has a "start time" and "end Time" but whether you pass and promoted or demoted depends on what you did between the start time and end time.

A football match has a "start time" and "end time" but the winner is chosen by what they did between the times.

Our Jobs have start time and end time, we are paid for what we do in between the time.

The food we eat has a start time and end time, what happens between the time produces the result.

Now whoever sets the start time and end time of a program or activity determines the result .

If a school sets the start time and end time of an exam, they determine the result, based on the students performance in between the times.

An employer specifies the start time and end time of the employees and pays them based on their performance in between.

We as humans, whether we choose to believe in GOD or not, we have our "start time" and "end time" . We did not set the times, and we definitely will have to be rewarded by the one who set these times. Someone will say, what if i end my life, i have decided my end time . Well when a school set a start time and end time for an exam, and you decide not to write anything and submit your paper and leave the hall. The school will still determine what happens to you based on how u performed between their start time and the end time.

So whether you choose the believe in GOD and try to live right or you choose not to believe in GOD and live anyhow, your clock is ticking, your now in between your start and end time.

What you do in between will be rewarded by the one who set the time. Most of us stay glued to the TV screen when our favorite football teams are playing. The start time whistle goes off, and when the end time whistle blows, some people celebrate and hug themselves, while other cry. Both those who celebrate and cry, celebrate the reward of what happened in between the start and end.

Some will say, what if there is a draw at the end of the start and end time? Well unfortunately, this game called life is a finally and can never end in draw. In finals, they play penalties until there is a winner and loser .

So anytime you feel proud and try to convince yourself that there is no GOD and o consequences for your actions? Look at you watch and see that time is still going on .

Those who claim there is no GOD are like employees who removed the battery from they clock with home that they have stopped time. They dont go to work and give their employer an excuse that, their times stopped so they did not see the need to show up.

Even when your clock stops ticking, time is still going on. So even when you dont believe in GOD, you will still answer before him at the end of time.

So to the atheist, that have removed the battery of their clock and claim there is nothing like time anymore, you will still realize at your stop time that time was running all the while.

#HappySunday.

[/size]

Derail wink

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

Some will say, what if there is a draw at the end of the start and end time? Well unfortunately, this game called life is a finally and can never end in draw. In finals, they play penalties until there is a winner and loser .

Those who claim there is no GOD are like employees who removed the battery from they clock with home that they have stopped time. They dont go to work and give their employer an excuse that, their times stopped so they did not see the need to show up.

#HappySunday.

[/size]

wink
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

#HappySunday.

[/size]

cheesy
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

#HappySunday.

[/size]

Are you happy now
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

#HappySunday.

[/size]

Your font size makes a fool. Are you silly
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ah love dis.nyc1
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]
WHY TIME?
#HappySunday.
[/size]

Having fun.

Like seriously
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]
WHY TIME?
#HappySunday.
[/size]

Waw

Amazingly fun wink
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

#HappySunday.

[/size]

Holy crap

You wish there leprechaun

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Chizzled06(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
But time is an illusion. Does that mean God is an illusion too?

3 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Richirich713: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
That's impossible.
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

Some will say, what if there is a draw at the end of the start and end time? Well unfortunately, this game called life is a final and can never end in draw. In finals, they play penalties until there is a winner and loser .

Those who claim there is no GOD are like employees who removed the battery from they clock with hope that they have stopped time. They dont go to work and give their employer an excuse that, their times stopped so they did not see the need to show up.

#HappySunday.

[/size]

Waw

Had my fill.
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]

WHY TIME?

#HappySunday.

[/size]

Next time learn how to post.
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
menesheh:

Waw

Had my fill.

What exactly are you doing? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by menesheh(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
hahn:

What exactly are you doing? undecided

Derailing a thread

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chizzled06:
But time is an illusion. Does that mean God is an illusion too?

[size=18pt]Well, What happens in between this illusion, determines when you get paid, who wins a football match, who graduates from a university, who is born etc.

Your life is running on this illusion. This post is determined by this illusion, Your age is determined by this illusion. Everything about your life is controlled by this illusion.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
menesheh:

Derailing a thread

[size=18pt]I hope you know u will be reward for what u did from the start time of this thread till the end, when your time ends. Be wise . undecided.[/size]
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by kolajamesjnr(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
menesheh:

Derailing a thread
grin grin
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by God2man(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmnnnn
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Chizzled06(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Well, What happens in between this illusion, determines when you get paid, who wins a football match, who graduates from a university, who is born etc.

Your life is running on this illusion. This post is determined by this illusion, Your age is determined by this illusion. Everything about your life is controlled by this illusion.
[/size]

So your point is, God is an illusion?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by hahn(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
menesheh:

Derailing a thread

Why?
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by finofaya: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why don't you just believe in God in the privacy of your heart? Must you tell people about it? If you're so sure of your belief in God why do you keep discussing it?

4 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=15pt]OP

grow up

there are more important issues in Nigeria yet everyone turns into a fire brigade when the topic is religion

this is why we are backward, Religion is more Important than technocratic growth[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=15pt]OP

grow up

there are more important issues in Nigeria yet everyone turns into a fire brigade when the topic is religion

this is why we are backward, Religion is more Important than technocratic growth[/size]

[size=18pt]If i am correct, this section is for religion and not politics. And if we practiced our religion honestly, those issues your worried about in Nigeria would not be existent .[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
finofaya:
Why don't you just believe in God in the privacy of your heart? Must you tell people about it? If you're so sure of your belief in God why do you keep discussing it?

[size=18pt]Still boils down to time grin grin grin Sometimes a friend of yours might oversleep and might be getting late for a function. You have to wake them up right? Because if they show up late there are consequences . grin grin grin Imagine if u missed an exam because you over slept and your roommate who was going for the same exam did not wake you up and left. You ended up failing and had an extra year. How would you feel ? grin grin wink [/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Menesheh has lost it, ive know that for a while. This thread hit him where he didnt expect. He need to really feel he has "attacked" the thread successfully. Please ignore him.
Great thread op.

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chizzled06:

So your point is, God is an illusion?

[size=18pt]My point is, if you say he is an illusion, You will still be rewarded by the illusion at the end of time.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Jeromejnr(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Currently watching a 2015 movie: The Final Rapture. cool

Majority of Atheists don't want to believe because they feel they don't want to be "controlled" or "restricted".

I have noticed that with threads here and the way some atheists like the dude trying to derail this thread reacts to scientific findings that prove the efficacy of the bible or existence of God.

They take the part that suits them and leave out the part that does not suit them.

Like someone said in the movie I am watching right now:

"Take a look at a creature like a Leaf Bug. It looks like a leaf and that is it's defense mechanism. How can all that come from chaos? There has to be a designer. God sure really does have a sense of humor".

I mean seriously check this out. No wonder the bible calls skeptics "fools". How dumb can some people get and still breathe?

Romans 1:20 "For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Chizzled06(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]My point is, if you say he is an illusion, You will still be rewarded by the illusion at the end of time.[/size]

But time is an illusion. So "the end of time" cannot exist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Study - Galatians... Has The Modern Church Misunderstood? / What's Wrong With Marrying Someone Of A Different Denomination? / Five Bible Verses To Strenthen Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.