Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? (47129 Views)

Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU / What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by 360command: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2013
jonescyras:
..Will I write another jamb? Pls pardon my ignorance!.
not at all. ICM is a foreign exam body so as you can get a UK diploma degree cert.you can still further if you want by having a graduate diploma as well as post graduate. Google it to find centre and get more information. Sorry for not been online to write you earlier.
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Bsc in Philosophy.....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by imperiouxx(m): 3:45am On Oct 03, 2013
jonescyras: I just got admitted to study PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES at adekunle ajasin university,akungba. I have googled it but all I saw was, being a lecturer...and I aint good at lecturing and besides, I never wanted to be a lecturer. Pls where and what can I work as,as a philosopher.....thanks
. My Big Thanks to the Mods and all that have taken their precious time to advice me...
..You have saved me.
I shall not forget NAIRALAND.

If only you're a chemist, you'll know the importance of Chemical equilibrium in our daily lives.

Abegi, use Le Chatelier's principle jor without listening to anyone.

i.e

Still waiting admission [size=14pt]⇄[/size] Akungba offers Philosophy
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by kilokeys(m): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Bro . Enjoy Ur course just get good grades. I hve n uncle. He read philosophy and worked as HRM in shell till he retired. Nd here am I with B.eng in engineering and HSE level 3 and still job-hunting. Times have chnged bro. And u might get lucky. Well its grace sha.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by annawhite(f): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2013
He can open a pool house
In nigeria anything can happen
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jonescyras(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2013
AnOlAd: I studied philosophy in Unilag... You can work anywhere don't be deceive... Companies usually ask for graduate trainee as long as u have a degree... I didn't regret it one bit... juts be ur best and come out with a 2*1 at least....

Welcome to the Club...
Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jonescyras(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2013
360command: not at all. ICM is a foreign exam body so as you can get a UK diploma degree cert.you can still further if you want by having a graduate diploma as well as post graduate. Google it to find centre and get more information. Sorry for not been online to write you earlier.
Thanks..I will google it
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jonescyras(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Bsc in Philosophy.....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Plls forgive my ignorance
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by gbokukueba(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Tolexander: there is a message here!

You seem to be a smart boi cheesy
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by idrezee(m): 5:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Why can't Nigerians be honest 4 once? Wats philosophy? Its a very hard course though cos I v atleast 10 friends dat studied it and de complain a lot in our undergrad days. The TRUTH: u can only b a lecturer except u g@ connections, I mean d competion's 2much. People r saying HRM, do u know wat it takes 2 bcome a human resource manager? Addmision's hard dis days so I'll say u should stick 2 it and do ur masters ASAP. Sowie but phil's a bonus course givin 2 people who v lesser marks in aptitude tests, etc. Change 2 history, etc or do one year change 2 another faculty (repeting a year)

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by vemelike: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Please friends, I was also admited to study Education and Political Science at University of Port Harcourt. What kind of job are my going to get I need advice please?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by vemelike: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2013
vemelike: Please friends, I was also admited to study Education and Political Science at University of Port Harcourt. What kind of job are my going to get I need advice please?[/color]
[color=#006600]
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by vemelike: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2013
RELAX U'RE GONA MAK IT

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Aydesmond(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2013
DO NOT go to college before reading about the 20 WORST things you'll experience. as a philosher i tink yoi shud read dis..These are true stories. http:///1f1yqvc
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jonescyras(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Aydesmond: DO NOT go to college before reading about the 20 WORST things you'll experience. as a philosher i tink yoi shud read dis..These are true stories. http:///1f1yqvc
The link isn't going through.
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by tellwisdom: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Fishing and farming undecided
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by phemybof(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2013
jonescyras:
Thank you very much...I really appreciate your comment...............
chief advisers,councellor
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by lagcity(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2013
Become a writer. Write and self-publish self-help books. Your knowledge of different schools of philosophy will be a plus here. A few years ago, I discovered the philosopher Zeno and his teachings about Stoicism. It changed my life!
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jonescyras(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2013
lagcity: Become a writer. Write and self-publish self-help books. Your knowledge of different schools of philosophy will be a plus here. A few years ago, I discovered the philosopher Zeno and his teachings about Stoicism. It changed my life!
Thanks bro.....I will google it!
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by myjobsfinder(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2013
For naija na graduate we de find we no de find course where person been read na, just go ahead study your course jare, when you graduate you can work anywhere bro, God Dey http://allbloggersblog..com has more to contribute to this, just passing by
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Serendipity: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2013
lana_Vello: dude,left to me,i'd say u go ahead and get your philosophy degree,after which you'd go for your masters in law. you'd end up being an hotcake,except u don't lyk legal sh*t tho
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Serendipity: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2013
lana_Vello: dude,left to me,i'd say u go ahead and get your philosophy degree,after which you'd go for your masters in law. you'd end up being an hotcake,except u don't lyk legal sh*t tho
Ignorant dudes spewing rubbish, swho told u u can do masters in law with aphilosophy degree.
U think law is a stupid course, u can as well do masters in engineering with philosophy degree, amateur
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2013
i wish i have a bsc in his field...i like such course that gives knowledge.....well if you see work..with am make you use am join police...ok
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Serendipity: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Oluwacolded: Philosophy has the highest number of opporturnity of jobs in any society come to think of it what is the meaning of PHD? it means doctor of philosophy if u study philosophy u can work in any establishments because employers are looking for those with knowledge,all sucessful lawyers works with a philosopher they present their case in front of them to scrutinize before proceeding to bar,even 98% of the Good lawyers in the world are philosophers,there is a saying which says “philosophers are kings of logic while lawyers are servants of logic

If you wish to be a lecturer there are various schools looking for people who studied philosophy because all universities both conventional and uncoventional ones do offer logic as a course…

If u study philosophy u would be highly respected in the society if someone lies to you u will know cos of ur knowledge and wisdom

Remember money can not buy wisdom but wisdom can bring money

Solomon was rich and famous because of his wisdom

In simple term philosophy simply means the study of wisdom.

Am proud to be a philosopher i rep team KSU
Lawyers present their case to philosophers, i laugh in greek
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by DICKtator: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2013
jonescyras: I just got admitted to study PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES at adekunle ajasin university,akungba. I have googled it but all I saw was, being a lecturer...and I aint good at lecturing and besides, I never wanted to be a lecturer. Pls where and what can I work as,as a philosopher.....thanks
. My Big Thanks to the Mods and all that have taken their precious time to advise me...
..You have saved me.

WHat you can use it to do? You can use it to THINK!!!!!!

ANALYSE HYDRA-HEADED ISSUES

DON'T GO BERSERK though cos over-thinking can be traumatizing

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Reference(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2013
A heck lot. For starters. Try to find out what is wrong upstairs with the people of this country. Succeed and you will open any vault.
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by toprealman: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2013
Argument tinz!
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by joannessam: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2013
. My Big Thanks to the Mods and all that have taken their precious time to advise me...
..You have saved me.
My dear brother there is nothing you can not do with philosophy,a philosopher can work any were you can think up. read philosophy for the beginner by prof. Ozumba a prof. Of philosophy at Unical. I study philosophy myself i bet you, you will be a happy man studying the course.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Infomizer(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2013
wogor@paradise:
o boy u mean
It's also known as keeping it real! Abi?
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Reference(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2013
DICKtator:

WHat you can use it to do? You can use it to THINK!!!!!!

ANALYSE HYDRA-HEADED ISSUES

DON'T GO BERSERK though cos over-thinking can be traumatizing

grin grin grin grin

Exactly. Issues that tower over those ancient Greek gods and make light work of those awesome monstrosities like why will a Nigerian spend 60 million naira to wave goodbye to the departed when he can't even pay his workers wages regularly. What is it in the air we breath or the water we drink, or the food we eat or the bugs that bite us that debases our mentality and humanity so badly.

Oya start. People need help. Our society needs help. Remember. You can only succeed when you make others succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing / 8 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages, But Different Meaning / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.