Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31182 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Was going through a similar thread and found this gem.. grin

Lmao!!!! BUZUGEEE!!!!!! This guys doesnt need weed again to be crazy again.....He has created a whole level of craziness.... grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Weed is one of the best things that has happened to me, but if u want to start smoking weed, pls I beg all of u, make sure u are financially buoyant, if u no get money no smoke weed ooo, u go kolo ooo,

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ochukoccna: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na amugbo thread I dey sha angry angry
Yeepa! shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by deols(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
One would think people stopped.smoking...
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
deols: One would think people stopped.smoking...

Ehm, read your sig. wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bonetalk(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
I can't forget this thing called marijuana, it almost killed me/make me insane in my secondary school days and it lasted for 3 days before i could get myself back to normal. The last time i smoked it was when i was re-writing my ssce examination, i couldn't write anything down on that day, i couldn't walk, nor see clearly, everything i saw then were moving including buildings . It was funny but i cant forget those ugly moments of my life. Thank God for my life now, i've accepted Jesus into my life, and there is nothing like that in Life!

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Erm, keep your Jesus out of this thread,abeg.

That man that forgot to bless a marriage because he was thirsty for alcohol...

The man that dried a fig tree so he could smoke the leaves.. angry

No come spoil my thread. tongue
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by deols(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
aManFromMars:
Ehm, read your sig. wink

and the part that says, 'but take corrections'
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by deols(f): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
so there is only thre of them on the thread and it kept appearing on my followed list.

*unfollows thread*

abo oro laa so fun omoluabi...

a word is enough...
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
deols:

and the part that says, 'but take corrections'

Nice edit. Dishonest Muslim.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by texanomaly(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
I have never smoked per se, but I have been at concerts where a second hand high was unavoidable. Its hard not to inhale when a fog surrounds you. I couldn't hold my breath the entire concert. I also had a roommate that sparked up on occasion, and liked to blow smoke in my direction.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Not bad, tex. I'm hoping this thread would provide some useful information for users and non-users.

grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
I would say l had early contact with weed. Started at 14 in boarding house. One of the things l copped from weed was the relaxed, laid-back, multi-dimensional view it seemed to give me about an event. I no longer looked at an event just like an event but as a sequence of reaction from an earlier event. It seemed l could see the board instead of individual pieces just like an eagle flying overhead. It gave me a super-imposed sense of awareness. I was at peace with myself and nature. But only as long as l was under the psychedelic effects. Over the years though, l have understood that l shouldnt let a substance, natural or synthetic, determine my state of mind for me at any moment. I had to give it up.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wow,, 14 shocked

Not bad. Are you happy/stable now without it? Do you miss the psychedelic feeling?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
aManFromMars: Wow,, 14 shocked

Not bad. Are you happy/stable now without it? Do you miss the psychedelic feeling?

Weed, like all drugs, doesn't bring true and long lasting happiness or stability. That feeling of contentment is an illusion brought about by the psychedelic effect of weed on the nervous system. It lasts as long as the high. Now, to get this contentment again, you light some blunt. This is how behavioural addiction is formed.

No, l won't say l miss the psychedelic effects. I have been trying over the years to adapt that sort of awareness without weed.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Are all addictions bad?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by joudini(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Depends on what you are addicted to.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
here cool
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by FatCock: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
>

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
smoke weed errday....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Me like me Reefer... Roll up! Light up!!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Ichel: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amahdim na enyere thread 4 ndi ocha anyi like mua. A chalam anya like 9-10yrs nw, started bk in d days @ my SS2. I think if u ask fela nd co, ekete gom okem na york. Once again, ndi york ibem, ekelem unu.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by mecussey(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
From all indications, I think weed is better than alcohol, but all na drug. I may only smoke that sh.t when I want to quit alcohol. Alcohol gives me the same feeling and increases my intelligence but very bad to your health. I will choose weed eventually later in life, just to help me quit alcohol and fight my ocular pressure. For now, make we dey run beer, at least it keeps conversations going and helps interaction with everybody.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Cashio(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
My most fvcking moment after highing...was on my trips just one cool evening reasoning my life when suddenly my landlady's daughter(almost 5yrs older than me) passed. i called her and asked her to accompany me somewhere.she followed me without hesitation.on reaching a guest house, i told her to come and she followed.i settled the payments and she followed me inside.it was then that she asked me why i brought her there and i simply told her i felt like fvcking...peacefuly i unwrapped and did that which i wouln't have been able to do on my normal senses...it was after the did was done that she told me that she knew i was high afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Tyche(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ich_el: Amahdim na enyere thread 4 ndi ocha anyi like mua. A chalam anya like 9-10yrs nw, started bk in d days @ my SS2. I think if u ask fela nd co, ekete gom okem na york. Once again, ndi york ibem, ekelem unu.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by AKNAPOLEON: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Grew up amongst weed sellers. One in front of our compound one at the back. At the appointed time I took it up myself.

The following are real life experiences of those of us from my hood in ebute-metta who took up the habit.

Dare always expected cars to stop for the emperor when crossing the highway,eventually dived into a well and died from drowning.

Ikechuckwu my girlfriends brother,did not finish from FUTA coz he ran mad.

Etete a gifted artist has been insane for over 20yrs.

Stainless has turned from a sharp man to a dull man,

Kweku a gifted footballer is now a dirty junki and liability to himself

My cousin is now a lawyer but must smoke every morning before he can function normally.

Old Dog Igata a bright young man lost his way and never amounted to anything.

My current girlfriend was introduced to SK in OAU and now she is a shadow of herself.

As for me I saw the bleak future ahead and retraced my steps after I crawled and ate sand on the fateful day that I OD...just 3 months into the trips.

Weed is good: it taught me the dangers of making wrong choices.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
weed ! The smoke alone when with friends that smoke is enough highness for me grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ismokeweed1(f): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
WEED CAN NEVER EVER MAKE A PERSON MAD except it's mixed with another substance and taken.

My first experience is my best because I have never ever been that high again since then.

I smoke daily, it's ingrained in my blood now, if I'm to detox it'lltake me a full year with aaccompanying rehabilitation.

I love weed, it makes me relax. I don't take it if I'm going to be doing important stuff though, it takes much concentration then.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Ichel: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tyche:

grin grin grin grin grin
dis one wey u dey quote me, ibu onye columbia, gbanaa or york?
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Ichel: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
WEED CAN NEVER EVER MAKE A PERSON MAD except it's mixed with another substance and taken.

My first experience is my best because I have never ever been that high again since then.

I smoke daily, it's ingrained in my blood now, if I'm to detox it'lltake me a full year with aaccompanying rehabilitation.

I love weed, it makes me relax. I don't take it if I'm going to be doing important stuff though, it takes much concentration then.
grin grin grin baby oku #lighter
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by deols(f): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
aManFromMars:

Nice edit. Dishonest Muslim.

If you had not quoted me, I would not have seen this nor would I be back on here...that is for your next comment.

as to this one, I should not be bothered that a weed smoker is Lying, should I.

He is probably too hai to reason wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.