Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31186 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Vivly(f): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
AK-NAPOLEON:

Weed is good: it taught me the dangers of making wrong choices.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by rhazur(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
i-smoke-weed:
WEED CAN NEVER EVER MAKE A PERSON MAD except it's mixed with another substance and taken.

My first experience is my best because I have never ever been that high again since then.

I smoke daily, it's ingrained in my blood now, if I'm to detox it'lltake me a full year with aaccompanying rehabilitation.

I love weed, it makes me relax. I don't take it if I'm going to be doing important stuff though, it takes much concentration then.
Oya pass the poli to the left hand side*singing with phyno's voice*
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
When i first read d comments here, i kind a got Hot(for weed), so i slammed my laptop, went outside my house(its 10 clock in d nite,) got my rolling paper, still lucky to have one let, i just wished d holidy can be finally over so that i can have enough freedom to roll a joint. I marched straight on to where i kept an old consignment of the vegetable, i went deep into my backyyard, made sure i was alert in case my dad ws comming, den i rolled my joint, lighted it off with a lion matches, i took my first poff, and i felt like being re united to my ex. Took the 1st ten puffs feeling that i needed more, i finally got to then end of the stick still waitin for Angel Mari Juanna to take me to the skies, i went inside, drnak cold water, den looked into the mirrior to check my eyeball(i like to see them red) it was nt quite red , 1 joint is not enough to change a coulor. I opened my laptop, reopened nairaland, put on welcome to Jamrock by Damian Marley(i recommend that song for my fellow stoners), located tis topic,and started typing this shit..........one thing is for sure, i would nt have had the inspiration and patience to put up such a weed filled write up, as i typed, i continued to ascend, ascend, and now i can testify that i am interacting with the most high.......Jah Bleess for the vegetable and herb he gave us. Resapect

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by emmyoha87(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Many like Auntie MaryJane bt she no like many,if you smoke weed n misbehave stop!!
Me I smoke @ d shrine n have a nice meal @ shoprite,from there I go play wit my Babe(she doesn't know but loves my attitude then coz I'm very forgiving and extra playful). That's one cruise I won't leave for anything.
Plus when I smoke weed I chat with my Father in Heaven!!!!BEST FEELING IN D WORLD!!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by texanomaly(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
aManFromMars: Are all addictions bad?
True addiction can be debilitating. That kind of addiction to anything is not good.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Ichel: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
BabaAlabi, i see u in HD, so u r a member
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ummsulaym(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
aManFromMars: grin

Share stories, experiences, how you started, playlists you listen to, craziest shit you've done etc etc.... grin

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by kunlesehan(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
A friend with weed
is a friend indeed

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Adesuwag(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2013
following
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by BabaAlabi: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Ich_el: BabaAlabi, i see u in HD, so u r a member
Lmao....This thread is crazy grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2013
deols:

If you had not quoted me, I would not have seen this nor would I be back on here...that is for your next comment.

as to this one, I should not be bothered that a weed smoker is Lying, should I.

He is probably too hai to reason wink

The Mumuslim can't stop. She just keeps coming back. Keep yourself busy scratching maclatunji's toes. Your Muslim section needs some weed so you guys can lighten up and stop taking out your frustration on the world by blowing bombs.... Blow some weed instead.

Erm, the world is yours, keep trolling, I'm sure you'll be back. grin

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 21, 2013
texanomaly:
True addiction can be debilitating. That kind of addiction to anything is not good.

I think addictions become bad when they start to interfere with daily routine. I'm currently addicted to an online game( a MOAB) and it's beginning to affect my daily life. Someone says you kill an addiction with another. I don't quite agree.

Weed, for me, relaxes me. So I kinda agree with those who say it's medicinal, though I haven't really done any research on those claims. grin

Anyways, we all here to have fun and learn; we've even got a Muslim troll.

Thanks to Baba Fela; my thread had less than 350 views before his FP yday, a 1479 now. A puff to that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by texanomaly(f): 3:44am On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Thanks to Baba Fela; my thread had less than 350 views before his FP yday, a 1479 now. A puff to that. grin

Hahahahaha
Smoke on broda!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 21, 2013
“Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.”
― Richard Neville

tongue

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”
― Carl Sagan
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Loooooool oh lord!
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2013
deols:

and the part that says, 'but take corrections'

Lmao! grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 21, 2013
*Kails*:
Loooooool oh lord!

grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2013
AK-NAPOLEON:
Grew up amongst weed sellers. One in front of our compound one at the back. At the appointed time I took it up myself.

The following are real life experiences of those of us from my hood in ebute-metta who took up the habit.

Dare always expected cars to stop for the emperor when crossing the highway,eventually dived into a well and died from drowning.

Ikechuckwu my girlfriends brother,did not finish from FUTA coz he ran mad.

Etete a gifted artist has been insane for over 20yrs.

Stainless has turned from a sharp man to a dull man,

Kweku a gifted footballer is now a dirty junki and liability to himself

My cousin is now a lawyer but must smoke every morning before he can function normally.

Old Dog Igata a bright young man lost his way and never amounted to anything.

My current girlfriend was introduced to SK in OAU and now she is a shadow of herself.

As for me I saw the bleak future ahead and retraced my steps after I crawled and ate sand on the fateful day that I OD...just 3 months into the trips.

Weed is good: it taught me the dangers of making wrong choices.

You should post this in the Literature section. Who OD's on weed? angry

Liars like you deserve to be shot, along with your useless hood mates.

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by fyneboi79(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2013
From my own research and observation weed makes a dullard useless but makes a creative person phenomenal!

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by texanomaly(f): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2013
fyneboi79: From my own research and observation weed makes a dullard useless but makes a creative person phenomenal!
Lolz..."research" cool
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ATMC(f): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Tobacco kills about six million people each year -- Almost one casualty every eight seconds.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by deols(f): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

The Mumuslim can't stop. She just keeps coming back. Keep yourself busy scratching maclatunji's toes. Your Muslim section needs some weed so you guys can lighten up and stop taking out your frustration on the world by blowing bombs.... Blow some weed instead.

Erm, the world is yours, keep trolling, I'm sure you'll be back. grin

dumb! no one needs to bomb you. You are on a bombing spree already- dying b4 your death.

Your lungs are black- soon enough you'd develop some long disease and be all over the place begging for money and wishing you listened to that Muslim girl.

You could end up on the street too begging for crumbs, mentally ill, dancing naked, unaware of what is going on. In that case, you'd have become a liability to the world.

I actually am more concerned about the liability to the world part. ewwwwwww. who wants to see more of the rag wearing lots by the road sides.

Hehehhehe...I came back!..amuse me the more pls.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by ATMC(f): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2013
...and in case yhu are trying to quit smoking, go to a sauna 3 days in a row. You'll sweat out the nicotine and it'll be easier to quit.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2013
I have read all d comments and have only 1 thing to say... PEOPLE CRITICZIZE WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND... I smoke weed, i have my reasons, If u dont wantu light up... Its ur bleeping choice.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by tbaba1234: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Ha, looks like some people decided to celebrate killing themselves.

An ex classmate lost his marbles using this stuff, he is dead now.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by deols(f): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2013
tbaba1234: Ha, looks like some people decided to celebrate killing themselves.

The Muslim 'trolls' are now two wink
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
I tok am. And that's the weakest comeback I ever read, not surprising, bombs do more damage. shocked cool

Funny, ask the suicide bomber which was more dangerous to his mind: weed or the Quran?

Lmao. Stay away or you'll keep getting 'burnt'... Literally kiss

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2013
tbaba1234: Ha, looks like some people decided to celebrate killing themselves.

And you'll be too, one day.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2013
All these religion section peeps don follow me reach here... Thanks to Fela and detrolls, maclatunji even show sef....

All glory to Afambueze.
grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2013
ATMC: ...and in case yhu are trying to quit smoking, go to a sauna 3 days in a row. You'll sweat out the nicotine and it'll be easier to quit.

Hmm.. ATMC, lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2013
screenagerjoe: I have read all d comments and have only 1 thing to say... PEOPLE CRITICZIZE WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND... I smoke weed, i have my reasons, If u dont wantu light up... Its ur bleeping choice.

Gbam and gbamest.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by tbaba1234: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

And you'll be too, one day.

Yes, but I will not be deliberately killing myself. You are hurting your body with this stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.