Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's (4460 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2013
I went for a naming ceremony of a friend's kid at a church in cele, on sunday. After the service, as I was heading out I ran into an ex-neighbour with her kids -girl- boy. Anyway this ex-neighbour insisted I come hone with her as she has sonething that is bothering her that she would love me to advised her on.

Cutting long story short, the woman's daughter has a damaged kidney .

The goodnews is , a person can live comfortably well with just one kidney. Just that he/she would have to avoid heavy lifestyle , heavy drinking and smoking. And probably heavy duty strenuous jobs.

Also she has found a doctor in India that would do tge operation.

At this point I was beginning to wonder what she needs me for. Then it dropped.

She began to heap accolades on her daughter , she is brilliant. Intelligent. Very active in sports . Plays musical instruments. And how she cant live with the thought of her jewel not being complete and able to continue with her hobbies.

She then got to the main point. In a lowered voice she said her maid has been identified to have same body and blood type and some medical properties.

Now she is asking if she was to swap the damaged kidney with the maids if her daughter could live on two different kidneys without issues ?

Or would it be better to take the house girl's two kidneys and swap with her daughter's. So the daughter has same type of kidneys. And the house girl will also get two of same kind.

Please what could you advise her?
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2013
For the record, I disagreed with her and told her to reconsider but she is adamant and insist the house girl owes her life to her . As she feeds and cloths her. Sends her to private local night school. Where she gets a few hours of lessons a day.

I asked about the maids parents, what would their reaction be if they were to find out.
She said they girl has no parents for all she knows.
She complains thats she had to paid an agent through her nose a huge one off fee for the girl.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by ramaju: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
^^and if the maid is your kid will you advise your ex-neighbour to take her kidneys so that another person will donate. By the way, can't she ask any of her siblings to donate. If I may ask, what did you advise?
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2013
please, @ OP report to the nearest human rights commission before we begin to hear a skewed news of how a woman killed her housemaid took her kidney for her own daughter. What kind of arrangement is that?

Imagine reason, because she clothes her, feeds her and house her. So this few thing should be equaled to the maids life and security?

Oh God, what is it with people and seeing maids as sub-humans. I am an advocate of giving birth to one kid or two, so that every parent be it single or couple will be able to take care of their kids and not give them out as maids. This issue of maltreat maids, kill maids, and sacrifice them like their animals needs to be curbed by the government. we need policies on family structure in this country. 1 kid each.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2013
May God pay that person back with that coin

People that you refer to us as sub humans are suddenly humans today because of kidney?

Human beings
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Abali1(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2013
So in essence the maid is a lesser human being than her daughter?
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by demelza: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Mon Dieu!
Some people are worse than animals in their way of thinking.
What if this "maid" was not around them, how would she have solved this problem?
What of the girl's siblings? What of the woman's kidney?
I am sure this kidney would be takken without the consent of that poor innocent girl whose only badluck is to be at the mercy of an animal who "paid through the nose for her services".
Please report this matter to the appropriate authorities even the police.

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2013
She sounds cunning and evil. I guess she has already concluded no what to do in her mind. She is just looking for an accomplice who would fuel her evil thoughts. Don't make yourself part of her plot.
She can only do things the right way which is to consult the girl's mother. And that does not even make sense. Why would she not use any of her relatives? At least one of them should have her blood type.
And for you, my dear Op, for your good, distance yourself from her. If she can conceive an evil thought like this, i want to believe you are not safe with her.
Don't support her plan.... And distance yourself from her.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2013
I have thought again on this issue becasue you may not want to get police involved...

She will bribe the police and still get the child kidney

get an orphanage involved (SOS ISolo so she can continue her schooling) or if u need a househelp or know someone who is in need, get the girl out

What if the one kidney gets bad in a years time

http://www.sosvillages-nigeria.org/Isolo.php

Times like this you miss debrief08

PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE HERE INVOLVED IN SOCIAL WELFARE WHO CAN GIVE DEFINED ACTION STEPS
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by ifex370(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2013
this is a serious issue....
oya fp tins asap angrythis is a serious issue....
oya fp tins asap
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Ruq: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Aye buru This is just insane, wipe earth!!.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2013
People wicked re oo!! Don't be surprice that something bad will happen if she carries out that evil plan. Mke sure ur not in it, bcoz she's going to involve u, incase anythin bad happen. Flee very fast or report her.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Me likey

Ruq: Aye buru This is just insane, wipe earth.
['mg]http://i41.tinypic.com/35d86s4.jpg[/img]
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Ruq: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2013
What if the maid was the one with the faulty kidney ? so the maid is a no lifer because she's a maid ? People should be rational for flipping sake, it doesn't even make sense if she suggested her brother donates a kidney to her. I mean if after the surgery and the daughter ends up dying a year after what would she have achieved ? That woman is just plain wicked.

Definitely it is hard to imagine the loss of a child, but willing to kill someone's child to save yours is just beyond.

i just pray i never find my self in a situation where i have to donate any part of my body for someone apart from my blood. OP God help you and your ex neighbour cuz thiz iz really a messed up thought.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by mimicue(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chaii that woman is evil and selfish....so the maid doesn't have future abi... Its her own daughter that HSA future only and can't give anything up.. She went as far as taking d girl for test to know if she's compatable this woman has made up her mind she will take that girls kidney without her knowing.. And knowing fully well that this house girl has no body what if in future it fails that girl will just die.. That ur friend is evil and heartless .. Please find a way of helping d house girl because that woman will ruin her . why can't she donate her own kidney selfish woman...
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by benjibabs(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
macjive01: For the record, I disagreed with her and told her to reconsider but she is adamant and insist the house girl owes her life to her . As she feeds and cloths her. Sends her to private local night school. Where she gets a few hours of lessons a day.

I asked about the maids parents, what would their reaction be if they were to find out.
She said they girl has no parents for all she knows.
She complains thats she had to paid an agent through her nose a huge one off fee for the girl.

Please ooooooo . . . . What does the bolded portion mean? One off fee? Does it mean she bought the child? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nnekacherry: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lord have mercy.
Op please do something before that woman ruins that poor girl's life.
Because it's obvious she has a wicked heart...
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
OP, it is now your responsibility to make sure this evil woman doesn't carry out her plan.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by gal10(f): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ OP! Please get that girl out of that house asap! Maybe u are d esther God has arranged to save her and her future! Please do it cos it is the right thing to do! Pls don't just play the observation game! Get active! Dat your friend is a criminal with NO heart! Pls distance yourself from her! I pray. God grants u wisdom to do the right thing!
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Pacesetter2: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
You keeping quiet means you are part of the plan. Just go straight to her, challenge her and tell that you stand to report her if she tries any rubbish. Tell her that you can take all it takes to put her behind the bars and that you will to tell someone secretly so as to hold it a secret incase you are missing/assassined.

Infact that maid should be handed over to well meaning family with total love
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Poster, please give me the contact details of this woman asap.
She needs to be stopped before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by soulglo: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Go straight to the authorities. This is so sad. Very soon people will be looking for house helps to sell their organs for money. They already have baby factories in Nigeria very soon they will have organ factories. May God help us.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by critique101(f): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

look for an NGO and report that woman. she has no right to collect that orphan's kidneys! What if the orphan will be a first lady of Nigeria in future? She is not the one to plan the girl's future!
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
I am working on her to change her mind.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bro.. that wil not yield anything

she will do it nonetheless

macjive01: I am working on her to change her mind.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by coolwaters: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
It will only be a matter of time and her sins will come after her. Have nothing to do with this. Perhaps, get the maid out of there fast.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Is this for real
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder why pple r panicking.
The same pple that said they r not super woman and don't want to look 60 when they r really 30 bc they r trying to juggle life as a career woman and a mother or a housewife with children!
This is one out of many.
Where we hv useless bunch of legislatures if not by now, house help would hv been banned in nigeria.
Always chasing shadows.
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
macjive01: I am working on her to change her mind.

Report her to Human right organisations or tip them off
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by thatchic: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Your “friend” has already made up her mind. Apart from the fact that she is a witch (how else can you describe this level of evil and wickedness) she is also ignorant.
'
She thinks kidney transplant is Brazilian hair you can sew in and go about your business? Does she have any idea that her daughter with one kidney can live a normal life?

Once her daughter receives the kidney(s) she will have to be on immunosuppressive drugs (not cheap and not readily available in Nigeria o) and/or her body could reject the kidney and then that wonderful precious daughter of hers will be a goner.

Will she also pay for her slave’s immunosuppressive drugs?

If two young lives are not at stake, I would let this ogbanje dig her own grave and fall into it.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by baby124: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kai, some people don suffer for this life. The poor maid. If she loves her life she better take off running. Something should seriously be done about this child labor in the disguise of house maid. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me / Some Times I Think Of How Easy It Would Be To Just End It All / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.