Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo (6074 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / Need Direction To Venue Of NASFAT Sundays Asalatu Programs In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Olabowale :

Why are you not living in Afghanistan ? Why USA ?

USA is governed with Judeo Christian values. You and your family travelled down to USA to look for a better life. Do you know what the ordinary Nigerians suffer in the hands of these psychotic muslims everyday especially in the North ? Do you even know how many Yoruba Muslims have been butchered by your Hausa Muslim brothers ?

Have you ever seen anything good that ever comes from Islam ?

God have mercy !!!
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
uplawal:

no destination but HELLFIRE

Who are you to judge someone destination ? Are you God ? What makes you think you are going to heaven with all the violence that is riddled with Islam ?
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
@post :

Islam at it again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God have mercy
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178

The Mad Malu is quoting the same ayah over and over again. Your muhammedan brain is empty. All you know is persistent violence

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

Lol, you say that again.

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178

Same verse from the satanic verses. You better repent otherwise you will perish in hell. Deluded son of satan
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
Even THE SATANINST use the CRUCIFIX then join their devilish synbol with it
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
uplawal:

Even THE SATANINST use the CRUCIFIX then join their devilish synbol with it

By their fruit we shall know them.

What fruits do we know Islam for . We know Islam for satanic verses, utter stupidity, violence,
Al - Taqiyyah (Islamic deception), abnormalities, manipulations, killings, the list is endless.

Olorun shanu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2009
@focus123,check yourself now
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
@downlawal :

You better check yourself very well. You are on your way to hell fire.
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Abuzola11(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
I sorry for u, pot calling kettle black
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

I sorry for u, pot calling kettle black

I sorry for you and your wife downlawal. Both of you will be Muhammed's troophy in hell fire.
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Abuzola11(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
Lets wait and see. But by then it will be too late for you
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Lets wait and see. But by then it will be too late for you

You better repent otherwise you will go to hell where Muhammed (The Mafia Boss) is
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Abuzola11(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
10:2
to top
Muhsin Khan
: Is it wonder for mankind that We have sent Our Inspirationto a man from among themselves (i.e. Prophet Muhammad SAW) (saying): "Warn mankind (of the coming torment in Hell), and give good news to those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and in His Prophet Muhammad SAW) that they shall have with their Lord the rewards of their good deeds?" (But) the disbelievers say: "This is indeed an evident sorcerer (i.e. Prophet Muhammad SAW and the Quran)!
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola 1:

10:2
to top
Muhsin Khan
: Is it wonder for mankind that We have sent Our Inspirationto a man from among themselves (i.e. Prophet Muhammad SAW) (saying): "Warn mankind (of the coming torment in Hell), and give good news to those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and in His Prophet Muhammad SAW) that they shall have with their Lord the rewards of their good deeds?" (But) the disbelievers say: "This is indeed an evident sorcerer (i.e. Prophet Muhammad SAW and the Quran)!

Nonsense. Why are you quoting satanic verses ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Abuzola11(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
Cos u are misguided
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by focused123(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Cos u are misguided

You are the one who is misguided because you are worshipping Saudi black stone and you are always banging your head on the floor five times a day in worship of your bladck stone.

God have mercy !!!!
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Abuzola11(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
Never will i worship a blackstone
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
dnt mind them
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by ttruth(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2010
@post :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are muslims unmasking masquerades, when there is no difference between a masquerade and a muslima who puts on a Niqab , Jibab or Hijab ?

Is unmasking masqueardes part of the muhammedan legacy, I wonder ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by MUNEER2(m): 1:57am On Feb 04, 2010
I'm glad i don't get disturbed by this blabbings anymore, otherwise, i'll i've given you all a piece of me for all this baseless arguments lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by aloyemeka2: 3:04am On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by aloyemeka2: 3:05am On Feb 04, 2010

Why are muslims unmasking masquerades, [b]when there is no difference between [/b]a masquerade and a muslima who puts on a Niqab , Jibab or Hijab ?

Muslim woman

The difference is clear  grin grin grin grin

Ojuju Calabar
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by aloyemeka2: 3:06am On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by ttruth(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
@Aloy Emeka :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was soooooo funny !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by omoredia: 8:38am On May 07, 2012
Islam is a smelly religion!
Re: Muslims Unmask Masquerade In Osogbo by Ayomivic(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2012
littleb: RedHotChic, noetic

Thanks for informing us(muslims) of our intolerance. I really like the information is made in public for forum like this, at least it will make us to correct our feelings and emotions ( on intimidation) if at all we are doing that. I pray Almighty God reward you according to your intention.

Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

So, above quotes is telling us to correct people whenever they are doing wrong to others.

Now:

Islam teaches tolerance on all levels: individual, groups and states.infact, It is a religious moral duty.

The Qur'an says very clearly: (To every People have We appointed rites and ceremonies which they must follow, let them not then dispute with you on the matter, but do invite (them) to your Lord: for you are assuredly on the Right Way. If they do wrangle with you, say, 'God knows best what it is you are doing.' 'God will judge between you on the Day of Judgment concerning the matters in which you differ') (Quran 21:76-69).

It was exemplified in the life of the prophet:

“God’s messenger was sitting in the mosque with some of his companions when a Bedouin urinated inside the mosque. The Prophet’s companions said: ‘What is going on?’ ‘What are you doing?’ The Prophet said to them: ‘Do not interrupt him.’ He subsequently called the man and said to him: ‘These mosques are not the place where one can throw any dirt, urine or stools. They are meant for reciting the Qur’an, glorifying God and prayer.’ He then called for a bucket of water and he poured it over the urine.”

Had it being that the prophet is not tolerant, he would have ordered to cut his head off.

Even, ordinarily, as a human being, we are more tolerant than the other if we are intimidated.

Islam emphasizes the establishment of equality and justice, both of these values cannot be established without some degree of tolerance. Islam recognized from the very beginning the principle of freedom of belief or freedom of religion. It said very clearly that it is not allowed to have any coercion in the matters of faith and belief. The Qur'an says, (There is no compulsion in religion) (Quran 2:256).

The prophet s.a.w. said,

“Do not be envious of one another, do not artificially raise prices against one another, do not turn one’s back on each other and do not undercut one another in business transaction. And O servants of Allah, be brothers. A muslim is a brother of a muslim. He does not wrong him. He does not fail him ( when he needs him). He does not lie to him. And he does not show contempt for him. Piety is here”. And he pointed to his chest three times. “ It is enough of evil for a person to hold his brother in contempt. All of a muslim is inviolable to another muslim, his blood, his wealth and his honor”.

If the muslims apply the teaching of this hadith, there will be a great change and improvement in their inter relationship and love for one another and a better life. First, the prophet s.a.w. is showing us what we shouldn’t do toward each other, we should avoid:

Envy:
Means to hate that the other person has even received the blessing in the first place.

This disease of the heart and the sin, which is known, as envy was one of the first sins ever committed. It was one of the main thing that drove Satan away from Allah s.w.t. And envy was the cause of the first murder in humanity history (Cain and Abel)

The prophet s.a.w said,

“Belief and Envy do not gather together in the heart of a slave of Allah”.

Therfore:

One should not post information because you have hatred for other belief or envy, otherwise, understand through seeking for knowledge about such faith and how it suppose to be practiced. Also, most of these news are unbalanced and lack true figure of the event. There are some of these news we've tried to investigate and at the end it we noticed it lacks detail. And by God's grace after my investigation, I would feed you back. May Almighty God forgives you and me for the wrongdoing of our hands, may He be pleases with us and make us see the lights of Islam and endows us wisdom in its application. Amin

I understand what you are saying but i am sorry to say this, that Islam is Islam,Muslim are Muslim.If you are at the place of incident,you will join hand in beating that masquerade.The people that did beat the masquerade do you think they do not know the verses you quotes? That violence is in blood of every Muslim. Some of them can control themself when they are alone and see things like this but if they are in congregation, they can do such things to support their religion.

This kind of issue had happend in Ilorin sometimes ago.The Muslim are gathering given sermon during the time of ramadan and the Christians are doing rally.They came to Muslims gathering and Muslims started beating christians with accusation that they did not stop singing and drum when they came to where the are gathering. This resulted in burning of churches. Are you saying the preacher does not know the verse you quoted?

I also remember the one that happened to myself.I went to see a man at his house the man was a Muslim. When i got to his house his wife t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order / Which Hadith Do You Believe Besides The Quran? (45:6) / The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.