Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? (1710 Views)

Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship Essay Competition 2016 - Apply / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / Latest Higher Institutions Ranking: Uniben, Ui, Unaab: Auchi Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by Akolawole(m): 3:11am On Jun 27, 2008
Sodom and Gomorah of our time!

A visit to our Higher institutions starting from 11pm is another thing.

A different world.

Both Daylight "Innocent" girls and Razz one would be on market "display".

Fleet of cars of many brands as if one is going to Ilesha for a weekend ijewuru.

What could be the effect of this?

Please tell us your experience and what could be done to stop this?
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by DrKitaun(m): 3:13am On Jun 27, 2008
Akolawole:

Sodom and Gomorah of our time!

A visit to our Higher institutions starting from 11pm is another thing.

A different world.

Both Daylight "Innocent" girls and Razz one would be on market "display".

Fleet of cars of many brands as if one is going to Ilesha for a weekend ijewuru.

What could be the effect of this?

Please tell us your experience and what could be done to stop this?

am guilty of this ! I hope one stupid chic here from Nairalad dont come on YIM asking me for some recharge card on top say I claim say I be aristo . . .young one at that ! grin
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by Akolawole(m): 3:21am On Jun 27, 2008
@Dr Kit

I heared in those days you link ladies up to people in Tinubu's cabinet?

How did you raise money to buy that car even as a student? tongue

Confess now
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by rikkyjen(m): 3:22am On Jun 27, 2008
what do you expect? This life is all about scratch my back and i scratch yours. grin grin grin grin.

This scourge might be hard to stop cos both parties are both getting their demands, so who blinks first in an effort to stop this menace?

Yes, this thing is evil but who do we blame? The pot-bellied men and Alhaji or 'em girls?
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by rikkyjen(m): 3:25am On Jun 27, 2008
Akolawole:

@Dr Kit

I heared in those days you link ladies up to people in Tinubu's cabinet?

How did you raise money to buy that car even as a student? tongue

Confess now

As an individual somehow semi-close to the past workings of the past LASG. I hear say Asiwaju and his commissioners were generous with the ladies grin grin

Awon commisoners dey gbaladun for Asiwaju guest house for Ikoyi like shege with em Omoge Campus grin grin grin
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by DrKitaun(m): 3:32am On Jun 27, 2008
@Akola

need I say more ?

the aristos are already talking . . .see how Rikkyjen just dey jabo dey go cheesy
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by Akolawole(m): 3:38am On Jun 27, 2008
Confession timeeeeeee

1 choritians 5: 17 says "Old things have passed away and everything has become new"

He that covereth his sin shall not *******

@All

What did you do in those days?

@Dr Kit

Open the floor jo
Re: Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? by rikkyjen(m): 3:51am On Jun 27, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Akola

need I say more ?

the aristos are already talking . . .see how Rikkyjen just dey jabo dey go cheesy

Actually this one na common knowledge grin grin grin. The thing be say i was not even on the ground then sef. .  You no dey read Econmium and City People? cheesy. The thing dey boku for there!!! tongue tongue tongue

If Remi or ex- info & strategy commisioner wife go see this post no be me oo. Make i run go edit my posts  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Diploma Form Is Our For Unijos / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo On Strike / Fed. Uni Of Tech.,Akure (FUTA) 2013/2014 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.