Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? (858 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / Myths Many Religious People Hold About Atheists, Debunked. / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by Ajibam: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Psalm 14:1ESV The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4ESV And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2 John 1:9ESV Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

Matthew 12:30ESV Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Romans 1:18-23ESVFor the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, ...

Luke 10:22ESV All things have been handed over tome by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Romans 1:20ESV For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived,ever since the creation of the world,in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Matthew 11:27ESVAll things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by nato14(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
GOD exists. I know so
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by Ajibam: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
nato.14:
GOD exists. I know so
yes...he lives in me and you
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by Afrobasic(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajibam:
yes...he lives in me and you

-----
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by okeyxyz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
@OP

Actually, the bible excerpts you used has nothing to do with atheism, especially "the fool says there is no God " verse that Christians always use to refer to atheists. But I'll explain later, no time now..
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by onetrack(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajibam: Psalm 14:1ESV The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Stopped reading right there.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Atheists ? by turnstoner(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
what the bible says about atheists makes sense only to christians !

(1) (Reply)

Reflections On New Year / Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? / Astrology: SHTF In Fall Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.