Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi (1488 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by festusfeezy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
s Fresh antagonism against Amaechi: EFCC told to probe Rivers’ N2.4trn earnings

Chairman of the group, Warigbani Ezekiel, who briefed newsmen in Port Harcourt, weekend, said it beats the group’s imagination that Rivers since governorship of Amaechi in 2007 has received over N2.4trillion statutory allocation as well as internally generated revenue and yet has a debt profile of between N250 billion to N500 billion. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/fresh-antagonism-amaechi-efcc-told-probe-rivers-n2-4trn-earnings/
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Symphony007: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bunch of fools..let them go and probe peter odili for all the money he commanded during his time in office, yet nothing got done. Let them go and probe, goodlucks jonathan's nominee to the supreme court, mary odili on why she uses her position to give her husband permanent immunity from persecution, let them go and ask godswill akpabio to account for what he has been doing with all the debt his state has baged, despite an over 200 billion budget. Idiotic political urchins acting out a script.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
they started investigating amaechi right from when wike was his chief of staff. they should continue...
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Dpeacemaker101: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
My people is their money, they have the right to ask questions.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Clerverly: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
coolAmaechi-The cat with nine lives!!! You shall Live Long To See Jonathan Disgraced in 2015!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by dubem3(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
You guys seem not to have gotten it...
Let them probe Amaechi, if he is found guilty of anything, let him do time just like Ibori.
These politicians are just like a gang of robbers, no matter how good he aPpears right now being that he is fighting the presidency who in turn appears to be oppressing him...the only way he will be seen as truly on the the side of the masses and a defender of democracy is when he is found clean after the probe or when he can successfully defend all allegations brought against him.
These fallouts amoung the political class is the only window the masses have to pull them down. Cos the aftermath of every unsuccessfully settled political tussle is;
the fall of a bad politician
More wisdom to the masses
A plus to democracy
A lesson to intending theives
Etcetera
Etcetera
Etcetera
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Ayed44: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Symphony007: Bunch of fools..let them go and probe peter odili for all the money he commanded during his time in office, yet nothing got done. Let them go and probe, goodlucks jonathan's nominee to the supreme court, mary odili on why she uses her position to give her husband permanent immunity from persecution, let them go and ask godswill akpabio to account for what he has been doing with all the debt his state has baged, despite an over 200 billion budget. Idiotic political urchins acting out a script.
Why are u afraid dat they want to probe Amaechi? Or are u an accomplice?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ayed44: Why are u afraid dat they want to probe Amaechi? Or are u an accomplice?
those who live in glass house should be involved in stones throwing competition.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Ayed44: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Professor Peter: those who live in glass house should be involved in stones throwing competition.
U are right. Let Amaechi be probed, if his hands are clean he wil come out as an hero and if his hands are nt clean, let him pay dearly for it.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by egift(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
One big thief intimidating another smaller thief. More disgraceful that some people are here clapping for the bigger thief. The day Jona will decide to probe the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria he is supervising, then we can listen.

For now we know it is just #Intimidation tins
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Bensonite: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am critic of Amaechi attitude not performance. He is 100 times more prudent and circumspect in spending than Odili yet Odili walks freely. If this information of probe is true, He has enough projects to show for the money spent except Wike reveals real dirty deals of the past.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by gare(f): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bensonite: I am critic of Amaechi attitude not performance. He is 100 times more prudent and circumspect in spending than Odili yet Odili walks freely. If this information of probe is true, He has enough projects to show for the money spent except Wike reveals real dirty deals of the past.

If Ameachi is probed Wike will not be free, and for you information Odilli was not fighting the presidency then, Ameachi can't be a big thief and pretend to be fighting Jonathan for who me or you he should open himself and his government for investigation or else we would not support their fight because its not for us.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by henchamb(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
sorry you mean plot of land
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by adanny01(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
At this point, even if they say Ameachi looted N1trillioni wont believe it.

If Ameachi goes to jail, i will ensure I and my extended family do not vote for Goodluck.

If Goodluck thinks Ameachi doesnt affect his chances in 2015, why is he still having sleepless nights over the guy.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Erinpeyin: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
adanny01: At this point, even if they say Ameachi looted N1trillioni wont believe it.

If Ameachi goes to jail, i will ensure I and my extended family do not vote for Goodluck.

If Goodluck thinks Ameachi doesnt affect his chances in 2015, why is he still having sleepless nights over the guy.
.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU.
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Symphony007: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ayed44: Why are u afraid dat they want to probe Amaechi? Or are u an accomplice?
this is why nigerians are suffering. They are blinded by raw stupidity. If ameachi was loyal to the guys in abuja, do you think they will attempt to probe him? Why have'nt they probed odili? Rather they appionted his wife to the supreme court. Why are they not probing seriake dickson of bayelsa who runs an over 200 billion budget but does'nt have a single flyover in his state capital. If they want to probe corruption, why not go the full circle, why finger out the ones that are not loyal to jonathan? Stop being stupid. The truth is above politics

1 Like

Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by Lilaex: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Clerverly: coolAmaechi-The cat with nine lives!!! You shall Live Long To See Jonathan Disgraced in 2015!!

Maaa daaa FUCKRRR...
Re: Fresh Plot Against Gov Amechi by prophylaxis: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
That niggar called amechi is going down men... N his fall is going to be glorious

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Major Problem Is Not Corruption But Ignorance / How I Was Beaten Up By Delta PDP Chairman – Mariam Ali / Gunmen Räpe, Rob Female Trainee Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.