Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,688 members, 7,959,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? (7426 Views)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Phemour: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2008
it more than twice that i've posted a question a topic but nobody could answer me, my question is ''what is the cutoff mark for unijos'' am, curious to knw pls

THANK YOU
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by delejames(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2008
u ask a lot of questions.Na only u dey nairaland?
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Phemour: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2008
delejames, if u hv answer to my question reply, if u dont piss off
GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND REPLY PLS
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by jeron1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2008
unijos just resumed for their 2007/2008 academic year. they did their matric june 13th, so it might be nxt year for u
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2008
Do u mean the cut-off mark to make post-ume? If that is it, it has 160 for everyone that applied against Unijos for two sessions now. I don't know whether that mark will be the same later this year. They might just raise it a little bit higher, say 180. I doubt if it will get to 200. Lots of folks and Lecturers aren't happy with the manner 2007/8 admissions were awarded. Luckily my sister got her Psychology with us not seeing anybody or doing anything.Unluckily, the school is in an irregular calendar. What that means is you going to lose a year at home if you are given admission, if not given- two years if you didn't do UME.They just messed up second list chances with students from Plateau State University taking up the slots. This is unfair!! I mean they just failed the much-sought-after school and collateral damages extended to people that applied against and waited for Unijos. The State and people need that PLASU so much to relieve Unijos. Why are we like this people?
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Phemour: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
thank u ferdiii

na waa oooooooooo
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
Yeah. My brother (he is in Biochemistry yr2) told me yesterday that higher score from UME is expected from u internally. I guess much is always expected on merit. Assuming you are going for Medicine and you are coming in with merit status especially, you better score more than 160 from UME and anything u see or get, u take or leave it. Some people score up to 251, 260 and think they did well in the post-ume, they think (because the results are never displayed) and not awarded anything.
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by camchupa: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2008
hi , i am a unijos ctudent. please i want u all to note that the unijos academic calender is now improving. this semester is coming to an end in september and second semester is starting by october 13. do not be afraid. latest by february you would be in school. just pray against the spirit of strike from ASUU. study hard for post ume. writing the post ume is not an automatic admission. get back to u later.
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2008
camchupa:

hi , i am a unijos ctudent. please i want u all to note that the unijos academic calender is now improving. this semester is coming to an end in september and second semester is starting by october 13. do not be afraid. latest by february you would be in school. just pray against the spirit of strike from ASUU. study hard for post ume. writing the post ume is not an automatic admission. get back to u later.
We hope so! Everyone needs that improvement.
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Phemour: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2008
do u guys mean i have no hope as i score 186 (accounting)
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Phemour: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by yemzeben(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
hi u know unijos is one of those uni that operate like snail. its amazing that they just startyed their 1st semester and it is the rule that u must be in ur 2nd semester b4 the post jamb exam. the exam was conducted late october last year and the cut off was 160. so i think u need a lot of prayers. and if u can change ur school u better do. God bless u and give u grace to carry on.
Re: UNIJOS JAMB Cut-off Score? by Goddon32(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2013
Pls is dis thread stil livin, pls i made unijos my first choice in dis yr jamb n i hav 193 political sc, pls wht is my chance?

(1) (Reply)

How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) / *this Is How AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Score Is Calculated / When Will This Year's Waec Result Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.