Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam (15782 Views)

Chidinma And Oge Okoye At A Cancer Awareness Program In Lagos (Photos) / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / N.16m ‘Smart Bra’ Detects bosom Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The way some men press and suck women breas'ts as if their lives depend on it is enough to give the women breas'ts cancer.

lol..... I guess it's refreshing when they do that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by ecolime(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Does early detection of a cancerous lump mean the woman won't undergo treatments like chemotherapy and radiotherapy? Someone should please explain to me.
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
olarwarlay: I see so many corrupt minds on this thread.... Amefrica, you are number 1 on the list cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one from my Sister, you know you got my 1,000,000 likes all the time.

Yayyyyyyyyy..... FP baby! cool cool

shocked I just can't help it nii ooo.. coolBTW I'ma Son of God. God bless you! #Amen grin
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Tiwanna(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Noted!
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Amefrica:

shocked I just can't help it nii ooo.. coolBTW I'ma Son of God. God bless you! #Amen grin

Son of God indeed! grin
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
djpharo: Ok
how come the name of the author shows even after deactivating the acccount?
Seun, u can do better!?!
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by badmeat(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
At last!a thread I can enjoy,cheesy
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Yvete(f): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
ecolime: Does early detection of a cancerous lump mean the woman won't undergo treatments like chemotherapy and radiotherapy? Someone should please explain to me.

The goal of self-exams is to detect breast cancer early, which can result in a greater chance of cure if a woman discovers a cancerous lump. As stated above, not all lumps are cancerous. Like most women, I freaked out the first time I did a self-check (won't go into details). It keeps us in the loop with any changes in our bodies. People do periodic check-up with the doctor not because they hope to hear that they may have a medical condition, but you know ... better safe than sorry.

Mammograms and ultrasounds are expensive.
Mammogram in Nigeria- N7,000 per session.
In the US, $220 per session.
Doing-it-yourself costs nothing. cool

4 Likes

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
I think I have breast cancer

And am a guy.

All does moments where I tell her to bite it hard as I pound her congie has finally caught up with me.

The only reason I love missionary by the way.

If i get my nipplze amputed how am i gonna get that stiff d1ck erectile function?
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by ecolime(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yvete:

The goal of self-exams is to detect breast cancer early, which can result in a greater chance of cure if a woman discovers a cancerous lump. As stated above, not all lumps are cancerous. Like most women, I freaked out the first time I did a self-check (won't go into details). It keeps us in the loop with any changes in our bodies. People do periodic check-up with the doctor not because they hope to hear that they may have a medical condition, but you know ... better safe than sorry.

Go it. Thanks smiley
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
PvtParts: I think I have breast cancer

And am a guy.

All does moments where I tell her to bite it hard as I pound her congie has finally caught up with me.

The only reason I love missionary by the way.

If i get my nipplze amputed how am i gonna get that stiff d1ck erectile function?

shocked shocked
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mehnn!, Any boobbss for me?? sad
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yvete:

I'm interested cool. I need detailed explanation before I can get you. cheesy what do you mean @bolded grin
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Amefrica:

I'm interested cool. I need detailed explanation before I can get you. cheesy what do you mean @bolded grin

You this boy, you are looking for trouble oooo.... If i catch you ehn! smiley
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
olarwarlay:

You this boy, you are looking for trouble oooo.... If i catch you ehn! smiley

Sorry brah! I meant no harm. I'ma nerd grin wink
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Amefrica:

Sorry brah! I meant no harm. I'ma nerd grin wink

You sure are....lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
do they make prosthetic nipplze for men as well?

I heard they can do surgery by taking some fat from my back, moulding it in the lab and grafting it to the breasts.

But the doc said i wont feel a thing if he even applies a battery clamp on it and turns on the juice.

I am looking foward to some Yoga stuff and alternative medicine such as acupuncture inorder to regrow nerve endings around my nipplze so i can enjoy chics biting on it again. Although the doctor advised against this pointing to the numerous lacerations on my now purpled bruised and cancerous nipplez as a sign of end tiemz for mein nipplez.
But I truly enjoy it.
My friends think i am so kind of phaggot since i broke up with a girl cos she was afraid to bite my nippleze.
But my friends are all small pr1ck wimps who do nothin all day but fap to asian child p0rn and play dumb video games all day and they are in their late 20's early 30's.
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
olarwarlay:

You sure are....lol cheesy

smiley
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by eaglechild: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
What is "bosom" for goodness sake.
When did bre ast become a vulgar word.
Even va gina, pe nis, etc are not vulgar terms.
They are simply anatomical/body parts.
Cu**, co**,di**, are vulgar.
See how ridiculous bosom cancer sounds.
People would not even know what you are talking about.
I hope they change the topic.
No right thinking person says bosom cancer.
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
eaglechild: What is "bosom" for goodness sake.
When did bre ast become a vulgar word.
Even va gina, pe nis, etc are not vulgar terms.
They are simply anatomical/body parts.
Cu**, co**,di**, are vulgar.
See how ridiculous bosom cancer sounds.
People would not even know what you are talking about.
I hope they change the topic.
No right thinking person says bosom cancer.

vulva clitoris penis Mouth Gig ass breast cunninlingus felatio nipples
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by ndiyeauwa: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
djeezy: Even though I'm not a woman, no knowledge is a waste.

God bless you
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by skyscraperTM(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
na wa for this kind ogbanje bloqqinq o, it`s not bosom cancer, it`s b`reast cancer¡ bosom does not necessarily mean b`reast¡ it means "the chest region" when people die, people prays him/her rests on the bosom of the lord|
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
na wa for this kind ogbanje bloqqinq o, it`s not bosom cancer, it`s b`reast cancer¡ bosom does not necessarily mean b`reast¡ it means "the chest region" when people die, people prays him/her rests on the bosom of the lord|

And what does this have to do with the ogbanje?. Why did you not write the b`reast correctly in your post and see if nairaland doesn't change it to bosom for you?.

Give us your own write up before criticizing someone else's.

1 Like

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Jaydee009: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
What's wrong with Nairaland MODs, it is bre.ast cancer not bosom cancer! To show how confused they are they posted pictures with the title "self bre.ast examination" yeye people angry
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by skyscraperTM(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
olarwarlay:

And what does this have to do with the ogbanje?. Why did you you not write the b`reast correctly in your post and see if nairaland doesn't change it to bosom for you?.

Give us your own write up before criticizing someone else's.
what is this one sayinq, bros i recommend you start seun's sensiblity traininq, it obvious you have cancer of the brain|
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Policewoman(f): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Please i just examined mine and it's ok. What next?
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by olarwarlay(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
what is this one sayinq, bros i recommend you start seun's sensiblity traininq, it obvious you have cancer of the brain|

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
olarwarlay:

God bless you.

1000000likes

1 Like

Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
brainless fish. Go read for ur waec
Re: Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam by kwajahafiz(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2013
what is bossom cancer,,
This backwards nairaland with thier archaic mentality.
The entire world including the pope calls it what it is.
B r e a s t cancer. why change the word when its typed here.
you are misleading people, and probably keeping people who dont know what you mean from reading the article. very s t u p i d.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Safety Tips That Could Save Your Life / COVID-19 Update For October 13 2020 In Nigeria - (5,996 Tested) / COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.