Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Everything Green! One Wish For Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everything Green! One Wish For Nigeria! (531 Views)

If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? / If You Had One Wish, What Would You Wish 4? / You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Green! One Wish For Nigeria! by iamdsam: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2013
I wish to see Nigeria as a country where its leaders would be so responsible that they would take the youths which are the future of the country serious by making every amenities they use good, making education to be a great interest to them and also creating great and good employment opportunities for them. That's my wish for Nigeria. Let's make EveryThing GreeN. This is our country no matter the situation we might find ourselves. Post one which for Nigeria. EveryThing GreeN. Happy 53rd Independence to my dear country Nigeria! God Bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Mistake? / Free NIS Past Questions Here. / Slicing Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.