Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? (1570 Views)

Everything Green! One Wish For Nigeria! / If You Had One Wish, What Would You Wish 4? / You Have Just One Wish To Make And It Would Be Fulfilled. What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by buchito1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good day, Nairalanders.... smiley
If i where to be granted a wish, as a Naija and igbo man, i wud wish for more 1,000 wishes with that one wish grin grin...Then i would start listing cheesy..Crazy right??
Ok.. Now your turn! What would u wish for?? Legooo!!#
tongue
Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by harlos: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
If just ONE wish, then i will be... To grant me all my heart desire grinwink

1 Like

Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by buchito1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
harlos: If just ONE wish, then i will be... To grant me all my heart desire grinwink
LOool.. Nice one man! long time oo!
Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
My wish will be to make heaven no matter what

1 Like

Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by harlos: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
buchito1: LOool.. Nice one man! long time oo!
Yes o. Been busy but i still find time to say hi wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by shurlar50(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'd wish that my wishes come to pass

1 Like

Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by buchito1(m): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2013
harlos:
Yes o. Been busy but i still find time to say hi wink
Lol... Dats gud brov! wink
Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by buchito1(m): 1:32am On Dec 06, 2013
shurlar50: I'd wish that my wishes come to pass
Awww.. Cute.... Nice one man!☜☜ wink
Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by harlos: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
buchito1: Lol... Dats gud brov! wink
How are you too?
Hope it's moving well?
Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
I wish HEAVEN. Because "seek ye the kingdom of God, every other tins including the one u're all wishin will be added unto me".
Re: If You Were Granted Just "One" Wish, What Would You Wish For? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
That God will forgive my sins save me nd i will join in d rapture

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin / List Of Foreign Countries Where The Nigerian Driver’s License Is Accepted / (new Island) Gov Ambode Rehabilitates Agarawu Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.