Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU (923 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU by holarmideh(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2013
This ASUU chairman is messing with our lives fah!!!. Causing unnecessary delays for innocent people and they will get their salaries for wasted months afterall. We students are the ones suffering, this is totally unfair and annoyingly annoying.
Faggae or whatever your name is, you will experience terrible delays in your life, you children and generation will experience dangerous setbacks. Foolish man!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU by Cuteclem: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2013
ASUU please call of strike ooo my house rent expires November before I shout amen
Re: ASUU by alexleo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
holarmideh: This ASUU chairman is messing with our lives fah!!!. Causing unnecessary delays for innocent people and they will get their salaries for wasted months afterall. We students are the ones suffering, this is totally unfair and annoyingly annoying.
Faggae or whatever your name is, you will experience terrible delays in your life, you children and generation will experience dangerous setbacks. Foolish man!!!

And may you meet with unfulfilled agreement all the days of your life just as ASUU is being treated by the FG. I guess this balances your prayer.
Re: ASUU by holarmideh(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
alexleo:

And may you meet with unfulfilled agreement all the days of your life just as ASUU is being treated by the FG. I guess this balances your prayer.

Who is this dummy? I ve Nuin to say to you mann. If I decide to say Anyfn, you will hate yourself for the rest of your life son.

1 Like

Re: ASUU by Ayima: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
alexleo:

who is this foolish goat?
Re: ASUU by alexleo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
holarmideh:

Who is this dummy? I ve Nuin to say to you mann. If I decide to say Anyfn, you will hate yourself for the rest of your life son.
Ayima: who is this foolish goat?

Oh...so why are the two of you angry with the prayer since you believe that FG has treated ASUU well? Shows the hypocrisy and selfishness in both of you. You want ASUU to meet your deman by calling off the strike while their own demands have not been met. What a selfish folks both of you are. What a pity.
Re: ASUU by Ayima: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
alexleo:

Oh...so why are the two of you angry with the prayer since you believe that FG has treated ASUU well? Shows the hypocrisy and selfishness in both of you. You want ASUU to meet your deman by calling off the strike while their own demands have not been met. What a selfish folks both of you are. What a pity.
Mr man, i think this ASUU/Fg conundrum is not an enigma to you that's why you are talking rubbish.Go and start ur primary school.
Re: ASUU by alexleo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ayima: Mr man, i think this ASUU/Fg conundrum is not an enigma to you that's why you are talking rubbish.Go and start ur primary school.

Ok so you know that what the FG is doing to ASUU is bad that's why you are angry with the prayer? Learn to be honest in life and always balance your views on issues.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off Soon,but / ASUU Strike May End By January 2014!!! / Uniben Resumes Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.