Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (73966 Views)

Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria / My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by azpekuliar: 6:30am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=omoajiri post=33488348][/quote]

Cheers guys. I know that bike too when I went window shopping a few months back. Though I didn't bargain beyond the asking price of N1.8m, but one thing I am certain off is that, off the whole lot of bikes for sale there, it's probably the only one that is not stolen, with a clean history. So I'll say if you can afford it, buy with confidence.

By the way, did anybody here attend the WeABC convention this past weekend?
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Skillfullulu(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
omoajiri:

Seasons greetings.
I have a Yamaha R6 2007 model for sale.
I can send you its pictures if you are interested.
can u send me the photos pls.
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by omoajiri(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
Skillfullulu:
can u send me the photos pls.

Iv sent u a DM.
U cn also post me ur watsapp number so we cn deal.
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2015
omoajiri:

Iv sent u a DM.
U cn also post me ur watsapp number so we cn deal.
pls lets talk on WhatsApp if d bike is still available or if u hav any oda one to sell e.g honda cbr600rr 07066652119
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
....Some dreams,hopes and ambition just never die! Even in the darkest dark,they are still there.
...Born to ride.
It would soon be my turn in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Shagati:
FINALLY! Stopped for pictures at a non-border location
I don't know where this was but it was a bay overlooking the Atlantic some kms into Togo. Beautiful scenery!

A policeman passing on an Okada-type bike stopped to ask who we were and why we were taking pictures.
Us: Shuo?! We're Tourists na?
Policeman: Yes, but why are you taking pictures? And why pictures of this place? angry
Us: Errr....ok....Taking pictures so that when we get back home, people will believe we really came to beautiful Lome embarassed
Policeman: Ok Ok, that's alright! grin

I thought he would ask us to follow him in which case he would have had a very hard time keeping up #Cough, Cough# wink grin
That's a beautiful scenery in Togo which according to the locals is small beautiful body of water which has a natural mixture of cold and hot water. It's not man made its just natural and a beautiful sight to behold.
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2016
dumo1:

That's a beautiful scenery in Togo which according to the locals is small beautiful body of water which has a natural mixture of cold and hot water. It's not man made its just natural and a beautiful sight to behold.
Yes it was a nice view
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 01, 2016
Shagati:

Yes it was a nice view
Mr Shagati where have you been hiding? You are no longer active in the car talk section. Any road trip or repair thread for your loyal followers?
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2016
dumo1:

Mr Shagati where have you been hiding? You are no longer active in the car talk section. Any road trip or repair thread for your loyal followers?

Howdy bro,
Been a bit hectic. There are a couple of road trips planned for the year. Updates soon wink

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 01, 2016
Shagati:

Howdy bro,
Been a bit hectic. There are a couple of road trips planned for the year. Updates soon wink
I will be here as always doing night watch.
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2016
dumo1:

I will be here as always doing night watch.

Nice one, thanks

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Skillfullulu(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2016
Converge for akure, did u attend? And pls can we talk on what's app?
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
And Where's Mr shagati...... It's bn a while, hope you are good
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
And Where's Mr shagati...... It's bn a while, hope you are good
Very good sir. And yourself?
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shagati:

Very good sir. And yourself?
I'm fine, thank you. I miss your Power bike's thread. Do you still ride?
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Andyskipo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
I just read the whole thread .
jeez
bike don dey hungry me ride now sef
dumo1:

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Andyskipo:
I just read the whole thread .
jeez
bike don dey hungry me ride now sef

grin grin grin
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
I'm fine, thank you. I miss your Power bike's thread. Do you still ride?

I do, well errr, kind of embarassed
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shagati:

I do, well errr, kind of embarassed
Hope to see more of power bikes thread on NL. I love bikes too but can't afford one now. Am still a student. Tho av got my eyes on Yamaha R6

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by johnabraham: 9:50pm On May 31, 2018
Hello Shagati, if i am not mistaken than i think i saw you few months back at Oando filling station at awolowo road ikoyi. i was in my blue explorer that time. Your bike is really a wonder. keep it up!!!! just saw ur thread today...... all the best for future....

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2018
johnabraham:
Hello Shagati, if i am not mistaken than i think i saw you few months back at Oando filling station at awolowo road ikoyi. i was in my blue explorer that time. Your bike is really a wonder. keep it up!!!! just saw ur thread today...... all the best for future....

Not sure it was me. I haven't had the R1200GS since 2014
Thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Alakowe05: 5:49pm On Feb 05
Please where can i get this internationalcertificate for motor vehicle
Shagati:
Requirements

- A working motorcycle (obviously wink )

- Documentation
: International driver's licence
: International passport (or the ECOWAS passport)
: International certificate of vaccination (Yellow card)
: International certificate for motor vehicles
: ECOWAS Motor vehicle insurance (a.k.a. Brown card)

- Currencies (USD, CFA, Cedis)

- An open mind and lots of patience (reasons for this would be explained later)
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Shagati(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05
Alakowe05:
Please where can i get this internationalcertificate for motor vehicle

I am sure of any vehicle licensing office in Lagos.

Or call Lawrence on O8O23295l67

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Alakowe05: 9:52am On Feb 21
Thank you ,i have contacted him and will definitely feed u back
Shagati:

I am sure of any vehicle licensing office in Lagos.

Or call Lawrence on O8O23295l67

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Redesigns A Beetle Tortoise Car Into A Rolls Royce / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.