Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (73967 Views)

Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria / My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Pattey(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nna, Odikwa Risky

Care to join on your next trip? No, Thank you veeeerry much! grin
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by davdandam(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scared of two wheel machines also o kudos to u guys...was kinda wondering are road legal quadnikes allowed in nigeria?
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

cry

Sorry o lol.. I didn't mean to make you cry.. cheesy
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
spikes C:

What are you planning shocked

Don't leave me out wink
Spike cylinder where d hole have u been shocked??
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Who will ride on top gwongworo 911 to Cameroon and give better tory abeg

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by WudBMother: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
You mean a Kawasaki ninja was on this trip? whoa! so I have been underestimating that motor bike then.
Where can one get the International certificate for motor vehicles
ECOWAS Motor vehicle insurance (a.k.a. Brown card) - Is this issued by all insurance coys?

Looking to try the WA trip in 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
But this thread is BULL.SHIT, road trip without pictures, you mean u guys didnt stop along the road trip??
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by spikesC(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
kayci_d77:
Spike cylinder where d hole have u been shocked??

yeah, yeah, i get that all the time embarassed
I am not spiked cylinder wink

Unless, ofcourse, you really do know me cool
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by mike404(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
THIS GUY GET MIND shocked YOU NO EVEN SEND BOKO BOYS WEY HIDE INSIDE BUSH lipsrsealed
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Arosa(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
You guy know how it is, No picture then it did not happen. angry angry angry
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by omoghana22: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
I DONT THINK THIS IS TRUE. IS IT THAT YOU GUYS DONT HAVE PICTURES TO PROVE? YOU MUST STOP AT 3 BORDERS BEFORE GETING TO ACCRA. WHERE ARE THE PICS. ONLY SEME? WHAT ABOUT ELAKOJI AND AFLAO. ANY THE IDEA IS A GOOD ONE........LET THE COMPETITION START.
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Slipknot(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
omoajiri: @ Shagati, i bid you success on this road trip. Its something I have always fantasize about but I dnt have a bike yet.
I intend getting one soon but I'll need you assistance in guiding me right on what brand, model & other factors to consider in buying one as well as learning how to ride one.
Please let me know if you can be of assistance to me.
Thanks

guy wit ur experience u need more five years to embark on this dream journey hehehehe
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by OmoOshodi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
"Poverty no dey kill person na JOY"...........my late grand pa
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by logica(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
After the trip, then you can start the Nigerian Revolution Che Guevera style. wink

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Vicjustice: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
[size=27pt]But why are Nairalanders always preferring to be faceless, I mean, not even a single face shot in the numerous photos?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by cikadile: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
I watched this year's BBA themed The Chase and there was this Gh guy, Elikem
He apparently belongs to one riders' club in his country
The passion with which he described riding and bikes was beautiful
Before the show, I never knew anything of the sort existed
Apparently, clubs and bikers abound in Naija too
Super cool. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by spikesC(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vicjustice: But why are Nairalanders always preferring to be faceless, I mean, not even a single face shot in the numerous photos?

Nigerians are usually skeptical about things that doesn't matter cool
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by tender92(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sitting on the rooftop drinking Alomo with Cream crackers grin

From Naija to Accra on a Bike.?! undecided
Hell No.!
Dats suicidal
Odikwa very Risky

shagati
chop knuckles abeg..u got liver
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
I won't try this for ANY amount grin.

I dey fear bike pass LION.

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by DICKtator: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vicjustice: [size=27pt]But why are Nairalanders always preferring to be faceless, I mean, not even a single face shot in the numerous photos?[/size]
cHarity you know ,..............starts at home.........

it begins with you!!!

infact, it's in you!!!!

well, only if you happen to be the guy with the bloodied face that lennox has "bastardised!!!"

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Vicjustice: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
DICKtator:
cHarity you know ,..............starts at home.........

it begins with you!!!

infact, it's in you!!!!

well, only if you happen to be the guy with the bloodied face that lennox has "bastardised!!!"

grin grin grin grin
I used to have my own pic in my profile page until I was forced to withdraw it as a result of the bashings that I was receiving from those who thought it is foolish to upload ones true pictures.
But if you knew me, you'd have known that I'm not a faceless person in nairaland, I'm one of the few people whose faces are known here.
Check this link out:
https://www.nairaland.com/793787/romance-story-pictures

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Adex097: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
#following grin
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by PetroDolla: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
uchennaq:

THIS IS WHY YOUR GHANA BABES PREFARE US...THEY ARE SO GOOD ON BED...
hahahahaha evil tardz see what inhaling excessive generator fumes is doing to your fragile brain. fuckeduppedness!

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by PetroDolla: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Shagati:

Not during the trip to and fro but yes we rode within Accra at night

There was an 18km stretch of road that had been stripped for reconstruction in Benin Republic. (I am sure there is a picture or two to follow) It was very dry and dusty on the outbound journey and very muddy/slippery on the return journey because it rained 2 days before. Almost like Motocross angry
All other roads were fine except the Okoko to Seme stretch which was pot-hole infested. Not a problem for two wheels though as you can go around potholes without slowing down.

None that I can recall

We were well within the speed limits at all times. #Cough! Cough!# lipsrsealed

I can't think of anything to be done differently. This trip is done and dusted. Next Stop? Mali? Burkina Faso? Morocco? wink

OP, nice piece of story. Two things- firstly, you said you rode in Accra at night. Can you do the same thing at night in Lagos? I am just curious.

Secondly, you said the road network was good, except between Okoko to Seme. how bad was that road compared with those in the countries you visited? thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by achimotan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
you guys try. for me I be bike phobia.
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by 360command: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
As long as u were not exhibiting da talent most mumugerians r known for, den u r always welcome to my mother's country (Ghana). grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Blooooooooooodclot mumugerian. grin cheesy
why do dirty words like flowing within you. Can't you contribute in peace without insulting?

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by olushollys(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yea, I actually saw these guys on thursday on my way to lome Togo, around a police check point in benin away from cotonue when they over took our car onE after the other, it was a beautiful sight and I later saw their bikes at "ilakoki" border . But u said you got to seme border around 730 if am correct, how come the car I was traveling in got ahead of you? I remember the car left seme borde park in cotonue around 12 noon
Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Timijo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
I must make history too, am gonna trek from Nigeria to U.S. Very soon.

1 Like

Re: Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. by Arosa(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Timijo: I must make history too, am gonna trek from Nigeria to U.S. Very soon.

I think it's better for you to swim there. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Redesigns A Beetle Tortoise Car Into A Rolls Royce / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.