Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (337691 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2017
futureday:
what did the dr said concerning the high fsh,thought it could be corrected through hormonal supplement.blc fsh also contributed to testicular obstruction which should be corrected as soon as the varioclocle surgery is done.or are u planning to correct fsh before varicose surgery?hope he is eating enough green leafty veggies and fruits.i want u to have faith everything will be ok. FSH is hormonal imbalance and shld normalize on it own through proper diet or supplement
futureday,he has not gone bak to d hospital to show dem d result yet cos d. Urologist ordered another scrotal scan to b donne. In LUTH but DH has not done dat cos he was scheduled by d sonographer in LUTH for march 28,d sonographer.so he is jst waitin for d day,so dat he can do it n take both results back to d urologist.tank u so much
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jones2014: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
@caon, the testicular defect will naturally affect the FSH levels in men, there4 focus on treating the bilateral varicocele via surgery or as advised by the urologist as opposed to treating FSH directly. Simple medicine or injections will take care of the FSH after recovery from the BC treatment. A couple of my close friends have at one time experienced FSH even women, it didnt take long to resolve it. You worry too much these days, just be at peace n evrtyn ll be fyn. In all you do sha, be prayerful and trust God.

caon:
my DH met d urologgist he was refered to n d doc asked dat he runs a hormonal test n a scrotal scan again.he has done d hormonal but was asked by d rsdiologist to come on a later date for d scrotal.d result of d hormonal jst came back n it is nott lookin good at all.of all my DH hormones,d FSH was d highest.all other hormones were very normal.I am very very. Scared.high FSH wit grade 3 bilatteral varicocele.hmmm.he has nt been to d urologist to giv dem d result cos he is yet to repeat d scrotal scan.but d date given to hav d scan done is quite far,towards d end of d month.is der hope ffor natural pregnancy? We cannot afford IVF now.pls I need ur inputs.cc jone2014,miraclebaby,futureday,lauracares,iyomomoreloaded.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mistermoi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
jones2014:
@caon, the testicular defect will naturally affect the FSH levels in men, there4 focus on treating the bilateral varicocele via surgery or as advised by the urologist as opposed to treating FSH directly. Simple medicine or injections will take care of the FSH after recovery from the BC treatment. A couple of my close friends have at one time experienced FSH even women, it didnt take long to resolve it. You worry too much these days, just be at peace n evrtyn ll be fyn. In all you do sha, be prayerful and trust God.

@jones2014,tank u so mucch,I neva knnew varicocele cld make d FSH high.although d urologist has asked dat we repeat d scrotal scan in d lab at d teachin hospital,but my DH was scheduled for 28th owin to d fact dat dey only v one machine n so many pple hav been booked for it.d urologist said is standard procedure for tests n scans to b done in d teachin hospital lab.so we r jst waitin to get dat done b4 goin back to him wit al test results.
Tank u so much
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Wadong: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Greetings brothers and sisters. I am from Ghana and wondering if anyone here knows how to get the fairhaven products(fertilaid) right here in Ghana. My husband and I are also battling male infertility. Though I think the SA results are hopeful and all we need is a little boost.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by gideontowe: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2017
The major male infertility is low sperm count
and motility.
But do you known that natural herbs can take care of infertility. Onion, honey, plantain, Ogbolo root etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
gideontowe:
The major male infertility is low sperm count
and motility.
But do you known that natural herbs can take care of infertility. Onion, honey, plantain, Ogbolo root etc.

tell us more pls.....
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
caon:

My dear, once there's life, then there's hope. I think the high FSH is linked to the varicocele. He'll have to undergo the surgery. It shows the family jewel isn't working well, thus the high fsh. Just pray and hope the surgery corrects it, then the fsh will normalize on good supplements or even on its own.
In all, there still esxists God of surprises.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mommatriplets: 3:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Wadong:
Greetings brothers and sisters. I am from Ghana and wondering if anyone here knows how to get the fairhaven products(fertilaid) right here in Ghana. My husband and I are also battling male infertility. Though I think the SA results are hopeful and all we need is a little boost.

buy from amazon, and ship tru the many shippers that abound..mall for africa, shypmate, etc, or chk in big pharmacies in accra, am sure they would have.its readily available in pharmacies in big cities in nigeria
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by caon: 6:20am On Mar 20, 2017
miraclebaby:
My dear, once there's life, then there's hope. I think the high FSH is linked to the varicocele. He'll have to undergo the surgery. It shows the family jewel isn't working well, thus the high fsh. Just pray and hope the surgery corrects it, then the fsh will normalize on good supplements or even on its own.
In all, there still esxists God of surprises.
miraclebaby,tank u very much

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by manixherbal(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello Guys,

Many issues causes infertility and low sperm count as well as chemicals and STRESS is often the cause. I really dont know anything about the FSH being asked about but I do know a herbal solution (like @gideontowe mentioned) that is proven and clinical tested and NAFDAC approved. The product is MANIX HERBAL CAPSULES. We must must remember this product is herbal and unlike chemical synthetic products acts slowly to naturally enhance the systems ability to fix itself. It is recommended that it be used twice a day for 90 days minimum for maximum effect. It would be interesting to hear details of people who have tried it. There would be increased libido, increased sperm motility and energy apart from general immune boosting effects from the use of Manix Herbal capsules. The product website is manixman.com.ng and they also have a facebook page. Research papers that educate on causes and ways to reduce ED and male infertility with really interesting videos and articles are there.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by stillH20: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Can someone who is on antibiotics treatment combine it with manix.Or should he finish the antibiotics doses before using manix?

manixherbal:
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Arisheloaded(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
3nairalandcom:
I was in deep shit more deadly than infertility loosing the whole world and my soul,all type of medication have been tried by my parent but all in vein.At last it was when I was going through Quran I found cure, and every day from now I use to get more health because there can never be a day without me opening my Quran.So I advice,take your Quran if you understand Arabic,if you don't get the English version read,understand and abide by what God teaches you in it and see what He will do to your life. Cheers

Salam Alaykum, Please let's talk more about this issue. Jazakallah Khayran
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please House. How much is Fertilsan m now in nigeria. @mumemma @futureday
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2017
witgig:

Its about 150k for three months supply. But it seems importing is cheaper.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
mumemma:

Its about 150k for three months supply. But it seems importing is cheaper.

Got it already!! Via import around 37k fr all 3 months supply. Thanks.. I really don't why it's dat expensive to get in nigeria. 150k least I could get was 90k.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks @Mumemma
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by futureday(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
i got it january at the rate of 55k,though someone bought it and gave it to a friend to bring back. wow 37k for three month,that is wonderful
witgig:

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
witgig:

Got it already!! Via import around 37k fr all 3 months supply. Thanks.. I really don't why it's dat expensive to get in nigeria. 150k least I could get was 90k.

Waoo...pls ow did u import urs? Tru an online store?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by witgig: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
mumemma:

Waoo...pls ow did u import urs? Tru an online store?

Check this site.

http://www.amitamin.com/uk/shop/fertilsan-m.html

On d manufacturer's site if u re buying three each goes for 24.95 pounds

Bought online to b delivered to a buddy's address in d UK to be transferred to naija. Shipping cost nor dey sha... wouldn't know if shipping cost accounts for d huge price difference.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
I tot som1 on dis thread is sellin fertilisan for 30k
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by miraclebaby: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
tpapi:
that's just one month, meaning 90k for 3 months.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mumemma: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who dey sell am dat amount
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Waladade4luv(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls gynea and obs in d house, i did a semen anaysis test not quite long and i was issued the result but cant interprete it pls can u guys help me out and gimme proffesional advice. Thanks the result goes doea

Clinical diagnosis- 1 degree infertility
PH= Alkaline (alkaline)
Volume= 5.0ml (3.0-5.0)
Viscursity=weak (moderate-excellent)
Total cell count=13.0*1000000 cells/ml(20.0*1000000)

MORPHOLOGY
Normal cells=50%(75-100)
Iimmature cells= 25%(0-10)
Pointed head=10%(0-5)
Swollen=10%(0-5)
Double=05%(0-5)

VIABILITY AFTER
1hr=60%(70-100)
2hr=50%(60-70)
3hr=40%(50-60)
4hr=30%(40-50)

MOTILITY
Purpessine=50%(70-100)
Rindium=05%(0-10)
Slyph-05%(0-10)
Non-motile-40%(0-10)

MICROSCOPY
Pus cells=2.3/Hpf(0-3)
Epity cells=+(few)
Yeast cells=nil(nil)
Rbcl 1. Vaginab=nil(nil)
* culture yielded no badenel growth after 48h incubation period at 37degreeC..

Note that i might not get d spellings correct but that is what i saw and everything written in bracket is wriiten with red pen thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Iamajoyfulmothe: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am new here. I pray that God will bless us all with beautiful and healthy children speedily. Amen

I need help urgently. My husband and i have been ttc for 5 months now. Our number one challenge is that my DH has delayed ejaculation. He enjoys sex but rarely ejaculates. Maybe 1 out of 10 tries. It is very frustrating. Pls pls any advice, recommendations would be appreciated. I don't need any hurtful mockery pls.

Thanks and God bless
there r stimulants dat he takes dat makes him delay ejaculation, if he stops dos stimulant n goes natural, he shd b able to release on time
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Iamajoyfulmothe: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello @tpapi. Thank you for your response. He doesn't use any stimulant
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nairasurplus(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
tpapi:
there r stimulants dat he takes dat makes him delay ejaculation, if he stops dos stimulant n goes natural, he shd b able to release on time
I don't believe this. It does appear you are not a man. Stimulants don't with hold ejaculation. It will make you last long with your manhood still standing.
Stay for 2 to 3 days without having sex, then go for gold and have your name written.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nairasurplus(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
tpapi:
Fertilesan M is N30,000 for one month admin in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (93) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.