Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (25984 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Jaykizz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
jayjam: D LATEST COMING FROM THE ROYAL COURT IN THE OAU SENATE HAS IT DAT THE SELF-STYLED PRIMA DOMA KING AND HIS SUBORDINATES HAS AGREED TO SHEATHE THEIR SWORD AND COMPROMISE ON THE RESTORATION OF THE PROSCRIBED STUDENTS UNION;THUS APPROVING OF THE ELECTION TIMETABLE EARLIER DRAFTED BY THE A.Y TOES LED SUTC.....more to come later

Bros AY TOES still be student ni
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Shinnings: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
of the greatest ife!
articulate ife!!
ever concious ife!!! (nt anymore o as SUG no dey)
me sef present o.
political science dept.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
mydex93: Funny enof ds is Amarachi..y do you want to come and embarass me here on Nl na
no vex o ,but sista u be fake amarachi joor ,anyway fake or real we fit connect u sabi nw .
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Enough of all these 'intro' jambore.
Now, let's discuss something pertinent; why do some/most OAUites find it difficult to converse in good English?
I am a student but u will agree with me that OAU is 'kinda' local. Its good to be culturally and traditionally minded but that doesn't call for us being local at every given opportunity.
Please comment on this maturedly, thanks.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by lekside05(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Shinnings: of the greatest ife!
articulate ife!!
ever concious ife!!! (nt anymore o as SUG no dey)
me sef present o.
political science dept.
what level ar u? I'm also in pol sci...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by iamdrfresh: 5:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Watzup gr8 mehn nd women!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by iamdrfresh: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2013
#me@:
Enough of all these 'intro' jambore.
Now, let's discuss something pertinent; why do some/most OAUites find it difficult to converse in good English?
I am a student but u will agree with me that OAU is 'kinda' local. Its good to be culturally and traditionally minded but that doesn't call for us being local at every given opportunity.
Please comment on this maturedly, thanks.

I fink dt depends on d kinda pple arnd U...As for me,itz still normal(a lil bit)
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by iamdrfresh: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2013
jayjam: Of d gr8st ife,eva conscious ife,ever militant ife,of d greatest gbogbo,of d gr8st gbagba,of d greatst shiiiiii.Its ur man julius repping chemistry from WHITEHOUSE,d House dat has no iota of DARKNESS. To all d great minds dat has kept dis moving,i say TWALE SIR's N MA's

SPONTANEOUS RXN!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by iamdrfresh: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2013
popoola Rofiat: Am in econmics department,faculty of social sience.400l

wlcm Alhaja!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by iamdrfresh: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
They have no option but to postpone it. The terraces of the tennis court and the swimming pool are yet to complete. The track on the football pitch looks like that of Abuja.
There is massive construction and reconstruction going in the sport complex.
besides that,they claim d participants aint got much tym 2 practice(due 2 d on-going strike)...I even hrd dt it'd be 3mnths after resumptn!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by lekside05(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2013
iamdrfresh:
besides that,they claim d participants aint got much tym 2 practice(due 2 d on-going strike)...I even hrd dt it'd be 3mnths after resumptn!
waitin me i hear was three weeks after resumption o
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwatola5(f): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2013
orimipe:
You are welcm to d dpt. You can do it, Yes, you can!
Yes, 10nks for the words of encouragement. pls can i get any of your personal social media contact?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by cumz(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2013
wait... so all dis my physics pple dnt knw nairaland chai...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by DrHarziz(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2013
Nice 1 Bro
400level Medical student in d house

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by sammyke(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Medicine 400 level in d hauz
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by ifedayogal(f): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2013
Aint dre chem engers on nairaland....o ga o...misd seeing ya faces...missn my hostel..moZAMBIQUE
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Tolexander: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2013
dokdave: lwkmd...dept of medicine koor....faculty of doctors ni

Its called COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
college of health sciences!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by misterjosh(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2013
iamdrfresh:

SPONTANEOUS RXN!
Wicked white house peeps
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by haybeejay020(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2013
Fynestboi: The major aim of this thread is for all student[graduate\undergraduate] of Obafemi Awolowo University here on nairaland, outside nairaland to meet and discuss happenings in the school, gists, updates etc and also get to know each other......

Strictly for OAU students[graduate\undergraduate] and not aspirant...
...ELO, AWAAAAYU
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by iamolalekan(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Graduate of Demography and social Statistics 2011. I love to make friends. I plan to have my masters in OAU. If you need help in Data analysis, Questionnaire admistration and design, Data entry, Household survey, Research assistance and if you like to learn statistical packages like SPSS,STATA,EPIDATA you can contact me on 08176336691 or 08066632909(whatsapp). Thanks
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Lawrence14: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2013
DeevaB: Ekaaro se ma foso oooo... Aso fi fo wa ooo!!
Dos mama ehn!
Fine groundnut!
Sweet Oorange!
Fine Plantain!
Fresh pepper, fresh fish!
add yours to the list..... cheesy grin
Everything is always fine and sweet.
sweet corn
fresh bread
fine tops
fresh eggs.......as if d eggs were just laid.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Lawrence14: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Dept of geography. 200L.any geographers in d hauz.nice thread.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by orimipe(f): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote
author=Oluwatola5]Yes, 10nks for the words of encouragement. pls can i
get any of your personal social media contact?[/quote]
That won't be a problem.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by mydex93(f): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Niger delta boi:
no vex o ,but sista u be fake amarachi joor ,anyway fake or real we fit connect u sabi nw .
Connect Gini...you want to connect to d holyspirit move ni?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Ariyke: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Nice thread!
part 1 Demo/Stat

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2013
OAU I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Awo, Awo I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ OAU. Of d g8test Ife! Nyc stuffz here.
History Education 400L. I rep Awo, I rep OAU.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2013
mydex93: Connect Gini...you want to connect to d holyspirit move ni?
hmmmmm anyway nice pics on twitter
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2013
zenopee: OAU I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Awo, Awo I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ OAU. Of d g8test Ife! Nyc stuffz here.
History Education 400L. I rep Awo, I rep OAU.
zenopee d fada of history yaya de
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Niger delta boi:
zenopee d fada of history yaya de
Aboki na. Ina nan lafiya. Ya garin ne? Kayode kenan, ko waye?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Doyensky: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2013
cumz:
draws her back.... begs her to comment..
.mayb u r dat girl av bn waitn for
yes nao. Wot took u so long dear wink.
Well, i luv dis innovation sha.
Anywayz, am a part 3 student of law.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by jayjam(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2013
iamdrfresh:

SPONTANEOUS RXN!
yepa c as dis broda knack am 4 head,u r d real deal man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus / BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.