Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (25971 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Doyensky: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Seemz ladies are scanty on dis thread.

Am too shy to comment.
wink
#walks out of thread#
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by DrKlever(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Of the greatest gbogbo. I'm a 200L Pharmacy student of OAU. BB 28ff9aef
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwatola5(f): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Realtol: English Education 400L.
Wow!!! Boss can i have you 2go username?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by cumz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Doyensky: Seemz ladies are scanty on dis thread.

Am too shy to comment.
wink
#walks out of thread#
draws her back.... begs her to comment..
.mayb u r dat girl av bn waitn for
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwatola5(f): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
orimipe: I'm Adenike, a graduate of the dept of English Edu. I'm so delightd that a thread lyk dis could be introduced, reali bringing back nice memories. Great Ife ni mo ti wa o...#singing#
wow!!! Am just a fresher in d dept oo. Hoping to learn from the masters.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Ozat: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I hail una o. Am akin by name. Zoology 400level
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwatola5(f): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=viktuur][/quote]Awnnn!!!! 10nks a lot but i think there are still many people better than I am.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwatola5(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sir mikky:
Knees lohun....lohun! Madam, I hail oo.
Lolzzz.......i have more than enough regards for my ogas ooo.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by toygod2: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oya,gbogbo eyin ti Angola......Bedrock tinx
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by jayjam(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Of d gr8st ife,eva conscious ife,ever militant ife,of d greatest gbogbo,of d gr8st gbagba,of d greatst shiiiiii.Its ur man julius repping chemistry from WHITEHOUSE,d House dat has no iota of DARKNESS. To all d great minds dat has kept dis moving,i say TWALE SIR's N MA's
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by lawizle(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
2011 graduate of Medicine & Surgery..283c6f4e..add up to know more...signing out...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwacolded: ok looking forward to seeing ur promises.
go check FP clearly you would see another one.....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Lawrence14: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Great Ife.guys i v missed d skul so much.Oba Awon University.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by jayjam(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
D LATEST COMING FROM THE ROYAL COURT IN THE OAU SENATE HAS IT DAT THE SELF-STYLED PRIMA DOMA KING AND HIS SUBORDINATES HAS AGREED TO SHEATHE THEIR SWORD AND COMPROMISE ON THE RESTORATION OF THE PROSCRIBED STUDENTS UNION;THUS APPROVING OF THE ELECTION TIMETABLE EARLIER DRAFTED BY THE A.Y TOES LED SUTC.....more to come later
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Tunbolity(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Just to lend my voice; I am a 500 level Law student, an avid reader and lover of news. I love making friends. I have been a committed student activist since 100 level days(Devaino Era) and later worked in the Press Committee of Students Union where we facilitated the organisation of Gani Fawehinmi Memorial Lecture which brought seasoned activists like Femi Falana, Dipo Fashina,Demola Aremu and late Gani family member including Mohammed in 2009/10 session.I was later elected to the parliamentary arm of Students Union in 2010-11 session where I served diligently before the union was banned. I have participated in numerous struggles and intervention on campus and off campus,within and outside the state. I hope for a greater Nigeria
I am single,moderate height
Twitter Handle: @tunbolity
BB Pin: 23ACEAAE
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by bjseun: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Great Ife! Great Ife! Africa's most beautiful campus...

Talk, chat, connect and network more with great minds,students and alumni from different parts of the world...

Join oaugist.com [/i]today. spread the news

created by Great Ife for Great Ife.check it out now at http://oaugist.com/[i]

Also available on mobile

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by lekside05(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Lol i graduated 2012. The new HOD is a nice man in my own opinion oo just watch out for his good works smiley
Thanks.... But d man no dey gree giv person a, i did one his course in part 2, pol 202, which i av no doubt dat i get an A from dat course because i had a very gud score in d test, but he ended up given me a B.. And nobody had A out of 5 dept dat did d course... Dat's y i dey fear d man. But God is in control..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by lekside05(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Lol i graduated 2012. The new HOD is a nice man in my own opinion oo just watch out for his good works smiley
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by delors(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Woo! I am here. what's good?
Fac of Admin...ex student wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
AyBelly: As a sure boy, I gats to mark register.
Of the greatest gbogbo, gbigbi, gbagba..... AyBelly of EFC/Economics they hail una. ASUU cannot dull the spirit of Great Ife, never!!!
at last belly its me kingsley hw u dey
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tunbolity: Just to lend my voice; I am a 500 level Law student, an avid reader and lover of news. I love making friends. I have been a committed student activist since 100 level days(Devaino Era) and later worked in the Press Committee of Students Union where we facilitated the organisation of Gani Fawehinmi Memorial Lecture which brought seasoned activists like Femi Falana, Dipo Fashina,Demola Aremu and late Gani family member including Mohammed in 2009/10 session.I was later elected to the parliamentary arm of Students Union in 2010-11 session where I served diligently before the union was banned. I have participated in numerous struggles and intervention on campus and off campus,within and outside the state. I hope for a greater Nigeria
tubosun so na you ,i sabi you wella
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
lekside05:
Thanks.... But d man no dey gree giv person a, i did one his course in part 2, pol 202, which i av no doubt dat i get an A from dat course because i had a very gud score in d test, but he ended up given me a B.. And nobody had A out of 5 dept dat did d course... Dat's y i dey fear d man. But God is in control..
Lol we were once there too. We also faced the music... Just do the best you can and Graduate from the department for good that is all that matters. Goodluck smiley
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by tunapa2009(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tunbolity: Just to lend my voice; I am a 500 level Law student, an avid reader and lover of news. I love making friends. I have been a committed student activist since 100 level days(Devaino Era) and later worked in the Press Committee of Students Union where we facilitated the organisation of Gani Fawehinmi Memorial Lecture which brought seasoned activists like Femi Falana, Dipo Fashina,Demola Aremu and late Gani family member including Mohammed in 2009/10 session.I was later elected to the parliamentary arm of Students Union in 2010-11 session where I served diligently before the union was banned. I have participated in numerous struggles and intervention on campus and off campus,within and outside the state. I hope for a greater Nigeria
Na brief introduction we talk ooo!!! This. One na epistle ooo...
Welcome hon. Kadri ooooo.....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by orimipe(f): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwatola5: wow!!! Am just a fresher in d dept oo. Hoping to learn from the masters.
You are welcm to d dpt. You can do it, Yes, you can!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
olushola sociology and anthropology part 3
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by mydex93(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Niger delta boi: Ekaro o abeg oreva & amarachi dey NL
Funny enof ds is Amarachi..y do you want to come and embarass me here on Nl na
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by excell12go(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Afunkybaby: i am already in oau o, 100 level going to 200 level ni o,
Lolz. I know na. Every 100L student bears d general name 'fresher'.
Don't tak it personal o...dat was my name throughout last year too. *courtesy of my room mates* wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by tunapa2009(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
mydex93: Funny enof ds is Amarachi..y do you want to come and embarass me here on Nl na
This is fake amarachi!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
NikKY Luv: U in English dept too? what part?
I'm a part 3 student. How's the strike treating you?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by dokdave(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tobbie9: Department of Medicine
lwkmd...dept of medicine koor....faculty of doctors ni

Its called COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by lekside05(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Lol we were once there too. We also faced the music... Just do the best you can and Graduate from the department for good that is all that matters. Goodluck smiley
thanks... Ar u on 2go.. If yes, u can add me or beta stil drop urs.. Mine is lepo05
GREAT NAPSS... Civility in da air
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Psalmbodmas(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
gud update....me dey 4 local govt studies part 2...cant wait to go back to eatin risky...readin in ODLT ...chilin in ANGLOMOZ....LOLZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.