Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (25973 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
University of Ife girls (now grandmothers. . .lol) during the 1970 NUGA hosted by the school.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwacolded: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
habbyy03:
we r tokin bout d best here......#oga park wel.....#team OAU
lolz i no laugh fit oau and UI best ke Best in politics isn't it? OAU wey u go use 7years study 4year course excluding ASUU strike ooooo

Mr man who told you others aren't best too or u are just saying what you know, nothing is special in UI and OAU in case u don't know.

OAU and UI is a family school 90% of the lecturers and profs are members of the same familý incase u don't know start finding out now these schools are just carrying the past glory, in next ten years oau and UI would be begging students to choose them in jamb am not beefing u guys ooo but that's the fact.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by borie4u(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
I was there during the fight between Awo guys and Mozabiqueen. I was there during the time of Mojo Break. I was there when Rogers was dragged all the way from senate building to Motion ground. How i missed listening to Sotade aka Burkina. I was there during revolution eh! Revolution eh!. I represent Awo Block 6 and Geology Dept graduating set of 2006. How i remember the Lalale Friday! Temi Oba sunle oooo. AwoTv room ni mo wa. The Prof Jembe Fame.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AlexJ1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
oluwasuski: where are the english and literature in english students? abi una wan carry last
Sup. U're late tho but welcome. We no dey ever carry last even wen others are in front (they might just be going the wrong way).
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by jaryeh(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
j-gatherer:

My pleasure sir

sir! U can add me up on 2go with same username. Spidermen in the house i hail o
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by ypeace: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
borie4u: I was there during the fight between Awo guys and Mozabiqueen..
serious? dos eleje tutu challenged awo boiz? Care to share the tori?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by ypeace: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
I ll be happy to see a lady frm spider..... Ooops!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Realtol(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
English Education 400L.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by DaaSlim(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
borie4u: I was there during the fight between Awo guys and Mozabiqueen. I was there during the time of Mojo Break. I was there when Rogers was dragged all the way from senate building to Motion ground. How i missed listening to Sotade aka Burkina. I was there during revolution eh! Revolution eh!. I represent Awo Block 6 and Geology Dept graduating set of 2006. How i remember the Lalale Friday! Temi Oba sunle oooo. AwoTv room ni mo wa. The Prof Jembe Fame.

Oh! I just remember that name.....Prof Jembe! Very funny Aro/Awo prof. He was the social director of Awo Hall then.
Mojo Night at Awo Tv room
Team Block 2.

I represent OAU 2008 set.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by borie4u(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
ypeace: serious? dos eleje tutu challenged awo boiz? Care to share the tori?
That was in 2004/2005. First semeter exam period. A guy from Awo block 6 went to the back of Moza close to staff quaters to do that tin since light no dey hence water has to follow suit. Not knowing that some moza queen were taking their bath outside since the toilet cum bathroom don become messed up as a result of no water. Sighting that gent from Awo they thought he came to spy hence they maltreated him and embarrassed him. on getting that report as awo guys concern, they banned all gals and the free for all fight began. it lasted a whole week then with the support of awo chair, Nicho and Social director Oko oloyun. i really enjoyed it as it helps to relax my brain after reading Rahman structural Geology past quetsion

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by cumz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
engineern physics.. 200l..... greatest ife!!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
s1: my name is shina, i just got admitted into the one and only oba awon uni,i rep department of philosophy.
omo yemi welcome..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Tobbie9(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Glad to see this thread is moving forward
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by SterlingTowers(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwatola5: sadE kaaro sir, our most celebrated, most wanted and most mouthed boss, are you an OAU student or Alumni?angry angry angry

Alumnus!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
I rep Fajuyi hall even duh i say awo for two sessions. who bn sabi orubebe for awo blk 5
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwacolded: everything in nigeria now has been politicized even nairaland why is it that only UI and OAU chat room i§ being represented in the front page always? while we have unilag,ksu,aaua,uniport,unijos,delsu,futa,funaab,futminna and oou chat rooms also which has never made the front page before,come on let us be programmatic here what is sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose.
things are done step by step bro, putting three knife in a fire at d same time is barbaric..

oluwacolded: Philosophers are not bias and i think u are a future one.
cant remember when last i imbibe dis bias like attitude so you are mistaken bro

oluwacolded: Am looking for a change from you fynesboi drop prejudice and let each of the schools chat room be represented in the front page also.
come on whats wrong with your sense of judgement yesterday UI CHAT ROOM MADE FP and today we have OAU on FP, then wat do u think would appen nxt others are still coming its gradual pace bro, u wud have save this ur unthoughtful comment till a week and thats if u dnt see any change..

Always be patient before jumping into conclusion, coz u gat no slight idea of whats appening back there.. Thanks for your observation though, i really appreciate..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ekaro o abeg oreva & amarachi dey NL
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by SterlingTowers(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Graduate of Oba Awon University.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Fynestboi: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwacolded: lolz i no laugh fit oau and UI best ke Best in politics isn't it? OAU wey u go use 7years study 4year course excluding ASUU strike ooooo

Mr man who told you others aren't best too or u are just saying what you know, nothing is special in UI and OAU in case u don't know.

OAU and UI is a family school 90% of the lecturers and profs are members of the same familý incase u don't know start finding out now these schools are just carrying the past glory, in next ten years oau and UI would be begging students to choose them in jamb am not beefing u guys ooo but that's the fact.
sorry bro dnt start this its not allowed. Thank u sire
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by longjohnsilver: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Of the greatest ife....
Articulate ife.....
Of the greatest gbo gbo gbo.....
Its ur boy longjohnsilver...I rep fac of agric...400level
And an awoite to the core
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by misterh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwacolded: lolz i no laugh fit oau and UI best ke Best in politics isn't it? OAU wey u go use 7years study 4year course excluding ASUU strike ooooo

LMAO! Really? Past glory and OAU is still rated high by the NUC and webometrics? You said someone uses 7 years to study a 4-year course! Can you give me instances of such situation? It's you who's believing old stories about the school. Get yourself informed about recent happenings in the school.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by cumz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Niger delta boi: Ekaro o abeg oreva & amarachi dey NL
lols..... it is nairaland bro... dey are here buh dey wldnt show
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AdorableJosh(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Carpenter isi around
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by orimipe(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm Adenike, a graduate of the dept of English Edu. I'm so delightd that a thread lyk dis could be introduced, reali bringing back nice memories. Great Ife ni mo ti wa o...#singing#

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by NikKYLuv1(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alex J: Someone, finally. Welcome sis wink
U in English dept too? what part?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
cumz:
lols..... it is nairaland bro... dey are here buh dey wldnt show
hahaha
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greatest moremite, I miss iya adura, late iya bendel dat sells fruit at moremi entrance and d always disturbing porters, urghhh!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by AyBelly: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
As a sure boy, I gats to mark register.
Of the greatest gbogbo, gbigbi, gbagba..... AyBelly of EFC/Economics they hail una. ASUU cannot dull the spirit of Great Ife, never!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by tonasibe: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
400 level pharmacy student........ i. Dey hail ooo
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by Oluwacolded: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fynestboi: things are done step by step bro, putting three knife in a fire at d same time is barbaric..

cant remember when last i imbibe dis bias like attitude so you are mistaken bro

come on whats wrong with your sense of judgement yesterday UI CHAT ROOM MADE FP and today we have OAU on FP, then wat do u think would appen nxt others are still coming its gradual pace bro, u wud have save this ur unthoughtful comment till a week and thats if u dnt see any change..

Always be patient before jumping into conclusion, coz u gat no slight idea of whats appening back there.. Thanks for your observation though, i really appreciate..
ok looking forward to seeing ur promises.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by jgatherer(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
jaryeh:

sir! U can add me up on 2go with same username. Spidermen in the house i hail o

I'll do that
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom by massmedia: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Of the GREATEST IFE,,another GREAT IFE is a counterfeit....

Am a part3 geology student...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.