Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City (63665 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Popular Nollywood Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set? (see Photo) / Photos : See Mercy Johnson Okojie Tied And Dragged In The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by iamswizz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by SecretDreams(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Life goes on
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Jensenelizz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Babiloko: i knw d wife..so sad
shocked
Babiloko: i knw d wife..so sad
she dey live for ur street
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Victorchuks4(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
May his soul rest in peace! Wat a wicked world
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by banky222: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Not good at all
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by ENDTIMES: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jarus: and she can tweet couple of hours after her husband of three weeks was brutally murdered?

Social media is turning into another thing.

I thought I was alone on this. Hmmm!
Very very strange!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by texaco1: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
This killing could be cult related
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by nickz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Willgates: "....his manhood shall live on!"
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Jarus(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
ENDTIMES:

I thought I was alone on this. Hmmm!
Very very strange!

Really end-time. smiley
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by sylve11: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sad. journey well. sad cool
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
And the only place to express her SHOCK is twitter. This social networks are really making mourning our loved ones easier. May his gentle soul repose in perfect peace
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Okwyjesus(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
l suspect Ex...

But d wife fast tweeting is really something else....
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by greggng: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cult related . They always get one in ones moment of happiness. Lesson for the younger ones
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by drstan(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
There was a prophecy that foresee death in the movie industry, and the prophecy has been coming into fulfillment, that why jim went for deliverance and many of his folks are criticising him, well he knows what is best for him, (RIP to the dead.)
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by abatajjvii: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jarus: and she can tweet couple of hours after her husband of three weeks was brutally murdered?

Social media is turning into another thing. ETT
Ehn

I wonder for the babe ooooo

I smell a rat

Na my thought you output
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Evestar200(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Do Edo state have security at all? Must every badnews apart 4rm boko haram comes from that state? They have finish kidnapping the white men judges and teachers now is killing,,hmmmm MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DELIVER US FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED ONES
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by specialguest(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Rest in peace and may the Lord grant your newly wedded wife the fortitude to bear this unfortunate loss.

Secondly, i couldnt help but notice the part they said 'Nollywood actor and board of internal revenue staff' is it possible for a civil servant to be an actor at the same time? Someone who knows better should kindly explain to me.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Deiok(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
May his soul rest in pest. The insecurity in this country is getting too much.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Emenze95: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace and 4 d family & his wife may God grant them fortitude to bear d irreparable loss and 4 d perpetrator/s God wil judge
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by skyscraperTM(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
[size=15pt]The topic is misleading. Is he a Noolywood Actor or a Tv Presenter.

...and who dafuQ is Omo-kivie Adeola?!

SMH for the Wife!

I live in Benin and i don`t know this dude!

May his soul Rest in Peace![/size]
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by UjSizzle(f): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2013

I wonder oo
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by pscott(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
cold: Probably a jealous ex. So sad
U said whts on my mind. He ws probably killed by an jelouse ex-girlfrnd.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by awofe20(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by firetrap(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
drstan: There was a prophecy that foresee death in the movie industry, and the prophecy has been coming into fulfillment, that why jim went for deliverance and many of his folks are criticising him, well he knows what is best for him, (RIP to the dead.)

shut ur trap there. point one instance in the bible where prophets made vague prophecies. all this pastors make vague and generalising prophecies and come out to claim that they said it before it happened. I will only believe such balderdash when they mention names and specific dates
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by pekelepekele(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD.

@ his wife . He died today and you are still able to logon to your facebook and type today . You are my prime suspect if am to be the ipo of that case
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by ruchinna: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Don't kknw him but, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Rejoice5000(f): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just thinking, hope he did not disappoint any lady.because when it comes to heartbreak some ladies get mind ooooo.anyway may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Flexskillz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2013

Sincerely it beats me hw she even has the heart to tweet...someone you love and got married to barely three weeks ago...na wa o.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thiss such a sad bad news popping out of my home town....and dont i know Adeola Omo-Kivie those days in Bside,da tinnie toned voiced single child moma? She got married 3wks ago!?
So sad shes goin thru this. RIP to Flavian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.