Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City (63664 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Popular Nollywood Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set? (see Photo) / Photos : See Mercy Johnson Okojie Tied And Dragged In The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Okeikpu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Edo state governor ova to you... make sure u sign their death penalty as usual... Pple just dey die like english fowl in dis con3 sad evidence of jagajatic leaderships.... murderphuckerz!! R.I.P
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
[size=15pt]The topic is misleading. Is he a Noolywood Actor or a Tv Presenter.

...and who dafuQ is Omo-kivie Adeola?!

SMH for the Wife!

I live in Benin and i don`t know this dude!

May his soul Rest in Peace![/size]
Be care,he might pay u a visit tonite n introduce himself 2 ya n ask y u disrespecting,u know...
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
If u can live in mumugeria, u can surely live in HELL. cheesy grin cheesy
hey!! stop insulting de "gaint of Africa". by de way y r u still n hell (nigeria),y u no go find heaven stay(oda countries)??
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by ronalmagic10(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
emmysenior:

Inhaled at the age of innocence,
with a breath that lies between stars,
with immortal depths that have no
ending as my lungs forever expand,
Exhalation has become unachievable,
due to the obstruction of faith
of a boy for his very first dream,
Chest heaving as a heart aches,
Is love a tree or the deepest ocean?
My breath or my reason for holding?
The questions unanswered since the
dawn of man and emotion alike,
Thus the bittersweet conclusion
appears that love equals the two,
Yet how does such beauty create
a pain that suffers from insomnia?

And your point is

1 Like

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by dapachez: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
You must be a jjc in benin. If you were in benin in the early and mid 90 NTA benin always shows super movie then. Its a kind of series with different story line and he was one one the main actors then. There was a particular one I can't remeber the title where his name was Jargo
sкчscrαρεr™:
[size=15pt]The topic is misleading. Is he a Noolywood Actor or a Tv Presenter.

...and who dafuQ is Omo-kivie Adeola?!

SMH for the Wife!

I live in Benin and i don`t know this dude!

May his soul Rest in Peace![/size]
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by kushsy: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jarus: and she can tweet couple of hours after her husband of three weeks was brutally murdered?

Social media is turning into another thing. ETT
its a serious issue
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jarus: and she can tweet couple of hours after her husband of three weeks was brutally murdered?

Me sef tire o,person husband die and e still remember fone.SMH
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by joanpinkie(f): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
I always warn our young men to be careful how they use and dump girls. Because not all of them has a forgiving heart like I do.
Who knows what led to his death.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
joanpinkie: I always warn our young men to be careful how they use and dump girls. Because not all of them has a forgiving heart like I do.

Are you saying you've been used and dumped??
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by dbride: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
pekelepekele: RIP TO THE DEAD.

@ his wife . He died today and you are still able to logon to your facebook and type today . You are my prime suspect if am to be the ipo of that case

You need to do away with that old dark negative village mentality. What's wrong with what she did? Did you even bother to read what she wrote on her fb? Go read it again and if you don't see her pain then pray you don't find yourself in her shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Senseless maggots. Ghana must go

3 Likes

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by DrLecter1: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
So so sad. I can still remember his character in the short series 'Dinner with the Devil' way back then on NTA-Benin. Such a brilliant actor.

Flavian, May your Soul rest in Peace but may your assailants never know peace.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Chinnwa: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
dnt know him, RIP though
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by 3ace(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Only God knows why he was killed. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
p'scott:
U said whts on my mind. He ws probably killed by an jelouse ex-girlfrnd.

Salute ur grammar

2 Likes

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
joanpinkie: I always warn our young men to be careful how they use and dump girls. Because not all of them has a forgiving heart like I do.

D injury u inflicted on me last time is still there
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
The title of the movie "Life is Wicked" was a bad omen.

Sometimes, we should beware of being involved in negative movies with negative titles.

"Life is Sweet" would have been a more positive title.

Nollywood is full of negative vibrations.

1 Like

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by firetrap(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
opibycar:

Salute ur grammar

"an jealous girlfriend". no be only u "saw" am. lol

1 Like

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by contactlenz: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

You are a big fool. Useless gayna rat

2 Likes

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by skyscraperTM(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
i`m no jjc in b-side. thouqh i`m not from édo state but i was born here¡ what i don`t know is whether he is a noolywood (bini movie) actor or english movies. and i know alot of bini base actors, i can start naminq 'em if you want me to but not this dude.

dapachez: You must be a jjc in benin. If you were in benin in the early and mid 90 NTA benin always shows super movie then. Its a kind of series with different story line and he was one one the main actors then. There was a particular one I can't remeber the title where his name was Jargo
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by skyscraperTM(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
hahahahahaha now that`s funny¡ how you a comedian?!

Rexxie:
Be care,he might pay u a visit tonite n introduce himself 2 ya n ask y u disrespecting,u know...
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2013

And guess what she is asking... " How do i start all over again"
Woman ur husband just died.... Why are u talking like it was an investment that u need to restart all over again.
Rip to the guy....
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by lovechizzy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
RIP bro.wat a world.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by emmabest2000(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by valerie25(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
sadDis is really bad news,may his soul rest in peace,tho I dint knw him.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by agehero13(f): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mpeace :
RIP. Nollywood? Don't think I'v ever seen or heard of him.
even me too
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by DrLecter1: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
dapachez: You must be a jjc in benin. If you were in benin in the early and mid 90 NTA benin always shows super movie then. Its a kind of series with different story line and he was one one the main actors then. There was a particular one I can't remeber the title where his name was Jargo

@depachez, Hmmm... Domor Sir !
@skyscraper, No offence but I think it was before your time.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by nobleens(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
2bad feeln 4 d wife
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by badmeat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by andyanders: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
ARES:
And guess what she is asking... " How do i start all over again"
Woman ur husband just died.... Why are u talking like it was an investment that u need to restart all over again.
Rip to the guy....

The speed at which she came online is questionable. How can anyone with good intention who loved such a young man through gun shut go on social media to start twitting.
When they ask them to go for deliverance, they will start criticizing those who went for deliverance. Some of these ladies, well, let me reserve my comment.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by taharqa: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oh! NO... I enjoyed this guy analysis on ITV with Duke and Co those early days. Very articulate and smooth. And d beautiful Adeola is now a widow so soon?? This is terrible
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by coolted(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Omashe ooo... RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.