Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City (63812 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Popular Nollywood Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set? (see Photo) / Photos : See Mercy Johnson Okojie Tied And Dragged In The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by everyday: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2013
His assailants were paid to do the job.Maybe it was a deal that went bad
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by dbride: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2013
soulfood: if she was pained, she won't know where facebook is or how to type. She does not have to try to prove her pain to anybody. The only thing she succeeded in doing is announcing her new marital status and how heartless she can be.

Soulfood, God wired us all differently, don't expect her to react the way you would react. God did not create robots. I saw her pain, you did not see it, now you see we are both wired differently! How dare you judge if you cant even recognise this simple truth!!!!!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Osu175(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2013
R.I.P Dude
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by tony9k: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2013
@dbride. You just spoke my mind. We should not be judgemental.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by marley145: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2013
cumpaddre:
Who be dis 1 nd wat are u saying?
dnt mind him,i suspect overintake of hemp and gin in him
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by gbishman: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Benin city , which kind town be this. its always hungry for blood imagine this happily marrried couple at the peak of their career. Lord have moercy on their soul
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by kayalla(f): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2013
RIP
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by TechyGuy: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
She actually announced her 3 weeks husbands death via Facebook? Ridiculous!

She should have posted his picture and tag it "death tinz" or her own and tag it "widow tinz".

If I were related to the man, I'll have her as prime suspect.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2013
MaY hIs gEnTle sOuL rEsT iN pErFeCt PeaCe
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by BankuTilapia: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2013
opibycar:

Senseless maggots. Ghana must go

grin cheesy grin ain't ma fault u r a mumugerian cheesy cheesy cheesy. I can feel ur pain grin
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

grin cheesy grin ain't ma fault u r a mumugerian cheesy cheesy cheesy. I can feel ur pain grin

Do u have a forum like diz in ur God forsaken country. Ghana boy sell me puff puff
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by whitedove(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
mosho2good: If ur are a celebrity and works in hollywood.....

You must die by d guns.......
Whats the meaning of this?
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by blessingewulonu: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
dats y u guys ve 2 very careful wit all dese u bleeped up wit, who knows if it was 1 of his ex dat did dis 2 him as a pay-back probably because he bleeped her up big-time. U neva cn tell u knw.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by BestmanNnamdi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
it's a pity!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by drstan(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
firetrap:

shut ur trap there. point one instance in the bible where prophets made vague prophecies. all this pastors make vague and generalising prophecies and come out to claim that they said it before it happened. I will only believe such balderdash when they mention names and specific dates
ops! See who is quoting me, when jeremiah in the bible was telling the children of israel about the death that will come upon them, did he mention the name of the people that will die.? Or is all the people in israel that died.? Ok you show me where jeremiah was calling the name of the people that will die in the bible, jeremiah will only mention name if the prophecy is directed to a particular person or family, ''mtcheeew''
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Krisgift(f): 2:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Desric: Then who will be doing the dying for you? And how will you go to your heaven? Or is Living and testifying the goodness of the Lord more profitable than DYING and going to heaven? Besides, why are you scared of dying?
Anyway, it is appointed unto man to die! So for your information, you will not only live to be testifying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the Living, rather you will surely die someday whether young or old, because God did never programmed or wanted you to live forever.
I weep 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Watch Or Download Nollywood 90s Classic Movies / Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.