Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Check Your Mail! There's A Letter From God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Your Mail! There's A Letter From God. (425 Views)

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Mail! There's A Letter From God. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2013
A Love Letter Written By God!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKmdIdQg3Ks

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete" – John 15:9-11

This beautifully edited video is narrated from the perspective of God speaking straight to us. Quoting some of the most inspiring Bible verses, this piece really touches on a simple, but powerful truth … that our Father has a deep and everlasting love for each and every one of us. Enjoy and share with a friend or loved one that could use a reminder that our Father is watching over us!

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/love-letter-by-god/#wLSEuBGZCOqsfh8e.99

(1) (Reply)

Focus In Worship - Winning Each Day Devotional / Do Pastor Still Preach About God's Ten Commandent? / Light In The Tunnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.