Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Business Studies/mba In UK Or Canada??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Business Studies/mba In UK Or Canada??? (431 Views)

With An HND Degree, Where In The USA Or Canada Can One Study Msc Accounting/mba? / General Question On Graduate Studies In Us, Uk Or Canada / Whatever Happened To Shorthand (j.s.s. 3 Business Studies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Studies/mba In UK Or Canada??? by thegame(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello everyone, please urgent advise is needed and I would like everyone with experience either firsthand or secondhand to please contribute.
I graduated with a 3.47 gpa(2.2) in political science and I want to study business at the masters level, either Msc management, international business or MBA. But imy first choice of study location is Canada and this is mainly because I've heard from various sources that I stand a greater chance of staying to work after graduation and then have experience and all. But the hassle is their requirements. First, I have a 2.2 and then Gmat and other requirements and then the long duration of application. But UK, on the other hand, no much hassle. The only thing is, I hear of enough secondhand description of very unsatisfied nigerian Msc graduates from the UK. And frankly, I don't even know whether the UK experiences I hear of are overexaggerated.
So please nairalanders, have you heard or know of UK masters degree holders in business that wouldn't have done it if they could turn back the hands of time That money is too much to pour down the drain. Please advise accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Lessprices:please Help Me Through It / Plight Of Confused Student: Advice Needed / Where Is The Original Agreements Signed Btw Fg And ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.