Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Planning To Go To Colombia.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Go To Colombia.. (2909 Views)

Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola / I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Go To Colombia.. by Lordone: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Please ,, is there any body here , who have been to Colombia before , I plan going there next year .. Please I like to have an insight before I en-back on my journey ..
Re: Planning To Go To Colombia.. by ifegy: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why?
Re: Planning To Go To Colombia.. by worry359(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Colombia
Cocaine producing capital of the world.
You mess with those guys, they cut you up with a chain saw!
Re: Planning To Go To Colombia.. by Originalsly: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
worry 359: Colombia
Cocaine producing capital of the world.
You mess with those guys, they cut you up with a chain saw!
Lol....stop scaring the guy!....they don't do that anymore! ...buy gas...crank up the chain saw...,saw him up...clean the blood off the saw...the saw operator clothes..mop up the area...gather the body parts then bury him...do you really Think those guys have time to do all that? ...is OP that special? @OP...you need to know Spanish...and not the Spanish they speak in Spain...South American spanish is pretty much like the British having to deal with pidgin. Whatever your interest in Columbia....they don't play.
Re: Planning To Go To Colombia.. by sijosers: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
hey Lord one, there is no visa embassy in colombia. There is an embassy in Kenya. @ the moment, I am actually @ the colombian embassy in London, UK. It's pretty quick, takes less than 2 days. Good luck if u want 2 try either, but forget bout 9ja, the embassy no dey.
Re: Planning To Go To Colombia.. by Hedgefunds: 11:39am On Mar 20
sijosers:
hey Lord one, there is no visa embassy in colombia. There is an embassy in Kenya. @ the moment, I am actually @ the colombian embassy in London, UK. It's pretty quick, takes less than 2 days. Good luck if u want 2 try either, but forget bout 9ja, the embassy no dey.

Hi i sent you a DM.

(1) (Reply)

G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke / Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. / Please Which Town Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.