Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke (2906 Views)

Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by sexaddict08(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
if you love to travel by luxurious buses, Marcopolo, then for your own good avoid GUO motors as they no longer take care of their buses.

I left Zaria 9:30 pm last night 27/11/15, now its 4:15pm 28/11/15 and I'm still stuck in Wazobia Park, Gwagwalada. A bus that's suppose to get us to Onitsha in 10 hrs, now its 18 hrs and we're still in Gwagwalada. meaning the bus broke down just 3 hrs after take off.

some persengers got tired n left but most of us are still waiting for them. the people who left because they could no longer wait will not get their money back.

OK , you paid N3050 for Onitsha , the bus broke down after 3 hrs of take off, 1am...now u wait till morning then you now have to take another bus and pay another N3500 to get to where you're going. How you go feel

so if u have important things to do the next morning, like interview e.t.c. avoid GUO Group of Companies.

I have suffered this thing three times now, that's why I have to notify my fellow nairalanders not to fall victim. thanks.

Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by Prymestrr(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Once beaten, twice shy... Thrice beaten, forever shy.
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by sexaddict08(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Almost 6pm now and still no solution... that's 17hrs since the bus broke down. Well, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep himself no go sleep be that.

if you go to park anywhere and you see G.U. Okeke & Sons Ltd, you better run for your life!!!

They knew the bus is bad but still put it on the road, thats a bad company
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by sexaddict08(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
women and their children waiting since morning.

Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Family business and there walaha. The next in line is ifeshinachi motors. ABC transport,i dy trow tuale for una jhoor.
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by omojesu202(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op how far now?
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Which a.b.c that i left lagos 8 am got to abuja 4.30 am next day
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by oglalasioux(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
There's an airport in Kaduna and there are flights there to Asaba which is near to Onitsha so next time don't enter buses. Buses, in different categories, determine your pocket so don't complain and tarnish the goodwill of a company that has been in existence probably before you were born.
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by Isryl02(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
oglalasioux:
There's an airport in Kaduna and there are flights there to Asaba which is near to Onitsha so next time don't enter buses. Buses, in different categories, determine your pocket so don't complain and tarnish the goodwill of a company that has been in existence probably before you were born.
I bet if you were in his shoe, you wouldn't type that trash above.
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by oglalasioux(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Isryl02:
I bet if you were in his shoe, you wouldn't type that trash above.
I bet if you are a business man and you happen to dissatisfy your customer (you've been probably serving him well in the past) and he demarkets you this way, you wouldn't be as rude as to term my comment trash.
Re: G.U.O. Bad Motors... Dont Travel By GU Okeke by Isryl02(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
oglalasioux:

I bet if you are a business man and you happen to dissatisfy your customer (you've been probably serving him well in the past) and he demarkets you this way, you wouldn't be as rude as to term my comment trash.
If you found my comment to be rude, I'm sorry. But you should have viewed the issue from the OP's stance as well.

(1) (Reply)

Pics And Vids From My Abuja Trip / Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? / Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.