Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Agents Of Shield TV Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Agents Of Shield TV Series (820 Views)

ARROW,FLASH,SUPERNATURAL,AGENTS OF Shield,fan Page.*nice* / Marvels Agents Of SHIELD S03E03 [download Link] / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Of Shield TV Series by viruz007(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
So i was hovering round the world (internet ooo), and i came across the first episode of the eagerly anticipated TV series titled Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D which picks off from where The Avengers left off.

" The early numbers say that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. might have had the biggest television debut in over a year. The first episode did a great job of setting things up, and I can't wait to see where the show takes us. It's got a perfect mix of action, humor, espionage, superpowers, gadgets, and drama.

The video gives us a great look forward into future episodes with lots of cool footage we've never seen before. I can't help but be even more excited for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after watching it." Culled from Geektyrant

Check the trailer out below.

[youtube=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKiXBJmPfs]

I must say i was highly impressed with the first episode. Wish it could stretch a while longer than the 45 minutes run time. Looking forward to see how the series pan out.

Seen 2 episodes and they are quite interesting to say the least grin

Culled from my blog @ http://dmoviereview.

Re: Agents Of Shield TV Series by fijiano202(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Honestly i was kinda disappionted,i was expecting the main casts to have some superhero powers,expect that guy with amazing car the rest are just wack actors and actress but that black guy from episode 1 was amazing
Re: Agents Of Shield TV Series by Kaycee7(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2013
fijiano202: Honestly i was kinda disappionted,i was expecting the main casts to have some superhero powers,expect that guy with amazing car the rest are just wack actors and actress but that black guy from episode 1 was amazing
It says " Agents of Shield " not " The Avengers ". Shield agents don't usually possess super powers. And what the hell do you mean by wacky actors and actresses?
Re: Agents Of Shield TV Series by viruz007(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Kaycee7: It says " Agents of Shield " not " The Avengers ". Shield agents don't usually possess super powers. And what the hell do you mean by wacky actors and actresses?

Help me ask the bros ooo

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Okike's Post On Facebook Before The Jungle Shows His Determination / 10 Badass Most Shocking Scandals That Rocked Naija / New Movie Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.