Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS (2445 Views)

What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS / Which Business Can Someone Start With 1million Naira At Owerri / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by paulpiller: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
GUYS PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE ON A BUSINESS I CAN START WITH ONE MILLION NARIA HERE IN UMUAHIA ABIA STATE. STRICTLY ADVICE NO INSULTS OR ABUSE PLEASE
Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by kachiz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
paulpiller: GUYS PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE ON A BUSINESS I CAN START WITH ONE MILLION NARIA HERE IN UMUAHIA ABIA STATE. STRICTLY ADVICE NO INSULTS OR ABUSE PLEASE

I live in umuahia, bt am in lagos nw. have you thought about importation bizness. do a market survey and try to ce stuffs that sell fast.
Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by princeuk21(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by Nwogbe: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
paulpiller: GUYS PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE ON A BUSINESS I CAN START WITH ONE MILLION NARIA HERE IN UMUAHIA ABIA STATE. STRICTLY ADVICE NO INSULTS OR ABUSE PLEASE
I stay in aba and into egg production which is big time money. Have u ever considered a biz whereby buyers will be practically knocking @ ur door?If u wanna go into agric especially poultry just pm me for advice and assistance on how u will make a maximum return wit ur money.
Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by obicentlis: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
I will advice to start a small Supermarket with that money. Come to Aba,buy and buy goods from distributors. Becareful with poultry biz cos you can't do it with steady flow income incase of outbreak of diseases or any other epidemic or bird death

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by badoutyn(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Bro Good advice from Nairalanders.For me I am into forex trading,and so far so good am happy with the business.You don't need to invest all the 1million to trade forex.You might be thinking the risk involve,every business we engage into in life,is risky,the only difference is how we manage our risk in a reasonable way.
Feel free to contact me for more guide
my email:bayulla4real@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by Rossikk(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Get an industrial oven or furnace and bake bread and other pastries like doughnuts, cakes etc. Advertise well. You will make a lot of money.
Re: What Business Can One START With 1million Naria Here In Umuahia Abia, ADVICE PLS by Activityj(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
@op take the advice of Princeuk21 and you can never suffer lost!

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Begins Construction Of Concrete Road. Lagos, Bauchi, Kogi And Kaduna / My Journey Of Being An Introvert And Making Money In Business / Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.