Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup (895 Views)

Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine / Tech Startup Empowerment / EnterpreneurCountry Plans To Fill Funding Gap In Nigeria's Tech Startup Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by meshybizzo(m): 1:12am On Oct 03, 2013
I came across an article on forbes about several question and answer sessions done by Instagram's CEO kelvin systrom on how he started and built the company. Follow the link for the article.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/limyunghui/2012/04/09/inspiring-insights-by-instagram-ceo-kevin-systrom-the-man-who-built-a-1-billion-startup/

Now y its obviously not going 2 be easy to raise $500k as a startup in Nigeria, I still think there is a lot 2b learnt from this article specially for those who wish 2build tech startups.

So pls enjoy d read and if any1 as succeeded in starting a tech, kindly share your story/challenges in relation to questions/answers from the article or just share your opinions.

grin cheesy
Re: Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by smile11s(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2013
na wa
Re: Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by Ajibel(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2013
There are challenges everywhere even if you are in SV. And funding wont stop me from launching mine.

*nau make i readed shocked the article*
Re: Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by meshybizzo(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Ajibel: There are challenges everywhere even if you are in SV. And funding wont stop me from launching mine.

LoL true talk. U have an upcoming startup?
Re: Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by dpuzo: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Ajibel: There are challenges everywhere even if you are in SV. And funding wont stop me from launching mine.

Me too
Re: Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by Ajibel(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
meshybizzo:

LoL true talk. U have an upcoming startup?

yup....buh not rushing it doe
Re: Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup by meshybizzo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ajibel:

yup....buh not rushing it doe

what area is it geared towards?

(1) (Reply)

Android And Java Apps On Nextapp / Radio Coder For Local Stations In Andriod Without Headset / 5 Truths And Myths About Magento Ecommerce Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.