Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. (896 Views)

He Got An Audit Job Via A Nairalander / Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm / Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by mkoabiola: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Pls,can any gud samaritan recommend an audit firm I can work with.
I studied accounting and I av passion to work in an auditing firm.I need d experience and skills. I reside in lag.my contact is 080272646996.am ready to start ASAP.
God bless u as u contribute.
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by mkoabiola: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Still waiting for an audit/finance firm where I can practice.
Studied Accounting.
God bless
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by ifeolu002(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
You can use Google to knw the audit firms in your environ here in lagos .Go there physically and drop your CV+application letter to the managing partner.Drop in as many firms as possible . One of Dem will surely call you
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/category/audit-and-accounting

1 Like

Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by mkoabiola: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
ifeolu002: You can use Google to knw the audit firms in your environ here in lagos .Go there physically and drop your CV+application letter to the managing partner.Drop in as many firms as possible . One of Dem will surely call you
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/category/audit-and-accounting
Thanks for ur concern.
But av googled d address of d offices,mostly situated in ikeja,and I decide to drop my cv,but d most unfortunate tin is d change of offices by d audit firms.but I was able to drop d cv to d few offices I saw.
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Have you applied to the big four before?
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by nitrogen(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by nitrogen(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Send me a PM
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by jaybee3(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2013
nitrogen: Send me a PM
Make i pm you as well boss?
Re: Pls,i Need An Audit Firm To practice. by nitrogen(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2013
^^^ Bros, nawa for you o! Abi na you I suppose PM. E joor o!

(1) (Reply)

CA Global Nigeria Job Vacancies (17 Positions) / Vacancy For Network Engineer At Resourcery Plc / Al-tinez Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.