Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (64802 Views)

Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija / VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by osheydollar: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
One question we. Asked ourselves now is this,why is it dat anytime Nigeria fifnish celebrating any good one bad news will alwayz follow?
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by moshoodn(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
The dead died again....

This time around taking friends and family along for a party in the great beyond.

RIP to the dead souls.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by iknopro(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
D dead politician doesn't want his family members †☀ eat his money and doesn't want †☀ be buried alone so he has †☀ cause d accident †☀ claim souls
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Imeyo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
ist page tins.end time.Thank God it was nt a commercial airline.It is a pity more crashes until d proper tin is done in naija.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by mykeel: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
nema says 2 dead ,eye witness say s 30 whats d actual numb
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by mcocolok(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
WHICH KIND NEWS BE DIS?

drepapa: [img]http://3.bp..com/-

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has confirmed two people dead in the crash and 20 evacuated but eye witness confirm 30 dead.

Some Pictures of the corpses here though cry cry cry cry (graphic images).... http://holakomolafe..com/2013/10/breaking-news-aircraft-carrying-former.html
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by iterator25: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ah nigeriya, they yaff swear for you o
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by oluxy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]NEMA said two people died and an eye witnessed said about 30.. Who is deceiving who; let NEMA talk professionally.. This crashed plane looks fatal to the numbers of people NEMA said they died..

We ain't happy about this scenario but let them give authenticity in the number.. May their soul RIP..NEMA said two people died and an eye witnessed said about 30.. Who is deceiving who; let NEMA talk professionally.. This crashed plane looks fatal to the numbers of people NEMA said they died..

We ain't happy about this scenario but let them give authenticity in the number.. May their soul RIP..
NEMA said two people died and an eye witnessed said about 30.. Who is deceiving who; let NEMA talk professionally.. This crashed plane looks fatal to the numbers of people NEMA said they died..

We ain't happy about this scenario but let them give authenticity in the number.. May their soul RIP..
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Marlbron: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
20 people in a small plane, add their luggage.
Plane takes off and crashes immediately
Any sabotage?
Was the plane overloaded?
Nigeria na wa
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by bankyblue(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
I was told that he came back from overseas and slum and died, now again he
Took innocent people along with him. Who knows, one of them may be the cause
Of his death.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by otise: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dis is so pathetic! I realy feel for dis family honestly, let's hope d wife survives.ondo state take heart.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by amabia: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rip to the dead!
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
drepapa: [img]http://3.bp..com/-H6UABy4hsIY/Uk0_BpVDGkI/AAAAAAAApYM/0U_4gMSwwew/s320/BVpL24yCUAA5QDb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bGsQdLk6z6M/Uk0-8clUtII/AAAAAAAALSI/cOAWUAiI0hE/s640/attachment.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-uTiO34VZzdM/Uk0-8Ft3ylI/AAAAAAAALSE/KrEYoAq1TOQ/s640/attachment+%281%29.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0WS86TtHYh8/Uk0-6feQImI/AAAAAAAALR8/8ayMcgmj228/s640/Screen_20131003_104759.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fU2na_WAyQM/Uk1ADu5ORmI/AAAAAAAApYY/dli5oLjsk1Y/s320/VBVpL9ddCEAAFBeK.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ikqgd4Rj-1M/Uk07sa5v1tI/AAAAAAAALRQ/x4iSpngxTA0/s1600/Auxtin.jpg[/img]

A commercial aircraft purportedly carrying the corpse of a top former politician enroute Akure crashed at the Lagos Airport this morning.

The plane was also carrying 20 other passengers including family members of the late politician.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has confirmed two people dead in the crash and 20 evacuated but eye witness confirm 30 dead.
A witness said the crash occurred at the local wing of the airport close to the section were JET-A1, plane fuel, is stored.
Fire service officials were seen evacuating the occupants of the plane.
“There’s a lot of smoke coming from the runway, but we can’t get access to it,” witness Rasaki Rhakod said in a Reuters report. “There are firefighters rushing to the scene.”
Information reaching us says the plane belongs to Associated Airlines.
The plane was said to be heading to Akure.
Details Later,

Some Pictures of the corpses here though cry cry cry cry (graphic images).... http://holakomolafe..com/2013/10/breaking-news-aircraft-carrying-former.html
Those corpses ar not the victims of da crash nah......
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by KDULAR: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by lizzypeter(f): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
May God help us. A friend of mine sent the link to me, and I was so shocked when I opened it, what's really happening?
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by horlabiyi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
2 or 30. I'm not concerned with that. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by sportfeva(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is very sorrowful. This should be a mechanical fault. I don't believe in blaming spiritus force. DIR.
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by profola2be(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
pri3stess:
Nooo it's actually safer to travel on air than on road. Every day we hear about accidents that kill people on the road, but if you pay attention to reports about plane crashes, you would realize that plane crashes are actually less frequent than road accidents.

My Brother,just like our President,Goodluck Jonathan,"the plane Crash was Politicize,infact,it is the handiwork of the Opposition"
Very soon,we are going to set up a committee to look into the plane crash
Yeye bunch of Nonentities!
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Sheenor: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
atasteve: God please have mercy on our land in Jesus name, amen.
Amen
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by emmabest2000(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: Who nd Who died?
See jamb question
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Brymo: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
God av mercy n vindicate us IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by tareigns(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION,WULD D AIRLINE GIVE AGAGU'S FAMILY ANY 4 AGAGU'S DEATH......AGAIN?.
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by shobroy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
How on earth will I pray for ppl that are killing us indirectly. The crash is telling us something fresh air
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
/
OK. I will say it.

I find it extremely difficult to feel sorry any time something bad happens to Nigeria politicians and their families.

They have sent a lot of innocent citizens to their early graves.

How many hours drive is it from Lagos to Akure?

No! Our big man wanted to go home to eternity like an emperor

Now he has gone in an incinerator

//
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by BelloHabiba: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Emmy9ite(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Got this from a friend. Too bad embarassed

Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by olly4life: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP- there is more to these death- they need to go diabolically

Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
What a tragedy!
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Frankharry(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
thank God for every thing that has happend
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Chinnwa: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
jeeeez!
Re: Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos by Chinnwa: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jeeeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.