Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) (28759 Views)

Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by dani1luv: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by momodub: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
the area looks different in the picure and video beside whats tippers and coaster bus doing in side airport run way i dont BELEIVE this vidoe .the plane in this vidoe is like boeing 747.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
I Love This Site.. weldone..

RIP departed souls.
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
There is only one part we kill dem all
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by pelhurmy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
*PATHETIC*
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Ichie11(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
NAWAAAAAA! OOOOOOOOO! HOPE THE FAMILY WILL SURVIVE THIS TRAGEDY embarassed
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Sall(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Not again
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by otise: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
I don't think that's d true video

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
God pls have mercy!! Dis is truly ETT

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
[size=20pt]Fake video.. Below is a link to the original video, posted on youtube months back [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THsNK6cFyRo
A civilian cargo aircraft crashed at Bagram Air Field near the Afghan capital Kabul on Monday, killing all seven people aboard. The plane came down shortly after take-off and crashed within the boundaries of the US-run airbase, a NATO spokesperson at the base said. The Taliban quickly claimed responsibility for the crash, but the coalition dismissed the claim as "false" in a statement to AP. The cause of the crash is being investigated by emergency crews, but no sign of insurgent activity in the area was spotted at the time, the statement added.

Moderators, ban nairaland. Then ban yourselves.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by iterator25: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
[size=28pt]Remove this thread from the front page at once! That'z a US cargo plane that crashed earlier this year[/size]

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
fake
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Kslib(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Geeez!!! My world..

See how the plane lost it's balance and plunged downwards.. cry cry
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to those who lost their lives
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by hybeekay9: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
False trend
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by docjuli(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
fake video.
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by seedord247(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some of this mods must be high on drugs....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by smoothlips(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok naaaaah! So am 2nd day...#check my GTB balance# nothing happened.. So what's d fuss about 1st to comment! Did the dead body die a second time?
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by SundayEtuoka: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
plane crash again? God hlp us, 9ja

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Kslib(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
iterator25: [size=28pt]Remove this thread from the front page at once! That'z a US cargo plane that crashed earlier this year[/size]
But i see one aboki with white Baban Riga dey run for the vidoe na. Even the jaga jaga Truck that sped past the scene looks so African..
Well,i might be wrong though.
Mods,make una dey do una job na..
All izz well!
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by iterator25: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
If you believe this shit, then you'd believe I'm GEJ lipsrsealed
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
iterator25: [size=28pt]Remove this thread from the front page at once! That'z a US cargo plane that crashed earlier this year[/size]
u nean that one that happened in California?
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
[size=18pt]HOLY SHYT!!![/size]
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Madness!! The video looks so unreal and the plane looks like it's still projecting up and how people survived is definitely a mystery. I've never seen anything like this.

It definitely looks like some bermuda triangle ish with some magnetic force pulling the plane down. Not superstitious, nor a conspiracy goon, however I smell conspiracy and some next type of spiritual/voodoo ish here.

Where's prophet and spiritual leader buzugee/Obadiah777 to civilise and educate us, with his knowledge? Holy Yeshua!!! shocked Shalom!!
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by adexsimply(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who's monitoring the plane and why?
and who brought this obvious lie to the front page?
SMH
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by kekakuz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
R
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fake video.. Mods remove this trash angry
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by Pontaboki: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please remove this thread nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by dante23: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Remove this nonsense and suspend this user at once!!! THIS POST VIOLATES RULE 7,8,9 and 11 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by homesteady(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
shocked
Re: VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) by docjuli(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
mod remove it. why add "probably"?
The video is fake, it is not for this AA crash.

(1) (2)

Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth / Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.